Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which part of bounty could be more profitable  (Read 1685 times)
Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

I agree that the signature, translation, articles and video bring more profit than facebook and tweeter, but if a good company, then you can participate in everything, it will not hurt)))
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

Translation bounty give the most reward there's no contest on that, other than translation bounty, most of the time signature campaign gives more reward than telegram, twitter, facebook but some manager allocates more reward on social media campaigns
But it is completely natural that translation bounties give a lot more tokens that any other bounty because the amount of work that you need to do is incredible, most the time you need to translate the white paper, the ann thread and to keep the trade updated something that is not easy at all, and the worst part is that if you do not select the right coin to do this you could waste an enormous amount of time and effort and then not get paid.

So even if the pay is many times better than anything that you could get out of the rest of the bounties the risk that you are taking is enormous compared to the rest of the campaigns.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

the translation is clearly more beneficial to do. but for this position certainly needs linguists and also the motion quickly because of only a few people even just one participant for one language only. This makes the allocation of translators being greater than in the signature. but to be honest, may result from the signature itself is already quite large and even excess.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

Which part of bounty could be more profitable ?
Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?

I think the bounty for now isn't that good if you make income. in fact there are many choices you can make in this industry, for example trading today is more intense than investing long. it concerns experience and knowledge. so you should do something
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

Don't you think that today in a falling market it is more profitable to participate in 20 social campaigns than in one signature, for participation in which you simply don't get the money? Diversification is now more relevant.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

Don't you think that today in a falling market it is more profitable to participate in 20 social campaigns than in one signature, for participation in which you simply don't get the money? Diversification is now more relevant.
I don't know if it would be more profitable to participate in so many social campaigns than in one signature campaign but the point that you bring about diversification is crucial, there have been many bounty campaigns that disappear without paying their participants and we are talking that some of those campaigns last months, so a person participating in a signature campaign will receive nothing for months of effort.

But if you participate in several social campaigns even if one bounty campaign doesn't pay you, you still get paid by the rest of the campaigns that are legitimate, this could be a reason of why it seems to me that social media campaigns are becoming more popular than signature campaigns.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

I don't know if it would be more profitable to participate in so many social campaigns than in one signature campaign but the point that you bring about diversification is crucial, there have been many bounty campaigns that disappear without paying their participants and we are talking that some of those campaigns last months, so a person participating in a signature campaign will receive nothing for months of effort.

But if you participate in several social campaigns even if one bounty campaign doesn't pay you, you still get paid by the rest of the campaigns that are legitimate, this could be a reason of why it seems to me that social media campaigns are becoming more popular than signature campaigns.
in terms of ease of participation and can join many social media projects, and blogs / articles that are interesting but in terms of the benefits of the signature is very profitable in payment only the risk is not paid higher because the signature only participates in one bounty program to be completed

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

Obviously the one with less participants. Usually translation, signature, video etc have less participants and usually a bigger token pool. The other social media bounties usually have a lot of participant and thus, a lower number of tokens. I prefer doing signature bounties nowadays as they reward the best if chosen wisely
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

For me translation first content creation and then signature but it all depends on what percentage that is been allocated to the project then that determines how much profit you can make form this campaigns on the bounty project thanks
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

I think in a successful bounty campaign there are many parts such as Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, signature, content creation, translation, Reddit etc... Above all parts content creation and signature campaign is the best profitable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

Signature and articles are the best parts of bounties. Social medai campaigns can make profits by quantity

fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

Translation campaigns are usually more profitable than other campaigns but it also limits the number of participants. And it require you have to have a good foreign language skill.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

I have done 2 bounty campaigns, but have not received any bonus tokens from the project team. The first bounty I participated in was 4 months ago, I felt so long Sad
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

Signature campaign is the most profitable especially if your rank is high. The reason for this is because the percentage is always high and only few hunters always participate in it.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

About the profitable bounty, then my vote goes to Signature and Content creation, usually those campaign has more allocation than another bounty campaign.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

Which part of bounty could be more profitable ?
Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?
Yes, I agree that the ICO generosity campaigns are well paid for translation activities and participation in ICO signature campaigns. However, in order to accurately translate texts, we need the appropriate knowledge of languages, and for signature campaigns, an account with a high rank. Now it is very difficult, but you can say that it is impossible to raise the ranks in this forum.

Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

Well I think signature is the most profitable if you have higher rank. Profitability at times also depends on percentage distribution for each sub-campaign and how many hunters participated in each sub-campaigns.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

This isn't fix, it depends on bounty allocation and bounty manager, i saw bounty campaign today the manager allocated 6% of the pool to signature campaign i notice content creation is having more % in recent bounties.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

You have already listed the most profitable parts. Many bounty hunters combine participation in several campaigns and in my opinion this method is the most profitable. For example, you can make content and wear signature.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ediloverose

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:00:28 PM

I think there are 3 campaigns that are most profitable in the bounty such as signature campaign, content campaign, and translation campaign. the three campaigns have a lot of allocations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: