Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What number would ETH and BTC reach for this coming bull?  (Read 665 times)
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

If to check last year, then we can see that in September Bitcoin price was 4000$ and till the end of December it grew up to 19800$ it's 4X. So if now Bitcoin is 6000-6500$ it can easily reach 25 000$ this year as well. Same story with Ethereum.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:07:04 PM

I think that all the same, Bitcoin can grow to $ 30,000. Perhaps not this year, but it will definitely grow.
Yeah its unlikely to be seen for this year but there will be that year that we will see it and will never see it again.

ETH for $2,000 - $3,000 is also the same for that speculation, not for this year but at least next year or two. There's still no sign that has been seen that we are clearly out of the bear. We are still hoping for that time will come where people are happy with the situation of the bull.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

If to check last year, then we can see that in September Bitcoin price was 4000$ and till the end of December it grew up to 19800$ it's 4X. So if now Bitcoin is 6000-6500$ it can easily reach 25 000$ this year as well. Same story with Ethereum.
For ethereum and bitcoin can increase higher especially for bitcoin, and I think the price can reach $20k again at the end of this year or in the next years. We see this later, and we wait for what will happen in the market so we can know what number that ethereum and bitcoin can reach.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

For ethereum, it will only reach $290 to $320 and will experience the resistance at $350. This was just my own hypothesis based on what I observed in the market. We have to keep in mind that today's market is very unstable so we better control our own greediness for a bigger profit.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:53:26 AM

While the whole world keeps shitting on their pant crying they are losing money.P/s this post is for those who can handle the heat only ,noobies can keep crying

What value will they reach?i predicted Btc won't be higher than 15000usd ETH may go up to 2-3k
The upcoming bull market will not be as intense as you want, the maximum that bitcoin will reach this year is 8k, and the ether is only $ 500. And this is the perfect development.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

While the whole world keeps shitting on their pant crying they are losing money.P/s this post is for those who can handle the heat only ,noobies can keep crying

What value will they reach?i predicted Btc won't be higher than 15000usd ETH may go up to 2-3k

Personally I think there will be a lot of resistance to sudden huge rises. Everyone can remember what happened in December/January, and a lot of people will want to ride the wave up but then jump out and sell before it drops back suddenly. For this reason I think a slower and steadier rise is more sustainable, but really who knows? We're all just guessing.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:00:33 AM

Well, until the end of the year if we consider that bitcoin will approximately float on the mark 10 000 - 12 000 $ and here is on expense Ethereum I think that here perhaps all but growth will ! I'm offering $ 900 - $ 1,300 this year.

Near to what im thinking ,finger cross
Well this is not even the end of the year and this general perception of people that the market will turn bull in December is showing the magic. There has been a record rise of more than 1% rise in the volume of Bitcoin in the last month. This means that the demand for Bitcoin is high and that is the reason of rise in the volume of BTC.

ETH has also been a competitor to Bitcoin and might bounce back anytime so better be ready for the sleeping giant might wake up anytime from now. I am expecting BTC $10000 to $15,000 and ETH touching $1000. Just a wild call.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

I do not want to be in a hurry to ascertain its value, but I am sure that if the bull run will arrive later, then the price of btc and eth can definitely exceed the ATH, I believe that.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

Can you explain in detail, why the price of bitcoin won't reach more than 15k and ETH won't reach more than 2-3k in this years? Indeed, everyone has a authorization to make a prediction, it's not harm, but it would be great if someone gave a clear reason for the prediction he made so that a reader would understand what you predicted.
Lonyowaret

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

BTC won't go higher than $10000, ETH price will go up to $600. I can't wait that moment. and I can't imagine it seeing the whole market red on coin360 or coinmarketcap.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

Can you explain in detail, why the price of bitcoin won't reach more than 15k and ETH won't reach more than 2-3k in this years? Indeed, everyone has a authorization to make a prediction, it's not harm, but it would be great if someone gave a clear reason for the prediction he made so that a reader would understand what you predicted.
Most people just give their guesses and no specific reason is determined. I think when we anticipate it's all wrong and if we want to make good money we should do the opposite because it will bring more opportunities for us. I am certain Bitcoin and ETH prices will not rise this year as investment demand is still too low and investors are feeling depressed about this market.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

I think that bitcoin will rise more than 15 000 $ and Ethereum will be more than 2 000 $ but less than 3 000 $ and it will be in 2019
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:03:06 PM

Maybe i don't have much expectation towards the prices because we have to move along with the market fluctuation. Even though we are at the price 6400$ the price of Bitcoin will not cross more than 15000$ this year and the same thing with the ETH also.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Both should make new highs above their last peaks to start with. That puts BTC above $20K and ETH above $1400. BTC should hit its next major top sometime next year between $50-100K.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

I think that bitcoin will rise more than 15 000 $ and Ethereum will be more than 2 000 $ but less than 3 000 $ and it will be in 2019

it is your speculation but even the bullrun no one knows if it will happen this year,when it comes to price no one knows still how the price reacts on the market if the bull run comes.
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

Maybe bitcoin can increase $10k, and ethereum can increase $1000 at the end of this year, but we still need to wait again and again without knowing the truth. The bull will come soon, and it will make the price will fly higher than before and I think it can reach the highest price again but it's only predicting from us. We need to watching the market closely so we can make a deep analysis and I hope that we can know what is going on in the market.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

I think the expectation is too high, after the market experienced a decline that continued throughout this year there was indeed an opportunity for us to wait for the bull run at the end of this year. But I don't think Bull Run this time will be too big because there is still a lack of good news that can pump investors to start investing.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:38:00 AM

First targets I see is a 14-15000 for BTC and 700-800 for eth. After that we will see) We need more real usage of this two coins to see significant growth. ETH need more ICO's on its blockchain. 

May be SEC adoption will be give the solution for this problem. Everyone including me expects that bitcoin and ethereum will touch it speak value in the marketplace. Unfortunately, we have found the more troublesome on investing cryptocurrencies.
This peak value we may in this year end or next year mid we may expect the growth in this coins.

Sec adoption IMHO can't help in real-world adaptation. This is just the manipulating news. BTC future depends from the community, we need more sellers accepting BTC. Something like e-bay accepting crypto. This will be the great news. Not another strange instrument in financial markets.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

I think that all the same, Bitcoin can grow to $ 30,000. Perhaps not this year, but it will definitely grow.
As long as it is not this year, which I totally agree, I believe in the years to come, bitcoin will most definitely grow more than what you have even mentioned to be $30k. The truth is that no one can actually tell exactly what the price of a market would be at a particular point in time, in essence, it just comes and the only thing we find ourselves doing is trading the moment at the point.

For now, all we can do is to be patient, see how the market is going to turn out to be in the long run and keep being optimistic, waiting for the best which I believe with mass adoption in the long run, we will see BTC and ETH doing very great.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

We had be lucky if we get to see the price of BTC even reach $15k or probably see ETH grow that big the end of this year. I may be wrong, but I really would not expect so much as the case may be and even though we can see some bullish activity gearing up for the altcoin market as a whole, it still has not guaranteed anything yet. I have always learned to just keep living each day as it comes when it comes to a market as you cannot ascertain what the next second holds let alone, what the future holds, but while making the trend your best friend, you get better.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████