Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:23:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which part of bounty could be more profitable  (Read 1685 times)
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:30:34 PM

Signature campaign has the biggest allocation of bounty campaign but you can not joined other campaign or use multiple signature for 3 months. So translation and content creation has the bigger opportunity to get bigger profit since you can joined other project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

For now translation and making content is very good. The participants is less but the task is hard. But still signature campaign give biggest allocation. So you need to upgrade your rank first if you want a big reward.

siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

Well if you want profitable bounty you should try translation bounty because it's only a few languange that needed so you can get more earning for that bounty. But if you don't want to do that you can join the signature, why signature? Because every member can only join 1 signature so if there's a lot of project the member can only join 1 signature. If you lucky you can get few signature participant in good project and you can get a lot of money in that
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

There is no doubt that of course the rewards of translation threads and white papers, but the translation task is very difficult. I have seen many translations with Google, and the quality is very bad.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

I think the first thing to understand is that you need a good project, if the project is not good then the token will likely go to zero or dumped on exchange, if you have a good project, then for me I think translation and Content bounties are very rewarding as compared to others

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

When we participate in Bounty campaigns it is up to the owner of the campaign to allocate the percentage of each item received. According to me, depending on the nature of the campaign, the rate will vary. The signature is always the highest and this is reflected in the campaigns we watch.

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

In my opinion, the most profitable bounty reward is the signature campaign. It is seen from some factors such as everyone can join if their rank is available. We can also make certain consideration which signature campaign should be participated by analyzing the token percentage, numbers of participants, and the number of the stakes for every rank. Actually, translation campaign is high enough, but it is really only small chance for us to get the chance for translation of the legit bounty. If you are a professional translator with good portfolio of the translation in this forum, then you are very legit to join the translation bounty.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

I think signing is the most profitable part of generosity because it doesn't take much time and gives you good money.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

Bounties that are profitable are those that the participants are very few. This includes translation campaign as well as video campaign. Signature also pays well especially if you have a higher rank.

yukihirasouma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

for most profitable is signature camp especially if you have high rank because signature camp look the rank so you can get more pay if you have high rank.for my opinion signature camp good pay in full member, great pay in sr member, best pay in hero member and greatest pay in legendary.
but better you join all bounty if you can do the task.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

Which part of bounty could be more profitable ?
Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?

I think the most profitable one is the signature campaign if you have a high-rank account, because sometimes in the facebook and twitter campaigns there are so many participants and you need to do reporting and I think that is a waste of time but i only do article campaigns because it is very easy to do and you can submit multiple articles and all you need to do is create a good quality article and have a big community that will like your work.

Signature campaigns are definately most profitable campaigns in most cases, but sometimes content creation is as well payed good if there are not many people applied.

As for translation it has to be good translation and not google translate or sloppy work. And you have to have some history of translating past projects in most cases. Good side of translating campaign is that you can apply for more then one translating campaign and do it parallel...

Facebook and Twitter campaigns are not payed very much but you don't have to have any references to apply.

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?
Translation is profitable but the main problem is that competition here is very high. I tried to apply for translation several times, but there is always somebody who was the first to take translation.
That's why I personally prefer signatures and don't waste my time on FB and Twitter.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

The Only way Bitcointalk Can make bounties to be more profitable is if they reduce the number of participants. But the most paying Bounty campaign is the Translation campaign because it has few participants
But you are only seeing things from your own perspective, it is obvious from the point of view of the ones that are creating the bounty campaign that it makes more sense for them to have a lot of participants than to have a limited number of them, after all the more participants they get the more attention they bring to the project and eventually the more money it comes to the project that they're promoting, this is not really complex this is just basic marketing knowledge.

However the real problem is that many of those campaigns are not paying the participants even after months of work, this is why recently I have seen a lot of people giving up on bounty campaigns because they no longer see the benefit for themselves to participate in those campaigns.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

What do you think ?
Translation is profitable but the main problem is that competition here is very high. I tried to apply for translation several times, but there is always somebody who was the first to take translation.
That's why I personally prefer signatures and don't waste my time on FB and Twitter.

Right. competition is very tough because there are a lot of good translators and obviously project will choose the best among the rest so its going to be difficult specially if you don't have any portfolio yet.

Signature campaigns used to pay more before, however since there's a lot of cheaters right now, the percentage is really reduced to 10% and as high as 20%.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:54:41 PM

Signature will be the best one if you have a high rank account but it'll be not if you're just a newbie or Jr. Member so there are few low rank member often prefer to join translation and other parts of bounty campaign instead of signature campaign. But for me, signature is still the best Smiley.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████