Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 83796 times)
marcx

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

The main thing for such projects now is constant development of tokens. As far asi  know, it’s possible if the demand grows. Unfortunately, i didn’t see project leaders reasoning upon the way in which the demand for FFCT token will grow…
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bcbg2012

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

The main thing for such projects now is constant development of tokens. As far asi  know, it’s possible if the demand grows. Unfortunately, i didn’t see project leaders reasoning upon the way in which the demand for FFCT token will grow…
It means that you were studying the info on the project not carefully enough. The company has a brief business plan which describes how the demand for the tokens will keep increasing.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
marcx

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

It means that you were studying the info on the project not carefully enough. The company has a brief business plan which describes how the demand for the tokens will keep increasing.
As a rule, such things are described on the official site of the project, but I haven’t found anything like that there.
bcbg2012

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

As a rule, such things are described on the official site of the project, but I haven’t found anything like that there.
It’s always provided in technical documentation. If you’re really interested in the project, have a look at it first. The situation is the same in this case.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
globaltrade

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

It’s always provided in technical documentation. If you’re really interested in the project, have a look at it first. The situation is the same in this case.
So how will the demand be increased?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
FortFC (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

Where can I learn more about your marketing strategy?

Good day,
Marketing strategy is described in details in our White paper that is available on our official web or using this link https://www.fortfc.com/docs/whitepaper.pdf?v=4
bcbg2012

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

There will be a lot of activities carried out for this. For example, the token trading will be implemented via making transactions in personal account or MT5 trading terminal. There’re also a lot of other aspects.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

Tell me pls, is the company planning to expand the staff when the FortFC project implementation starts?

Good day,
Not for a moment but in future and after reaching the soft cap there is a plan of additional personnel hiring in accordance with roadmap.
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

Good day,

We believe that token liquidity is reached due to combination of six factors which stimulates the demand for the services and, as a result, rise of token cost that will be used as payment for company services. the list of facts is as follows: payment for company's services at a discount using FFCT tokens; trading using FortFC termina; listing on different exchanges; MT5 trading terminal is used as a core of one of our products that gives an additional guarantee to our investors and clients;FortFS international broker is in the name holding as we do and unique set of services to be provided by FortFC project.
globaltrade

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

There will be a lot of activities carried out for this. For example, the token trading will be implemented via making transactions in personal account or MT5 trading terminal. There’re also a lot of other aspects.
What if this doesn’t work out? Does the team have a back-up plan?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

What if this doesn’t work out? Does the team have a back-up plan?
Good day,
I believe the answer to your main question is provided above. . Consequently, due to the deficit that has been created, the demand for a token by FortFC customers will not make it unprofitable. As well we will run the number of additional campaings aimed on keeping the tokens being unprofitable, thanks
cabe29

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

When will it be possible to see the first results of working on the project?  
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

Good day,
Right after the end of Private sales and before the beginning of Pre-ICO we will announce the current success rates, thank you
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

Right now! There’s already a demo version. You can get acquainted with it here:   https://my.fortfc.com/signup.
dsjkhkhf3

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

How many FFC tokens will remain in company’s reserve?   
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

Good day,

10% of tokens of the total allocated tokens amount will be reserved. Total amount of tokens planned to be issued is 3,000,000.00 FFCT
ber68dclass

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

I read that they were planning to put 10% of the total issue of FFCT tokens in a reserve.
RinoahAnne7

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

Have you already decided what institutional partners you want to enter into partnership with during the first year of project’s operation? 

"In the Halls of Justice the only justice is in the halls."  ~Lenny Bruce
http://bit.ly/inWm77
San Francisco Dui Attorney (http://www.bayareadui.com/)
TheDoctor

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

You say that the project will keep a leading position in the market when market cap reaches 25 million Euros. Could you please clarify how soon it will happen?   
Latrina5

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

Could you tell us what exactly the FortFC project will make profit on? What additional services are you gonna provide to get additional income?   

Ipswich Conversions (http://www.tenlist.co.uk/conversions/ipswich-SFK/)
Babergh Conversions (http://www.tenlist.co.uk/conversions/babergh-SFK/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: