Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was given negative trust by member Vod for an opinion and would like help  (Read 964 times)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

It's clearly a velociraptor you heathen! And there are no stars because he ate them, duh.
That is what they want you to think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ardavan2150

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:32:46 AM

Look.  If you believe the earth is flat, you have severe mental issues.  :/

You can't accept facts gathered over a thousand years...

Can you understand what a contract means?
Can you comprehend your responsibilities in an agreement?

I understand you think we live in a helio-centric world.  I do not believe what you believe as I have no solid proof.  All I can go on in my direct reality and that is that water is level and a vacuum cannot happen without a container.  I'm using my direct experiences in making my assumption and not appealing to authority to make my decisions.  You have decided to punish and insult me for my beliefs.  

It appears you have been doing great work in cleaning this board up of scammers.  Do you want to set the precedence on this board for negative trust to be thrown around every time someone dislikes an opinion?  I think this behavior hurts the forum in the long run.  

Your hurting people by doing this.

I make a challenge to you.  Prove the earth is a ball with scientific based proof.  Grab yourself the 10,000 challenge (I think its up to 50,000 now).  Leave the negative trust for me as I must be a looney.

If you cannot prove the earth is round and do not collect the 10k-50k in the challenge then kindly remove the trust. 

This is weird to me. The earth is Not Flat dude. There are tons of proof.

1. the existence of moon and how we perceive it
2. horizon!
3. Just by verifying the stars location
4. shadows of buildings or even sticks on the ground

I will give you a few articles to read. I don't think anyone in their right mind can deny this:

1: https://www.popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round#page-12
2: http://crosstalk.cell.com/blog/seven-ways-to-prove-earth-is-round
3: http://theconversation.com/how-to-reason-with-flat-earthers-it-may-not-help-though-95160
4: https://www.vox.com/2018/4/28/17292244/flat-earthers-explain-philosophy
5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4WjyTV98lg

Good luck bro.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

You should change the thread title to something more accurate like:

"I was given negative trust by member Vod for being too stupid to understand reality and would like help"

Part of the problem in society today is that we allow self incredulity to be passed off as opinion as is exampled very clearly with our OP!
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

This thread makes me laugh. I remember when one of the NBA Superstar also believing that "Earth is Flat" AFAIK it's Kyrie Irving.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

Look.  If you believe the earth is flat, you have severe mental issues.  :/

You can't accept facts gathered over a thousand years...

Can you understand what a contract means?
Can you comprehend your responsibilities in an agreement?

I understand you think we live in a helio-centric world.  I do not believe what you believe as I have no solid proof.  All I can go on in my direct reality and that is that water is level and a vacuum cannot happen without a container.  I'm using my direct experiences in making my assumption and not appealing to authority to make my decisions.  You have decided to punish and insult me for my beliefs.  

It appears you have been doing great work in cleaning this board up of scammers.  Do you want to set the precedence on this board for negative trust to be thrown around every time someone dislikes an opinion?  I think this behavior hurts the forum in the long run.  

Your hurting people by doing this.

I make a challenge to you.  Prove the earth is a ball with scientific based proof.  Grab yourself the 10,000 challenge (I think its up to 50,000 now).  Leave the negative trust for me as I must be a looney.

If you cannot prove the earth is round and do not collect the 10k-50k in the challenge then kindly remove the trust. 

This is weird to me. The earth is Not Flat dude. There are tons of proof.

1. the existence of moon and how we perceive it
2. horizon!
3. Just by verifying the stars location
4. shadows of buildings or even sticks on the ground

I will give you a few articles to read. I don't think anyone in their right mind can deny this:

1: https://www.popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round#page-12
2: http://crosstalk.cell.com/blog/seven-ways-to-prove-earth-is-round
3: http://theconversation.com/how-to-reason-with-flat-earthers-it-may-not-help-though-95160
4: https://www.vox.com/2018/4/28/17292244/flat-earthers-explain-philosophy
5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4WjyTV98lg

Good luck bro.

YES! The Horizon. If the earth were flat it wouldn't exist. duh.

We could see for miles and miles. Oh wait, oh no! The fog will prevent us from seeing beyond the horizon. That pesky fog that always seems to block our views of the rest of the earth! Its a Fogspiracy! I tell you its the Fog that's behind everything bad.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:11:30 PM

I personally think that people who truly believe the earth is flat need a negative rating and to be locked in a psychiatric hospital.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:14:50 AM

I personally think that people who truly believe the earth is flat need a negative rating and to be locked in a psychiatric hospital.

I left you positive trust some time ago based on a pattern of logic and intelligence. I wonder why people are not going apeshit over that opinion?    Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:17:58 AM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (2)

Where do you draw the line between an "opinion" and something that is objectively a lie?

Note: Picture may not be completely accurate, but you get the general idea.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

You have rights to your opinion!!

But why its so important to know if the earth is flat or not??

To be honest i dont care !! All i want is to smoke my sigaret drink good wine...or good whisky, and counting money and making money and thats it.

I dont care about politics , flat earth or laws.
This flat earth not important for me

Why we even talking about this ??

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

I think we should appreciate the fact that the OP himself told us that what he is believing is just an "opinion". It is hard for a flat earther to say those words as they really think that the Earth is flat and an existence of a circular earth is just what they call a fiction for them. But I agree to what others have said that people who are believing in a flat earth have severe mental health issues, because for one you won't even be a flat earther if you are open to facts being given by normal people. A flat earther simply denies the science involve to prove a fact and will just simply believe to what they think is real without any logical explanation behind it. With that being said I too am with Vod if he doesn't trust any flat earther in the forum.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

I think we should appreciate the fact that the OP himself told us that what he is believing is just an "opinion". It is hard for a flat earther to say those words as they really think that the Earth is flat and an existence of a circular earth is just what they call a fiction for them. But I agree to what others have said that people who are believing in a flat earth have severe mental health issues, because for one you won't even be a flat earther if you are open to facts being given by normal people. A flat earther simply denies the science involve to prove a fact and will just simply believe to what they think is real without any logical explanation behind it. With that being said I too am with Vod if he doesn't trust any flat earther in the forum.

The problem with believing in a flat earth is deeper. If you are not familiar with what they believe, they literally think space is not real, all the other stars/planets, everything is a lie and a hoax. They think gravity doesn't exist, some of them think the sun is small and close, others (notbatman) claim the sun is a holographic projection and it's not just fake, it's a hoax made by some unknown group to ''control us'' and keep us away from God. There is no end to their fabrications, when you believe that almost everything we know is a complete lie, you are certainly mentally ill.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

People who can think different ways are dangerous for others!
If we undestood one thing what is wrong we will undestood about whole picturee, that will lead the world in to complite chaos.
In order to maintaine peace we must keep some % of population in complete stupidy Smiley

If we dont there will be massive civil unrests, waking ups , and wars !!
We want quiet and nice life so we have to keep others in stupidy Smiley

So thats why is so important to say someone is grazy who is waking up.

Im allready waked up my mind is aware everything, but i dont care about to spread my knowledge for free !!

I use this knowledge for my own good Smiley
And thats great feeling i feel like i am god Smiley
Many wolfes who play game that they are stupid lambs are funny to me watch Cheesy

I dont care about this truth, more wrong and fraudlent everything is the more money guys like me can make Smiley

If you wake up dont shout this to the world.... just keep the knowledge yourself and use this for your own good.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

The problem with believing in a flat earth is deeper. If you are not familiar with what they believe, they literally think space is not real, all the other stars/planets, everything is a lie and a hoax. They think gravity doesn't exist, some of them think the sun is small and close, others (notbatman) claim the sun is a holographic projection and it's not just fake, it's a hoax made by some unknown group to ''control us'' and keep us away from God. There is no end to their fabrications, when you believe that almost everything we know is a complete lie, you are certainly mentally ill.
Oh believe me I somehow am familiar with the situation that is why I have said they are not open to facts and is close minded about the whole debate. Also they are here reasoning out that this whole Earth being rounded is a one big cover-up being done by the government in order to fool people that there was a moon-landing, satellite stations, and other space projects that never really existed and is just one big hoax done by the government. If that is really true I don't know what really is the motive behind it if there is one, hearing it from a flat earther is a crazy thing to absorb in your brain.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

A flat earther simply denies the science involve to prove a fact and will just simply believe to what they think is real without any logical explanation behind it.
They have their own flat science in their fantasy world.

Problem with flat earthers is they don't believe in scientific proofs nor any kind of proofs. Whatever you do, they will say it is made up, video is fake etc and they will troll you with their nonsense. As OP is flat earther, no matter what evidence you give them they will say it is not true,  therefore 10,000$ offer is not real or valid, not to mention number of people who are lured into this discussion. This isn't really something to discuss. It is like discussing is red color red or green.
It is green, end of story  Roll Eyes
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:55:05 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 12:05:20 AM by Thirdspace

I'm using my direct experiences in making my assumption and not appealing to authority to make my decisions.
I make a challenge to you.  Prove the earth is a ball with scientific based proof.  Grab yourself the 10,000 challenge (I think its up to 50,000 now).  Leave the negative trust for me as I must be a looney.
there's an easy way (but very costly) to prove the earth is a 'ball'
go sign up, pay the fee and hop on SpaceX program, I think that's the name I heard in the news
you will go on a trip in a rocket spaceship and will be able to see the earth from outer space Tongue

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:22:48 AM

there's an easy way (but very costly) to prove the earth is a 'ball'
go sign up, pay the fee and hop on SpaceX program, I think that's the name I heard in the news
you will go on a trip in a rocket spaceship and will be able to see the earth from outer space Tongue
It is rocket in studio. They won't leave studio. Try harder  Tongue
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:42:15 AM

It is rocket in studio. They won't leave studio. Try harder  Tongue
The mission is expected to launch in 2023.
SpaceX will fly Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa as the first ever private tourist to the moon
I first saw it on tech news on tv but there are already a few online websites with news about it
are you saying they are not actually going to launch the real spaceship to the space?
I'm a bit confused now Embarrassed

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:06:56 AM

I'm a bit confused now Embarrassed

I'm confused if you're being sarcastic about marlboroza's sarcasm.
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:25:41 AM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (2)

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
turtletime

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:35:42 AM

How can you be so sure yourself that we aren't just living in a computer simulation like the matrix.  Even notable figures such as Elon Musk and Neil Degrasse Tyson believe we are living in a computer simulation run by aliens.

That mean that the earth doesn't even exist in the first place.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: