Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what a great month  (Read 11924 times)
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

All of use thought same think in that mounth but We still are in same position but i believe that old market will come again in a year because in every day, market is growing and technology of market is improving so we can see a good year in 2019.

Perhaps in 2019 we will see such a tendency of growth in prices for cryptocurrency as in 2017. Of course, these are our desires and the majority of positive predictions say the same.
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:59:51 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
the market os really changing buf i  am not say that i am so surised to hear about all this so we can see waht will happen next
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:01:42 PM

All of use thought same think in that mounth but We still are in same position but i believe that old market will come again in a year because in every day, market is growing and technology of market is improving so we can see a good year in 2019.

Perhaps in 2019 we will see such a tendency of growth in prices for cryptocurrency as in 2017. Of course, these are our desires and the majority of positive predictions say the same.
there are always some strange thing happening in tje cryptocurrency world so i np longer know what os normal and what is not
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

If you say about the current month - nothing new. Another failure. The current situation on the cryptocurrency market just put me in a stupor. Another fall. When is it over? Already really lacking patience
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable the fall of market is really affecting different things, most people are loosing there money even majority of iCO refuse to list due to the market condition.... I can't really say it a great month but I just hope things is going to be better for good this year.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

I think that Ethereum is a really good coin for long term investing . However,  it’s course is so unstable..
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

Indeed, September was a very promising month. Especially the beginning of the month gave reason for joy. But today everything has returned to its place. And again the red days began.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:01:20 PM

Indeed, September was a very promising month. Especially the beginning of the month gave reason for joy. But today everything has returned to its place. And again the red days began.

The fact is that in September, almost nothing came to pass from what many experts had predicted. For some reason, we did not see $ 300 for ethereum, as we talked about.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

The fact is that in September, almost nothing came to pass from what many experts had predicted. For some reason, we did not see $ 300 for ethereum, as we talked about.
I doubt that in October we will be able to see $ 300 for one Ethereum coin. I thought that the market stabilized in September, but it is still pulling down.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

I can't feel thank you enough now that the price is starting to recover. I know for the past couple months had been a nightmare to all of us, but we can all breathe now. It is getting better and better everyday, we just need to be patient. If we could be more patient and wait until the end of the year, i'm sure you will be more pleased.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

Ups and downs does not mean anything if they are not consistent. For a bull market we will have to wait more proof than some hectic pumps. The market is in stagnation phase and we have to be patient  as this period can take quite long.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:57:03 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

I think November and December are going to be very good to Crypto.  We just have to wait a little more.  All coins are down right now and at some point people will start buying.  It's only a matter of time.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:33:19 AM

Yeah everyone is watching the great change in market because after a long period we are seeing some progress in market bullish period so it is quite excited but up and down is a part of crypto market so it has to go a long way to cover many loses.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:39:02 AM

what do you think?
Apparently, there is no point in panicking or worrying about the market now. Just keep calm and hold the coins as you patiently wait for the upcoming bull market. The crypto market always recovers irrespective of how the market goes down.

Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:47:17 AM

At this time, we cannot determine what month is good, but we will see later December whether there is a bright spot for cryptocurrency growth, crypto has been sluggish for months even as if dead, hopefully soon everything will run smoothly, we can only be patient and wait
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

what do you think?
Current market prices do show a change towards a better direction, but the changes have not been too good. I hope that in December this year the market price will recover well and is no longer a concern for crypto currency owners
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

what do you think?

I believe that the market since the time of your post, really favor in your situation, but today October 12, 2018 the market is really at the bad situation, and whether we like it or not, we need to ride on the music of the market, let us learn to play the market at this very moment. Some days, in september was very favorable and some are not, but this time, its really bad, maybe some coins could be hold in my portfolio.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

I am worried with the current price as well. However, I realized that worrying will not change anything. What I did is to comeup with a capital that could help me buy coins while its cheap. I'll just wait for the market to recover than worry about something that can't be avoided.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:34:51 AM

yes that is true, I m very much happy with market now compared before because I was really loosing almost but now I m so excited to see the market back.

I hope you did not celebrate earlier as you will going to be disappointed again if you will see that the market is falling once again today. We should not easily to fall to slow moving price rise up as this is not what we are looking for and we don't know that this slight price increase is just a trap of the big whales so that they could earn even in a little.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

Now, if you know it's not recalled, I would even would have noticed that a new month. Groundhog day. Every day is like the last.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: