Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO and bounty die?  (Read 20317 times)
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

I would say, ico and bounty are practically on-hold. When the market will become healthy again, new money will come again to the market and the people will start investing again because it is a great possibility to get reach very fast.
Yes, this is a kind of cycle. After a good movement in 2017, there was a decline in 2018. This is a process, we must understand it. If you are strong with insignificant rewards, stick with the belief that there will be good developments if the market rises.

Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:55:03 PM

there is a good reason for this. Almost all projects postpone their sale for several months. In this regard, those people who are involved in projects Bounty. Don't get your coins, but I'm sure many good projects will pay, you just need a wait.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 12:19:49 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

so, now the bounty related to ICO, or anything related to ICO, is no longer worth it as an investment model, I just know, that the majority of the project team cannot provide what is expected by investors, so the price of coins never improves when product release
I better invest in coins with Proof Of Stake orientation, to be able to get steady income
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:44:28 AM

It won't gonna die because as long as there are people who has the opportunity to discuss and creat their own currency more ICO's and bounty campaigns will still be able to launched their currency. And I think all of us have the same purpose to be more helpful in our economy and community to develop things.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 12:48:10 AM

this is an effort from the ico team to protect the token exchange rate that will be distributed to the hunters when the market is currently falling. surely the ico team also thinks the same, namely waiting for the bull run to start distribution and launching to the exchanger. surely everything will be fine.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:37:31 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

The number of bounty you've just joined is way too much, and I think you earn too much from it. But I do really believe it is very difficult to earn now in bounties as the market is also suffering, I hope the problem will be fixed soon or maybe improve the bounty.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:47:16 AM

the market condition is currently not good and it affects the development of the ICO and the bounty, many bounties are not going well and even the ICO is not successful, but if the market has recovered then the ICO and bounty will definitely be good again

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:25:05 AM

Bounty is here to stay ,for a long time I guess but ICO issue is very alarming ,the question that bothers my mind is why bother launching ICO when you already know that we are in bad market time? Why can't they just wait it out and start as soon the market price recovers?

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

do you know if there is no payment from the project to the bounty hunter? That is because the target collected by the project team is not achieved and the price of the coin does not match the price on the market because the current market conditions are declining. actually there are still many other causes.

oh of course not, bounty will never die on Bitcointalk because without bounty, Bitcointalk it won't mean anything. Smiley
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

Bounty will definitely die over a period of time.infact you can see that the amount of ico's offering bounty has reduced over the last year. as far as ico are concerned let's hope they exist for the sake of decentralization

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:58:04 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
do you know if there is no payment from the project to the bounty hunter? That is because the target collected by the project team is not achieved and the price of the coin does not match the price on the market because the current market conditions are declining. actually there are still many other causes.

oh of course not, bounty will never die on Bitcointalk because without bounty, Bitcointalk it won't mean anything. Smiley

most of the time ICO does not reach their softcap, but what happens to those ICO that reach the softcap or the hardcap but in the end they dont pay the partipants or even they pay but the payment is not reasonable because they will give a lower percentage to the participants.

this is the best medium for bounty campaign so it will not die as long as there is an innovation and ideas it will exist.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:58:23 AM

You are saying the right think and i am completely agree with you on this. The ICO's age finished i believe.. I mean the people scaring to invest in ICO's nowadays. In 2018 %70 ICO's turned scam some how and this would shows the problems. And also the bounty hunting business came to over too. In 2016 when i started to bounty hunting there are too few people were working. For ex. in one twitter bounty campaign you could see at most 100 workers, now in any bounty you can see +5000 account. So everyone learned bounty hunting and the profits arrives to 0..

Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:02:42 AM

In bear seasons, I joined 20-30 projects and will wait to come tokens or ethereum but I got just two tokens. Bounties and ICOs are not die but More people know these bounties and Cryptocurrency's prices are too low nowadays. These two things affect ICOs and Bounties. Cryptocurrency affect ICOs and ICOs affect bounties.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:09:56 AM

the market condition is currently not good and it affects the development of the ICO and the bounty, many bounties are not going well and even the ICO is not successful, but if the market has recovered then the ICO and bounty will definitely be good again
I don't feel that the ICO and the bounty are dead. in fact, there are still many ICOs at the moment, and many are still successful. however, there are many reasons that prevent it, from the unstable market, to the internal problems that exist within the team. well, this year there are still a number of successful ICOs.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

Bounties and ico still going on, but raising funds very hard and income from bounty very little.
They waiting market returning, but its never back to the 2017 point when everybody invest without thinking about risks

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

I think that ICO and bounty will not be die. ICO may be inplemented in the other form, safer and more certain for investors and Bounty will also continue to be one kind of marketing that projects use

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

I think ICO's won't die and If ICO's still available so do bounty campaign. Bounty campaign exist if ICO's still remains available. I am sure ICO's and bounty won't die.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

Will not die, but the quality and quantity will decline, the future bounty hunter will be unemployed, only a few users will stick to it, this is the normal direction of development, do not have to panic. Future transactions are more suitable for investors.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

For bounty campaign, it seems that it will still be there for years, except that I am sure that the allocation will decrease or increase, while for ICO it depends on the development of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

300 ?
That's just crazy ! What a waste of time since I guess you got paid peanuts for this.
Most ICOs were scams or shitty projects and 2018 has been a good year to get rid of them.
I stopped doing bounties because of this. Let's hope 2019 is more selective with projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: