Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:10:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell 5 legendary account, 500$ per account  (Read 157 times)
barrystark (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

Hello, im selling 5 legendary account , due to my negative trust, we well use an escrow ( middleman )

Price is negotiable

I will also give you some advices in order to not get tagged by Dt member for account trading

Pm or me or write there

I accept the following payment : Paypal, Bitcoin
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

Hello, im selling 5 legendary account , due to my negative trust, we well use an escrow ( middleman )
Wow and the escrow(middleman) will be who?? i guess one of your legendary account.  Grin

I will also give you some advices in order to not get tagged by Dt member for account trading

why did not you used that advice on yourself to avoid getting tagged with legend lauda and pharma guy?
Verdano

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

Price is negotiable

Pm or me or write there

I accept the following payment : Paypal, Bitcoin

Where did you get these accounts?  Are you trying to sell stolen accounts?
barrystark (OP)

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

bump
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

tu ferais mieux d'aller faire de la pub ailleurs, ici les gens sont  très loin d'être des simplets Smiley

Roll Eyes

translates to :
You should go advertise somewhere else. Here people aren't that simple minded. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: