Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which part of bounty could be more profitable  (Read 1692 times)
clasico

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:54:47 PM

Translation bounty is more profitable. And, if include moderation campign in local language it's mean will be more profitable.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

Other than signature and translation, blog and YouTube campaigns are also high paying due to the fact that you must have huge subscribers before you can participate, and not everyone can do that, you can check it out also.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:56:02 PM

Translation, Youtube and signature campaigns are most profitable campaign for the participants.

If the ICO projects expect the traffic more for their project. For that Facebook and Twitter campaigns are the most helpful for the investors and project owner side. Kindly be safe before you participated or invested to the project.
You may be clear out your doubts upon the profitablity it will be useful one for you.
upperwonder

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

I think all these methods are quite interesting from the point of view of earnings. But if in the subscription you need the rank and further from you that little depends. But, for example, in the creation of content, the amount of payments depends on the quality of the work done.
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

I think it depends on your abilities.
Content creation is evaluated by quality criteria. For bad content you will not be rewarded well. Signature in this sense is easier. It is not necessary to be able to mount video, audio, etc.
I'm sure that high-quality content of high quality is paid very highly.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

Signature bounties are very profitable but I suggest you try also social media campaigns because they have high rewards

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

I agree with these opinions. But I will add that the work in the social network is paid well.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

Which part of bounty could be more profitable ?
Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?
When you do try to look on most bounty allocations then I would say content creation or translations would really have much more than stakes or possible income than on signature ones. Due to difficulty we can already presume that it would really be much harder to make translations than just posting on this forum itself and comparing on the participants you would really be much more obliged on a single spot yet it would matter on the language you are into when we do talk about trans.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?
The most profitable is the one that you can actually perform in the right way, I see a lot of people trying to claim bounties out of translation campaigns and when you see the work that they do you know that they do not deserve to get paid, and I'm sure that there are many examples of the very same happening in the other campaigns that a bounty may offer.

So you need to concentrate yourself in what you can actually do so you become profitable when you begin to claim bounties, for example if a person has never had a social media account and decides to participate in a social media bounty then that person is going to fail.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

Translation bounty give the most reward there's no contest on that, other than translation bounty, most of the time signature campaign gives more reward than telegram, twitter, facebook but some manager allocates more reward on social media campaigns
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:34:04 PM

Of course with the ranking in this forum and the allocation given to the signature campaign is clearly a very large part of the revenue from a project, why does the signature campaign generate more tokens than social media campaigns because of differences in the number of participants participating in the project because a little distribution of tokens will be bigger, it can be different from Facebook campaigns, there are so many participants that we will receive very little income from the campaign.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

What do you think ?
well i think that it is better to form your own opinion and to try both of this things and find out waht is better for you

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

Of course with the ranking in this forum and the allocation given to the signature campaign is clearly a very large part of the revenue from a project, why does the signature campaign generate more tokens than social media campaigns because of differences in the number of participants participating in the project because a little distribution of tokens will be bigger, it can be different from Facebook campaigns, there are so many participants that we will receive very little income from the campaign.
there are a lot of bounty campaigns that are good but i still can not believe that ylu can get soemthing useful from them

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

Translation bounty pays the most. This is because the number of persons are always limited so the stakes are high. Also on signature if you on a high rank you can also earn well.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

Signature bounties are very profitable but I suggest you try also social media campaigns because they have high rewards

You have an honest point here mate, many bounty hunter entrusted their future with signature bounties due to reasons of profitable rewards which every participant could receive after a project became successful and most important it will reach it's hardcap. Thinking of it positively could brought us good results as long as we remain consistent with our support of the projects community, through spreading their platform I guess that will earn successful results in the future.

kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

Signature is pretty good but if you has another skills you can try to join in blog bounty, youtube, and translator or anything skill you have and try to contact him in telegram and do your offer maybe he will interested.
xWolfx

Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

You want to know which parts give more amount then signature, content, and translations. But need to research about the project in the deep. If you find a good project then the chance of more profit is good. It does not matter what type of your contribution (In Bounty) more how good project. 

I believe that this one is definitely the right answer. However, it is lacking some important aspects:

• Signatures: Signatures are amazing and it's what we are all doing here. The advantage is that it's not that hard to enter, only get an account for some weeks where you active and try to help people so you get merit until you become a member.
    The disadvantage is that it's hierarchical and not necessarily takes into account the quality of your work but your rank inside the forums. The difference in pay between member and Hero/Legendary could be around 7 times more for the exact same work.
  • Content: This one is interesting and it's also easy to submit your work and get rewarded at the end of the ICO phase based on the quality of your work and in the case of publishing it in a quality website, some consider it automatically as the highest quality.
    However, the main and biggest point here is quality. It takes some practice to enter this one effectively. Videos enter in this category.
  • Translations: Translations are pretty good if you speak another language with certain degree of accuracy, you could even help yourself with some automatic tools and fix it accordingly.
    However, it's not that easy to enter since only one gets picked for every language out of all the applications. Here quality also plays a very important role. If you submit work with poor quality nobody will obviously want to work with you and/or pay you.

I personally don't find the other options attractive. Especially since it's easy for people to use bots in them.
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

I'm more of a bounty company supporter of the signature. But telegrams (if you have a blog) and a translation company are also very profitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
darkangel020716

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

What do you think ?

It is depend on the allocation of each campaign, some projects gives a high percentage of allocation in signature and sometimes they give  more in content creation or translation, but they are both worth it to do as well. If you have enough time to spend to this two options, much better because this two has a huge allocation among all the campaign.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

Signature is pretty good but if you has another skills you can try to join in blog bounty, youtube, and translator or anything skill you have and try to contact him in telegram and do your offer maybe he will interested.
in any case, I will always support the company's signature, which is more profitable than any social network. Of course, you can still earn good money with translation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: