Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:46:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which part of bounty could be more profitable  (Read 1692 times)
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:27:49 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 03:55:38 PM by panjay

in this particular order:

1. Translation

2. Content creation (video,article) - Signature.

I put content and signature in the same rank, sometimes it's more profitable to gain in content and vice versa. You can submit multiple contents for 1 bounty and get a bigger reward. Signature on the other hand's matters in terms of the rank of the member participated. Let's say if you a have legendary rank and participate in last weeks of the bounty, you still can get the same amount of stake for the people who joined earlier.

but in the ends of days, something that not crowded enough where people joined bounty and have a solid project + team give you a bigger chance score some nice rewards.

Airdrop is waste of time. And you will need a lot of time to earn something (2-5 dollars is not income)
Own blockchain is not an indicator of project reliability.

I agree, most of the airdrops are not worth it. But some of them give nice rewards. In the past Stellar (at the time it's ticker STR) doing airdrop on this forum and for a today value, it's tremendous price.

A few months ago I also participate on another 2 tokens airdrop and I got like 3 month's worth of signature rewards. Mind you I did not cheat and only using 1 id to claim my airdrop, not even a referral too.

So yeah, many of them are worthless, not a reliable one. But if you can spot a good one you get a nice reward.
thisav

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

The most efficient and commonly used bounty is the signature campaign. It a basic bounty, however it can only be use by the ranking Jr. member or above. Disadvantage of this campaign is you can only participate one project at a period of time, not very efficient. Other bounty is the social media campaign, this is more profitable compare to signature. However, you will need to spend more time on it to get the reward.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Signature most definitely is you don't want to work a lot (only takes 10 posts per week)

if you are actually ready to work, then translation
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

I think, in the bounty campaigns are the most lucrative signature campaign. The only negative aspect of the Signature campaign is that you have to participate in one signature campaign at the same time. And i think in the bounty campaigns, which is the most profitable one after the signature campaigns, is translate.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:38:05 PM

Which part of bounty could be more profitable ?
Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?
For Bounty Campaigns, I think it depends on the rank and experience of each member in this forum, being content creative and translator making may be more profitable if the person has the skills and work experience. For the signature campaign, we know that depends on the ranking in this forum
Pandji02

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

I think the bounty campaign that can be more profitable is the translation campaign, then the signature campaign and content creation.
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

By order IMHO
signature : has higher proportion very profitable especially if you have a high rank, but you have to actively make a good post and you can only join one campaign
translate : high proportion also, limited participant, one time job, don,t have to be active on forum, but you must have experience, because most bounty managers choose experienced translators
content : high proportion but there is no limit for participant, if you a skilled writer this campaign is suit or you
social media : low proportion lot of participant, but if you have huge number of follower it can be an advantage for you
so depending on your skill or your advantages every bounty is profitable
just remember chose your bounty wisely, sometime 1 bounty is more profitable than 10 bounty chosen arbitrarily

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

Well usually they give more stakes for content creation and translation cause it takes more time and action. And I saw bounty campaigns where they give just 5% of bounty budget for signature campaign.

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?
I will said signature campaign and translation campaign, at past Blog and media campaign have huge percentage from all allocation in bounty, but it is easier for new people to join and a ton or members can join it easily for not.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

What do you think ?
Allocations for signatures are bigger than others, maybe that is why many chosee more signature. But for now there are a lot of scam bounties if we are not smart at choosing Bounty, so it's useless if we don't get paid in the end, I have experienced it too, so it spends no time, energy and mind. Therefore I am more careful in choosing Bounty for now.
Therefore I suggest that you take part in the Bounty in Bountrust, because so far they always pay for it and the projects are mostly always successful, you can choose legit Bounty in the Bountrust channel telegram here: https://t.me/bounTrust

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

I have participated in many bounties and i noted that most allocated percentage is for Signature campaigns and Contenet/Video campaigns, but for the price of stake there is depend on the number of participants.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

How i wish i am good in translation, i would have been doing translation bounty it is less crowded unlike other part of bounty, signature and content creation is more profitable too.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

What do you think ?
Depends on how much is allocated to these companies. On all these three companies you can make good money
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:24:47 PM

As per my previous experience the signature campaign is more profitable as compared to other social media campaigns. because a bounty hunter can wear only one signature at a time but he can do a lot of social media campaigns on same time.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

Well for me, I think both signature and content bounty campaigns are the most profitable reason being that much people are not attracted to it due to its stringent conditions unlike Facebook and Twitter campaigns that has a lot of participants. Translation is also profitable but very limited.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:33:43 PM

What do you think ?

Everything depends on who is running the project.  Some bounty moderators place more value on Twitter work, whereas other put more importance on the articles and videos.

As far as which works best, it's a combination of luck, experience, and intuition.  And, as was mentioned earlier, signature bounties tend to have less participants, so the percentage of rewards can be bigger.  For higher up members at bitcointalk, almost all those folks count on signatures, which can be very lucrative indeed.

Apart from your gut feelings, follow the social medias and monitor the progress and bail once it looks like a dead end.  There are always new bounties to participate showing up every day.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Bigsix

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:40:57 PM

With the downgrade of junior members down to newbies; it becomes obvious that there will be fewer people chasing the big chunk that normally accrues to signature bounties.

When their is a huge sum chasing some few individuals; it becomes obvious that the participants will get some good handful.

Restrictions will make signature bounty a profitable venture Grin
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

If you are doing a good job then content creation can definitely be the most profitable, most of these bounty hunters just spam terrible articles that don't have any value at all, but if you create something genuinely high quality I think a lot of managers will give you a lot more stakes due to the value you bring. Quality > Quantity at all times, bounty managers will notice.

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

I personally prefer content creation to every other bounties because I can participate in different bounties at the same time, unlike signature that you can only participate in one at a time and will have to wait till one finish before you can do another.

utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

I prefer content creation and signature bounty because of fewer participants. For example, in youtube bounty, if the total budget is a 100k token, I don't think there will be persons more than 50. So, each person will get 2000 token. While in the same budget, in twitter campaign there will be 1k participants which will lead you less earning.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: