Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 83796 times)
etheridge84

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

What data will it be possible to get via Rest API and whom will it be available to?   

Chest of drawers (http://www.mercuro.co.uk/chest-of-drawers.html)-Things you need to know before you buy. Your home will look the best with a pine chest of drawers (http://www.mercuro.co.uk/chest-of-drawers.html).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miguelborges99

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

Is it true that the banks will be able to use FortFC’s tools to provide their clients with crypto services?   

Do you believe in Santa ?
SEC regulator not even stated if bitcoin is a security or not, banks will never use this until SEC approves it.
MrSpock

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

How much should a project pay you for listing of its token in your system?   
abdulsharmyy

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:38:52 PM

What cryptocurrencies are accepted by the company on this ICO?   

Diet Pill (http://www.muchluck.com) | Diet Pills (http://www.muchluck.com)
RinoahAnne7

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:05:44 PM

What bonus will be provided for FFCT tokens during the open presale?

"In the Halls of Justice the only justice is in the halls."  ~Lenny Bruce
http://bit.ly/inWm77
San Francisco Dui Attorney (http://www.bayareadui.com/)
TheDoctor

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

Tell me pls, does FortFC have a referral program? What reward is provided to users?   
happygeese

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:21:21 AM

A lot of things have been said about FortFC prokect, but i havem’t figured out so far what options it will offer to the market   Undecided
buser

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:39:43 AM

A lot of things have been said about FortFC prokect, but i havem’t figured out so far what options it will offer to the market   Undecided
It’s clearly specified in the project description. FortFC ensures deep liquidity at the current market price for the three main segments of the cryptocurrency market which account for 90% of all transactions.
lysergicblau

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

It’s clearly specified in the project description. FortFC ensures deep liquidity at the current market price for the three main segments of the cryptocurrency market which account for 90% of all transactions.
So this will just simple exchange of cryptocurrencies, right?   
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:02:15 AM

I’ve just learned on some forum that the open sale round starts on November, 12th. How long will it last? 
An open round of the pre-sale starts on November, 12th. The main round of the ICO starts in February, 16th.  
a very long time this ico project runs,
maybe the join bounty and investors must be patient
buser

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

Exchange is included, too. But, in general, exchange of cryptocurrency to fiat with physical delivery will be availabl, as well as margin cryptocurrency trading, of course.
lysergicblau

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

Exchange is included, too. But, in general, exchange of cryptocurrency to fiat with physical delivery will be availabl, as well as margin cryptocurrency trading, of course.
Will margin cryptocurrency trading be carried in the way similar to the one which fiat is traded in?   
buser

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

Will margin cryptocurrency trading be carried in the way similar to the one which fiat is traded in?   

Yes, it will be possible to trade using MetaTrader 5 terminal.
lysergicblau

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

What spread will be available?
FortFC (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

Is it true that the banks will be able to use FortFC’s tools to provide their clients with crypto services?   
Yes, we have such plans to offer our services for the banks, exchangers, crypto-funds, crypto-brokers, exchanges and many other crypto martket participants!
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

What cryptocurrencies are accepted by the company on this ICO?   

Good day,

We accept the following payments: ETH, BTC, LTC, ETC, XRP, BCH, DASH, Local Bank Wire and Bank Card
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

What spread will be available?
Good day,
You can get more information upon the current demo version of the product we offer by simple opening of a demo account.
To do so you have to pass the registration of your personal area using this link https://my.fortfc.com/signup.

Please note that the current spread rates are offered in demo mode. Thanks
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:47:38 AM

What do you mean by physical delivery?
If I need a large and profitable volume of trading or exchange, I can use various cryptocurrency exchange rate comparison services even without your platform.
It seems to me that you are simply offering not a new and really profitable platform, but simply acting as an intermediary.
If I'm wrong, convince me of that. Cool
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:55:37 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 03:17:18 PM by FortFC

Olá, mundo!

Starting from today FortFC becomes closer to over 240 million people, this is exact amount of Portuguese speaking people in accordance with the information stated in Wikipedia.

Fort Financial Crypto is an international project and our team is aimed on making our project easy-in-use and understandable for everyone around the globe.

Currently our website is successfully translated into following languages:
- English
- Vietnamese
- Korean
- Indonesian
- Malaysian
- Russian
- Spanish
- Chinese
- Japanese
- Portuguese

In order to switch the website to a required language please go to the right top menu and choose the needed one.

Sincerely,
FortFC Team
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

What do you mean by physical delivery?
If I need a large and profitable volume of trading or exchange, I can use various cryptocurrency exchange rate comparison services even without your platform.
It seems to me that you are simply offering not a new and really profitable platform, but simply acting as an intermediary.
If I'm wrong, convince me of that. Cool

Good day,
Physical delivery means the possibility to purchase the required cryptocurrency at the best price offered and receive it directly to your wallet in our system.

The main difference of our project is to create the unique cryptoliquidity provider that will be highly appreciated by the majority of crypto industry participants. In other words, our product and services can be used by big number of clients, for example, if you are an individual inverstor or crypto-trader who wants to have the best price offers among different exchanges or receive a best price from a particular exchange, as well as if you are a crytpo broker or an exchange that faces the lack of liqudity and is in need to have a trusted and stable provider - our services will suit your needs.
We believe in our team and ,therefore, in project since we create a unique set of services for the cryptocurrency community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: