Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what a great month  (Read 11929 times)
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

not too great, but at least the price stabilize. 
But that price is not that good as it was some months ago so i think that in future some changes must come, i strongly believe that prices will go up and we will finally be happy that our market is green.

semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

Unless Bitcoin has reached a distance, all other coins, including Ethereum, will continue to be in a difficult situation. First we have to see $ 8,000 and above, and then $ 10,000.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

For market feelings and expectations will change, I am optimistic that at the end of the year will change for the better. I think this month will begin. The doge has risen once,  >0, ... 90 Satoshi. good sign. I think  Smiley
dauletbaeffberdakh

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

I think that this is the last bottom. Next should not go)
  Soon global changes will begin. I think that in the end of the year the market will go up)
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

market conditions can change very quickly. This is really incredible. We were crying yesterday. Today, we think how many x we can do. We'il probably cry again tomorrow. Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

But that price is not that good as it was some months ago so i think that in future some changes must come, i strongly believe that prices will go up and we will finally be happy that our market is green.

Eagerly waiting for the same as the market is still red it disappoints everyone, but there is lot of hope as well because everytime the market gets hot only in the last quarter of year. Wait and watch.

oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

market changes will occur at the end of the year with each altcoin price rising, that's what
I believe because every year and the beginning of the year all altcoin prices or values are at its peak.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

Getting worried is normal, but to get panic is not necessary, because panic can make you crazy and become a weak hand to dump your coins just to cut loses, but of you have faith in your coins worries dont exist and panic selling will no longer exist too. The pump is coming and.im still hoping that it will continue until before end of this year.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

Eagerly waiting for the same as the market is still red it disappoints everyone, but there is lot of hope as well because everytime the market gets hot only in the last quarter of year. Wait and watch.

Despites of those red market at least we this month were starting  already for green market , if this will continue with these remaining 3 months then it will repeat the history for year end .
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
Are you serious? We are still falling. You are talking about only one green day in a month... Ethereum this month lost 20%. Is that a great news for investors?

yanixbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

I hope this market situation will continue grow up. to return ethereum price to $ 500, because half of my assets are held in ethereum.  Wink

Seems the market is having a hard time to climb up. I don't know if this month is great for cryptocurrency business. Speculations about huge price hike in this quarter seems to be just mere speculation. But I still hope for the best.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

what do you think?
Are you serious? We are still falling. You are talking about only one green day in a month... Ethereum this month lost 20%. Is that a great news for investors?

The price are slightly increased but suddenly decrease again, up and down is the movement of ethereum now we're not sure if it's continue to increase.  Actually it is hard to know the next will happen in crypto market and most of people here are hoping for the bull run. Only need to do is patiently wait.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

The market now has better conditions than two weeks ago, it is true. Ripple gave a good charge to the all cryptocurrencies and last week they all were in green. But nobody knows how long will be that growth.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

Actually even if the market is down now im still happy with the current state of Cryptocurrency, we all should enjoy times like this. I know that the pass two weeks is a rough time for crypto but that’s not mean we can’t grab the opportunity to buy coins, almost all the coins in the market are cheap its like having a huge discount.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

Every time that there was a pump in cryptocurrency, a pending sell from massive investors awaits. This might be expected but I can say that we will be unable to experience the true bull run if the number of seller is bigger than the number of buyer or the adopters. I felt that it was another bull trap from the whales and they still trying to pull BTC below $6000. We better be careful when trading and don't expect too much that the bulls are coming.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

But now all market again downed. Sometimes i think after November or december bull market will start and all cryptocurrency prices will be up. This is a my opinion.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

Movements that make many traders survive and give goodness.
Prices are up and down which is reasonable and remains safe, still hoping that its value will increase so that the plus value has more benefits.

toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

what do you think?

At this moment I'm happy and feel relief of the new market status. But I don't get too excited I try to stay hopeful  that this rally would continue until we meet our desired market price. This a good sign if this is the start of the bull run it would be great.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

I am also glad to see such promising situation at the market. But I think, that we won`t see a massive growing in the near future.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:50:15 PM

I wish prices will be stable in the market and will grow highest potential in the market. We should not do any panic selling because of the not stable on the market we just were at the right time to come back. I surely believe that this year was the great one rather last year

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: