Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What number would ETH and BTC reach for this coming bull?  (Read 665 times)
manwithsuit909 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

Trust the market and I hope your predictions come true. I guess by the end of 2018 the bitcoin price will rise back to $ 12000 and ETH will reach $ 1000 again.

finger cross my friend ,the community need this now
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

I think the price of Bitcoin may remain at $7000-$8500, while the price of Ethereum may be between $300-$500, because I don't see too many projects attracting money, and the market is continuing to fall because of panic!

I do agree what u are saying ,maybe because of previous ico's marathon effect the market ...but i think we should hodl what we have and follow everyone panicing
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

I have no doubt BTC will hit $20K again since there is no direct competitor for now for the number one position. But I have second thought on Ethereum because:

1. The ICO game is changing and appetite for gaming has reduced that is why alot fo these projects are having problem raising fund for their ICO
2. The number of competing platforms is on rise with direct competiors from the likes of EOS, Tezos, Wanchian, NEO etc So I don't expect it to be the darling of developers for ICO like before

seriously i do think like you ,BTC won't have some big issue
but ETH ...hemmm i have my doubt but too,but i think still have some tiny chances since a lot of transaction and trading going with it ...also a lot of project counting on it as well ...it may take another bloodbath to clear things out maybe
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

after bear run for so long, its hard to predict how much it bull this year.
hemmmmm...it is hard but its just a prediction so chill
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

First targets I see is a 14-15000 for BTC and 700-800 for eth. After that we will see) We need more real usage of this two coins to see significant growth. ETH need more ICO's on its blockchain. 
More ?but i think that is the reason why eth drop downhill ...my think less ico will be better
it will be more focus bit like shattered sand
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

First targets I see is a 14-15000 for BTC and 700-800 for eth. After that we will see) We need more real usage of this two coins to see significant growth. ETH need more ICO's on its blockchain. 

May be SEC adoption will be give the solution for this problem. Everyone including me expects that bitcoin and ethereum will touch it speak value in the marketplace. Unfortunately, we have found the more troublesome on investing cryptocurrencies.
This peak value we may in this year end or next year mid we may expect the growth in this coins.

I see a lot of investors here have quite same comment like your's ,but some said it may take another few years for the bull the peak will come ...any suggestion what should new comers do ?thanks
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

If a new bull run will come, I can say that BTC may cross $7500 but will get a hard time or experience the resistance at $7800 to $8000. For ethereum, it will only reach $290 to $320 and will experience the resistance at $350. This was just my own hypothesis based on what I observed in the market. We have to keep in mind that today's market is very unstable so we better control our own greediness for a bigger profit.

so do mean that i should invest more in eth ?i mean eth price now is quite in the bottom ...it maybe a chance to earn some from it if you what you predict is correct
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

While the whole world keeps shitting on their pant crying they are losing money.P/s this post is for those who can handle the heat only ,noobies can keep crying

What value will they reach?i predicted Btc won't be higher than 15000usd ETH may go up to 2-3k
No one can actually tell how far the market would reach if we manage to break out of the downtrend and then have some short term upward movement. The thing with a bear market is that nothing is certain and as long as we are still in it, bears can always strike at any time.

However, if I am to take a guess, I would say we may end up lucky at all if we are able to reach $15000 and that would be a good achievement for the year, but from where I stand, I would just expect some short term sideways movement mostly.
I'm having BTC and eth in long term actually ...and some altcoin as my short term trading coins....
i think my prediction is achievable by this year ...hopefully ,finger cross
any suggestion what should do for this few months?
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:41:04 AM

I have no doubt BTC will hit $20K again since there is no direct competitor for now for the number one position. But I have second thought on Ethereum because:

1. The ICO game is changing and appetite for gaming has reduced that is why alot fo these projects are having problem raising fund for their ICO
2. The number of competing platforms is on rise with direct competiors from the likes of EOS, Tezos, Wanchian, NEO etc So I don't expect it to be the darling of developers for ICO like before
The ICO game may be changing and that could actually affect the Ethereum market either positively or negatively depending on how the changes come to play but whichever way the first movers advantage will still always be there.

Moreover, we also have to understand that this is a very speculative market at the moment and the truth is that as long as that is in play, any market can still end up being bullish even if it is shitty. Like I always say that if shit coins can rise, apparently someone is buying them and as long as there is manipulation by some whales to instigate FOMO, market can get driven to any price length as the case may be.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:05:54 AM

While the whole world keeps shitting on their pant crying they are losing money.P/s this post is for those who can handle the heat only ,noobies can keep crying

What value will they reach?i predicted Btc won't be higher than 15000usd ETH may go up to 2-3k
You can you tell about how long can you expect another bull runs will come again? In my speculation it will not even higher than 15k. We are being so close with the next halving time and i can predict another bull run or big bubble will come before the halving time for bitcoin. it may come a few years again.
There is even no coming bull at the moment unless the OP is focusing on the long term, which we know in the next 4 to 5 years, there would have been a lot of huge development as well as demand for the market which would make the possibility of a huge price to kick in.

For this year however, I really would not expect much and if we are able to have some huge movement at all, we might just see around, $10,000 - $15,000 based on the technicalities of where we are at the moment.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

lol.

btc will be maximum 10k.
eth will be maximum 500

dont dream like that
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

I am different from you. I think the upcoming market will increase but slowly increase. It is not a powerful pump. So we need to work harder to adapt to this grim market for years. Dont wait for a miracle. Wink

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Well, until the end of the year if we consider that bitcoin will approximately float on the mark 10 000 - 12 000 $ and here is on expense Ethereum I think that here perhaps all but growth will ! I'm offering $ 900 - $ 1,300 this year.

Near to what im thinking ,finger cross
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

I am different from you. I think the upcoming market will increase but slowly increase. It is not a powerful pump. So we need to work harder to adapt to this grim market for years. Dont wait for a miracle. Wink

Hemmm,well different perception will have different thought ,and im willing to hear why u think like that ?cause i may learn 1 or 2 from it .thanks
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

lol.

btc will be maximum 10k.
eth will be maximum 500

dont dream like that

Just a prediction bro...we won't know what will happen to the market ...since its not stable yet
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

If you're asking coming bull, end of the year bull, then I would say around 8k-9k for bitcoin and $800 for ether.

But normally, in a great bullrun like 2017 bitcoin should be more than $35k and ether (with pos) should rise fast and maybe $3-5k ? We will see.
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

You can you tell about how long can you expect another bull runs will come again? In my speculation it will not even higher than 15k. We are being so close with the next halving time and i can predict another bull run or big bubble will come before the halving time for bitcoin. it may come a few years again.
There is even no coming bull at the moment unless the OP is focusing on the long term, which we know in the next 4 to 5 years, there would have been a lot of huge development as well as demand for the market which would make the possibility of a huge price to kick in.

For this year however, I really would not expect much and if we are able to have some huge movement at all, we might just see around, $10,000 - $15,000 based on the technicalities of where we are at the moment.
i see so you mean there will no bull but small increase yeah?i see

manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

The ICO game may be changing and that could actually affect the Ethereum market either positively or negatively depending on how the changes come to play but whichever way the first movers advantage will still always be there.

Moreover, we also have to understand that this is a very speculative market at the moment and the truth is that as long as that is in play, any market can still end up being bullish even if it is shitty. Like I always say that if shit coins can rise, apparently someone is buying them and as long as there is manipulation by some whales to instigate FOMO, market can get driven to any price length as the case may be.

thanks for you're pro sharing man ...i learn a lot from this comment ...i think i may reconsider what my plans for this coming few months
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

lol.

btc will be maximum 10k.
eth will be maximum 500

dont dream like that

Makes better sense. I highly doubt ethereum would break 800 usd this year. 2018 really hasn't been that good for cryptos so far and with how we've stayed bearish for thr majority of the year, it's hard to hope for a high ending.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ramzes555

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:24:07 PM

I think that all the same, Bitcoin can grow to $ 30,000. Perhaps not this year, but it will definitely grow.

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: