Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO and bounty die?  (Read 20339 times)
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

Nothing died, just got very scammy. However, i know some people that were able to get very nice campaigns and good profits, even on the falling market. We just dont know how to search:)

soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

Well i think ICO and bounty is not dead yet. Maybe it because the current market condition and high number of scam projects. It just temporary and i hope it can be recover as soon as possible. There is few people get a big reward from bounties this year. Maybe we just dont have a luck.

NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

no, bounty and ico don't die. bounty and ico were just sluggish because of the many scams and failed projects, plus the market conditions in the past few months were very unsupportive.with the recovery of the market in my opinion bounty and ico will also recover. let's wait until that happens next year

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

maybe yes, I see a lot of ico and bounties that fail. many even have problems such as Scams or not even paying bounty hunters. for those who have just joined the bounty campaign, they might think the bounty is no longer profitable.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

No they won't, because it is happening only because of such market conditions. As soon as the market recovers, bounties will start a new trend and you would be able to get great rewards from bounties and ICO projects.

PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

No they won't, because it is happening only because of such market conditions. As soon as the market recovers, bounties will start a new trend and you would be able to get great rewards from bounties and ICO projects.
That's right, there are always periods of growth and decline, it is clear that now there is a prolonged period of decline, but it will not be eternal and when growth begins, earnings will return to the previous level
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:43:30 PM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
This depend on the project you find yourself doing. If you continue to participate in scam projects or  projects that are not well planned, then you might find yourself not getting anything after you might have worked.
This sometimes can be frustrating, but in order to avoid that, you must then research every project you intend to promote, so that you do not work in vain and at the end not get paid
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

ICO and the bounty are a reflection of the market as a whole
If the market reverts to the upside, they will reactivate each other
bounty will be rewarding and well-paid.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

If you take part in 300 bounties from last 2 years and only few will send tokens then that doesn't mean bounties are die. It show that you choose mostly scam bounties which failed to reach there goal. But also this is not your fault, in last 2 years, scammers are increased in huge range. And that effect ICO's. If ICO's fail, then directly bounties also fail.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:32:13 PM

I think that ICO such as we know them will surely die in the future.
ICOs will be created with regulation to protect investors from scammers. This can be called not death but evolution.

Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:50:37 PM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
Is it possible to participate on more than 300 bounties within two years knowing that most of the project lasts for a month? But going back to the main topic, there are rumors that ico projects will die next year and it will also include bounty campaigns. Still, there's no need to panic yet because that is not a fact, still. be patient for now and continue holding.

Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

I think it is rather a transformation into something else. So far, ICO continues to appear and they need to conduct a bounty company in order to attract new investors or to promote their project. But the bounty rules need to be tightened so that they bring more benefit.

Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

t is beneficial for regulators and Bitcoin whales to make ICO lose popularity. Regulators will find it easier to regulate cryptocurrencies and whales will get more investment in Bitcoin if there is less ICO.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

I also incorporated in many of the bounties this year but the results were disappointing. no results to be proud of even many of which cannot yet be sold because there is no word when it will go on the market. will take time and a long process of this and die I think not.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

I think ICO and bounty have already died. Don't you see it? Market capitalisation is smaller and collections are too low!
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

Recently, bounty remain unclaimed in the community of the crypto industry. Because for a long time we have to wait for the bounty hunter payments. Sometimes the projects are a scam. And then you should forget about any reward. In the future, the bounty program will evolve or disappear. Because there are a lot of blockchain projects that are ready to provide these services.
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

I don't think that the ICO's will disappear completely. There will be reliable teams with interesting projects.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

Progress affects the blockchain. The more perfect the blockchain is and its capabilities, the more simplified the mechanism of the bounty program will be. Bounty program may disappear because in the future it will not be needed.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

The ICO market is declining because it has been overvalued. Accordingly, the bounty is directly dependent on the ICO and they also suffer decline. If the market does not recover, the era of bounty will end.
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

In 2 years you can participate in 300 Bounty projects, and that's a very large number in my opinion. I haven't been to the Bounty project for only 3 to 5 projects that I can follow. And some of these projects can provide valuable tokens. And it all depends on the potential of the Bounty project that you are following.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: