Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 83796 times)
BTCReporting

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:46:26 AM

I believe that if a project does this, then they reckon on their own strength! Opportunities are many.
Let's hope that the developers will be able to realize their plans and implement their plans. The project promises to be very interesting, at least it has an interesting and original concept.
But as we all know that each project has its competitors, even they can be called “hidden” as they are at the development stage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:21:34 PM

I hope that the collected funds will be really spent on the purchase of equipment. I want to believe that you are really developing the project. You know now a lot of people on the market who only promise, but do nothing. I hope you are not like that!
I would like to hope that the team is engaged in the actual development of the project and not just raising money from gullible investors ... as many other projects do. the idea of the project seems interesting to me, I would like to see a decent implementation!
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:23:16 PM

When will 200 Euros quiz be held on Thursday?   
What is a quiz? Did I miss something? I would love to take part in the drawing of 200 euros! Need to register somewhere? Send the link please.
It would be nice to take part, feet alas, I have never seen reference to such a contest. This prize is a good 200 euros... unfortunately perhaps this what the mistake.
Hi,
You can find out more details regarding the quiz in any of our social media. For example, in telegram https://t.me/fortfc or in dedicated to the bounty campaing thread here at BTT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099000.new#new

Thanks
I follow your threads on the forum. I just didn't find any information specifically about the drawing of € 200. Thanks for your reply!
So everywhere, someone gives false information and people are led to it, oh, you should always read the answers of the developers Cheesy
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:43:48 PM

Let's hope that the developers will be able to realize their plans and implement their plans. The project promises to be very interesting, at least it has an interesting and original concept.
I think that the developers are interested in the successful implementation of the project no less than you and me. First of all, their salaries are also in the project tokens. and secondly, their business reputation is at stake.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:52:28 PM

I think that the developers are interested in the successful implementation of the project no less than you and me. First of all, their salaries are also in the project tokens. and secondly, their business reputation is at stake.
This is logical, since it is profitable for them to make money in the future and, of course, to compete with other projects.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Reputation for developers is the most important thing. No matter what happens with the project, whether it will work or not, this is not the main thing. We need to stay in the eyes of people professionals.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:10:50 PM

A lot of factors influence the situation, the market, competitors and of course advertising, the better it is, the faster the project will develop
advertising of the project and presentation at many conferences is very important to increase the popularity of the project and attract investors
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:20:47 PM

the concept and idea of the project are very interesting for many users, especially this project will be interesting for novice traders
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:47:55 PM

the concept and idea of the project are very interesting for many users, especially this project will be interesting for novice traders
Yes, now more and more people want to work at home. Trading is a very promising type of earnings, but for this you need to have good analytical skills.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:13:37 AM

This is logical, since it is profitable for them to make money in the future and, of course, to compete with other projects.
This is one of the main incentives for the project team. Because if you pay wages in fiat, ETH or BTC, the developers will be less interested in obtaining the final result. Therefore, I believe that the fees in such projects should be necessarily tied only in the internal currency of the project!
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:15:56 AM

Development is a very complex and multifaceted process. There are many external factors that influence the situation in a project. I hope that the team will cope with all the difficulties.
I would like to believe in it. The project seems to me quite interesting. At least their idea is quite unique. I would like to hope that the development team will cope with its task!
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:53:17 AM

A lot of factors influence the situation, the market, competitors and of course advertising, the better it is, the faster the project will develop
Marketing should come first. Unfortunately, not all developers understand this. Maybe due to the fact that they are more focused on the technical aspects of the project. But do not forget about marketing.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:26:58 AM

Without assistive programs, novice traders have nothing to do on exchanges at all. Now there are trading mainly between algorithms from different projects. Therefore, projects such as FORTFC are important and necessary.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:49:34 AM

I would like to believe in it. The project seems to me quite interesting. At least their idea is quite unique. I would like to hope that the development team will cope with its task!
The idea does seem interesting enough. I will closely follow the development of this project and hope to see the finished product which will be presented to us by the developers of the project. This can be a very interesting thing that will interest many!
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:15:17 AM

Marketing should come first. Unfortunately, not all developers understand this. Maybe due to the fact that they are more focused on the technical aspects of the project. But do not forget about marketing.

Marketing should come first? What are you going to market if you don't have anything to sell?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:19:57 AM

The idea does seem interesting enough. I will closely follow the development of this project and hope to see the finished product which will be presented to us by the developers of the project. This can be a very interesting thing that will interest many!
And then make a good advertisement for the project in order to capture the audience as much as possible, then there will be a good result.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:34:16 AM

Technical issues are good, but not a single project can not live without marketing, as it is an important mechanism for market promotion
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:20:18 AM

Marketing should come first? What are you going to market if you don't have anything to sell?
You do not need to sell yet, you can simply advertise so that users will learn about the project faster.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:32:03 AM

Development is a very complex and multifaceted process. There are many external factors that influence the situation in a project. I hope that the team will cope with all the difficulties.
The main thing is that this uniqueness worked in favor of the project and people understood what its essence is, and of course competitors, where without them
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:02:01 PM

Yes, now more and more people want to work at home. Trading is a very promising type of earnings, but for this you need to have good analytical skills.
In general, there must be a desire to work and this is important! At home or not, it does not matter! If there is no desire, then there will be no work. Many people want to stay at home so that money falls from the air!

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: