Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fokken Xalolex removed my precious posts  (Read 762 times)
Uvajaemy_Kit (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

this son of fokken bitch removed my great posts just for fun, and does not explain the reason, although it was not offtop or trolling.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

this son of fokken bitch removed my great posts just for fun, and does not explain the reason, although it was not offtop or trolling.

Why don't you show those great posts here so that we could see the horrible abuse that happened.
Uvajaemy_Kit (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

Why don't you show those great posts here so that we could see the horrible abuse that happened.
a little later. tears are getting in my way now. I see almost nothing and type to the touch

but would still thank you, dear dumb heroes and legendary, I feel your support
Uvajaemy_Kit (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:17:35 AM

ok. for example:
I just posted the text of the songs in this thread about the song-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2863884.0

and this jerk just deleted my poetry. he's a maniac

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

в дУшe oxyeннo пeть, xoлoлo лoлo лoлoлo, xoлoлo лoлo!!!!!!  xoлoлoлeкc пидapaз, eбaнaз, eбaный ypooooд!!

then I politely asked why he did this, this horrible thing?
and again he deleted my innocent question

and all subsequent questions ruthlessly removed by this monster. So he can ban me for flooding, but I just wanted to find out what he did not like.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:36:17 AM

Why don't you start at the beginning. What prompted you to start composing songs about the moderator?
Uvajaemy_Kit (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:46:22 AM

Why don't you start at the beginning. What prompted you to start composing songs about the moderator?
Oh, that wasn't about him. Maybe that's what he thought.

To be serious, he does not tolerate any criticism and pursues for it. And if you're Newby, he enjoys the privilege of banishing you. Any post will be deleted as offtopic or they flood. 1,2,3,4,5,6 and ready-permanent ban. This guy is very imagining himself, although six months ago did not know the basic things here.
kortret

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:49:12 AM

it's a Troll and a plagiarist. His accounts banned, and he just trolls in any themes

and this personally for you:

]a little later. tears are getting in my way now. I see almost nothing and type to the touch

Neutro ❱❱❱ More than a blockchain
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:51:11 AM

To be serious, he does not tolerate any criticism and pursues for it. And if you're Newby, he enjoys the privilege of banishing you. Any post will be deleted as offtopic or they flood. 1,2,3,4,5,6 and ready-permanent ban. This guy is very imagining himself, although six months ago did not know the basic things here.

You're not the first person to dislike a moderator. Since all you got is the moderator deleting your trollsong you're gonna have to suck it up or leave.

]a little later. tears are getting in my way now. I see almost nothing and type to the touch

Can't be for me, I'm a very smart legendary Grin
Uvajaemy_Kit (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:55:19 AM

You're not the first person to dislike a moderator. Since all you got is the moderator deleting your trollsong you're gonna have to suck it up or leave.
I agree, but he has to follow the rules, too. He has no right to delete other posts that do not violate the rules.

Btw - my post with a silly song, quite appropriate to the topic, he deleted it illegally
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:02:06 AM

I agree, but he has to follow the rules, too. He has no right to delete other posts that do not violate the rules.

What other posts? These?

and all subsequent questions ruthlessly removed by this monster. So he can ban me for flooding, but I just wanted to find out what he did not like.

That's most definitely off topic.
Uvajaemy_Kit (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:08:36 AM

What other posts? These?

That's most definitely off topic.
what was I supposed to do? He deleted my correct post in the correct topic.. He did not act according to the rules and i was forced to find out what was wrong, but received only the removal of my questions.
Uvajaemy_Kit (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:17:17 AM

it's a Troll and a plagiarist. His accounts banned, and he just trolls in any themes

Oh, thank you for your opinion. Given your reputation as a toilet paper, it should be very important. Grin Grin
kortret

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:18:42 AM

Can't be for me, I'm a very smart legendary Grin

okay) im too newb smartbie Cheesy

Btw - my post with a silly song, quite appropriate to the topic, he deleted it illegally

you offtopic in the subject Кoпипacтa y пoльзoвaтeлeй
and troll mods in your "song". just choose to suck or leave, liar

and move topic to Reputation if your choise is "leave"

Neutro ❱❱❱ More than a blockchain
Uvajaemy_Kit (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:24:57 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 01:36:53 AM by Uvajaemy_Kit

and troll mods in your "song". just choose to suck or leave, liar

that's not true, there's no mention of a moderator nickname
U  like sucking? fokken faggot

and this is also not true, my account was created long before the mass bans in the Russian local, I'm definitely not one of those guys
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3045

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:06:19 AM

he deleted it illegally
Well, in that case, I suppose we ought to take the matter seriously. Pray tell, exactly what law has been violated?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Uvajaemy_Kit (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:15:42 AM

nice nick..
foxpup)
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

he deleted it illegally
Well, in that case, I suppose we ought to take the matter seriously. Pray tell, exactly what law has been violated?

He needs a good lawyer. Know anyone that is not too busy to take on the case ?  Wink

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Uvajaemy_Kit (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:51:29 AM

he deleted it illegally

He needs a good lawyer. Know anyone that is not too busy to take on the case ?  Wink
mm.. I think you're involved in this, too. a criminal always returns to the scene of a crime.
jakeramos

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

i would like to give this guy a merit for making me laugh   Cheesy but i don't have any. most of the members here are trying so hard to make a constructive post but there you are trolling  Grin
Uvajaemy_Kit (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:15:26 AM

at least, the Americans have a sense of humor (that's nice)
Our russ moderator was laughing last time, when he ran over a dog on the road.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: