Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Struggle between Ethereum and Ripple  (Read 129 times)
Ini35 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

Both Ethereum and Ripple now seem to be the most prominent among other altcoins as they have both taken to spotlight. These two coins have long been struggling to take the second position in terms of market cap. 2018 has really been an interesting year between eth and xrp. XRP took the position of second place in January, before eth took over again. The same happened just yesterday. I am just trying to imagine what would happen in the next one year, if ethereum wll be able to maintain its position in terms of market cap.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

I think this is a matter of time and trust, if the market recovers later, ethereum's market capitalization will increase sharply and make it far from ripple. ethereum's fall was not the end of ethereum, but this was an obstacles dan improvement that would make ethereum better.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

only complete noobs even care about coinmarket cap ratings for centralised shit like xrp that can be boosted at any time

xrp is not comparable to real crypto projects like btc or eth

comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

Ripple transcends Ethereum and takes second place in a short period of time. It may be a temporary blow, but Ethereum still regains its place because the value of ETH exceeds XRP in terms of technology.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

Both Ethereum and Ripple now seem to be the most prominent among other altcoins as they have both taken to spotlight. These two coins have long been struggling to take the second position in terms of market cap. 2018 has really been an interesting year between eth and xrp. XRP took the position of second place in January, before eth took over again. The same happened just yesterday. I am just trying to imagine what would happen in the next one year, if ethereum wll be able to maintain its position in terms of market cap.

What struggle do you mean off? Ethereum is  mess up already while Ripple was begin to Bounce back and beat most of the Altcoins in the Market this month. I don't know why others call Ripple a shit when you can clearly see it as one of the Top altcoins that exist today. Ripple has probe to its detractors that XRP has its own Space in Crypto World even it is a Centralized in Function. Just chill and let Ripple and other Crypto's co exist in this Hostile Crypto Environment.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

With alleged the price fall of Etherium this year, it still maintained the second position in Coinmarketcap, had known the ripple second position will be shortlived, Ripple will have to work really hard to get second position and retain it. This issue is that of every ripple pump, eth will just have to do a little to overcome it by marketcap
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

ripl pump is good and he took second place exclusively during the pump. and always returns to its place. etirium also took the second place
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

I would be more worried now for the future of Ripple, or rather for the holders of these altcoins. If it is clear with ETH that this technology is in demand, then Ripple is a completely different situation. There is more and more information that periodically this altcoin pump and, most importantly,  that no bank partner RIpple until this day does not use this technology and, probably, is not going to.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

I don't think there is struggle between the two (2) tokens.

Etherum is facing real life battles from dumpings resulting from ico and panic sales, where xrp relies on bad news and fake news to aid its pump and dump scheme.
BE smart in your investments because etherum to me, is far, far better than ripple.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

Fluctuations in the price of XRP could be interesting, if you're a trader, then this is for you show, luck or a pattern. It is much more interesting to follow the ETH behind which the real ICO projects stand, and it has done a lot for the cryptocurrency industry.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

I'm pessimistic that ethereum can defend it. because even though ripple hasn't been able to, but there are still many altcoins that have the potential to take second place. like EOS, Stellar, or bitcoincash. so I think ethereum will sooner or later lose its position.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: