Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dangers for crypto  (Read 650 times)
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

It's true, there are many difficulties and nuances in this area. You need to have knowledge and a certain character to succeed. And also it takes a long time to analyze projects, coins and trend

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:41:25 PM

I think the biggest risk about crypto when people begin to believe that government are watching for thier money in this market.

Topmenx7x

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

It's true, there are many difficulties and nuances in this area. You need to have knowledge and a certain character to succeed. And also it takes a long time to analyze projects, coins and trend

I want to add here that here is a lot of people who manipulate with minds and making wrong statements about market condition for their purpose!
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:23:03 PM

Crypto has survived a lot of downs and I doubt anything will be able to kill crypto not in the nearest future. The belief of people plays a major role and it's obvious people believe in crypto and they will do everything to fight against outside negative influence.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:25:00 PM

The majority of experts are sure that crypto is a new technology that doesn’t have enough  minuses to be killed with outside influencers. But I consider that there are a lot of dangers for crypto that could make problems and these are: so high popularity of crypto that takes great investments; anonymity of crypto opens new doors for doings; crypto takes a lot of time of work, etc. And these reasons are very important to be ignored, it could be enough to kill crypto with governments. Don’t you think so? Or maybe you have another variants, let’s discuss this .
Well, those are reasonable points you made here but i believe there are standards that the governments are bringing up to cob those faults you mentioned above e.g. SEC, also, there are projects which are coming up now which are profering adequate solutions to some loop holes to the formal blockchains

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Rhshahindiana

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

Danger is there in everything, Yes crypto has more compare to other things as its decentralized, also they are prone to Hacks, and no to take care if some thing goes wrong, everything would be lost. but this also makes people to accept it and get good returns from the market, some countries banning crypto and so the future on this is volatile but may be slowly countries ll come forward and start accepting crypto and blockchain technology

MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

Eventually, nothing can lead crypto in danger but yeah no doubt misuse of crypto increase for many things. Common this to scam someone just for money and money  Shocked
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

The majority of experts are sure that crypto is a new technology that doesn’t have enough  minuses to be killed with outside influencers. But I consider that there are a lot of dangers for crypto that could make problems and these are: so high popularity of crypto that takes great investments; anonymity of crypto opens new doors for doings; crypto takes a lot of time of work, etc. And these reasons are very important to be ignored, it could be enough to kill crypto with governments. Don’t you think so? Or maybe you have another variants, let’s discuss this .
The most important problem is the unpredictability of the market. It used to be possible to draw diagrams. Now nothing is covering. Investors are withdrawing.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

To kill crypto is not so easy. It is not regulated by anyone, no one has levers of influence on it. The crypt will die if absolutely all people stop using it, stop making deals with it. But that's not going to happen.

yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

Of course there are some dangers associated with cryptos just like every other investments. It's just that cryptos being still new can possess more dangers than the rest due to higher volatility and legal issues. But it will pass through the tests of time and be successful
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

Danger for crypto are investors who are spreading FUD when they lose their investment. Many of them enter the market
and not willing to learn and just want to become rich in short period. When they get disappointed many of them get negative
about crypto.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

There is nothing dangerous, in my opinion, we should not focus on holding, buy in and wait for the opportunity, the price of growth should we sell them, because now to make a profit from holding Long term is very difficult

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

I think crypto is not a threat or danger, and moreover crypto won't be that easy to kill.
I think crypto will survive for the future, because future payment instruments will use crypto. we only need to wait for it until everyone knows its potential and usefulness.
Moreover, the use of crypto continues to increase every year, showing that the interest of people in crypto continues to grow.

Yes, I agree with you for this. At present Bitcoin is very strong affecting its community in this world. With the presence of Bitcoin, this is a new breakthrough for the payment of digital money and in the future, bitcoin will become a legitimate currency for the future. I see that every year the price of Bitcoin continues to increase. So I think there is no need to be afraid of holding Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is very good track record of the past too.
Afiqa03

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

I think Crypto is difficult to stop or kill, and Crypto will continue to advance
even though the rules for the rule are increasing from the government side, but the increasing number of crypto world lovers and current technological advances will actually add crypto reinforcement, of course. easy to use the fans
kier010

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:22:40 AM

it is true that crypto takes a lot of time of work but have you seen a company or business created overnight? it usually takes a lots of planning and time. crypto will have stable foundation if it gone through many problems and overcome it.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:48:16 AM

Crypto has survived a lot of downs and I doubt anything will be able to kill crypto not in the nearest future. The belief of people plays a major role and it's obvious people believe in crypto and they will do everything to fight against outside negative influence.
No matter what the detractors of crypto currency will say or do they just can't kill crypto since it is gaining ground and community support. They can regulate it but not kill. Blockchain technology is so helpful that it could be used even in government transactions to avoid corruption.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:14:15 AM

Crypto already spread worldwide, meaning it cannot be stop easily, even governments from different countries are starting to stop crypto but in the end of the day, the number of crypto and the usage/volume of it is still growing fast.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:36:23 AM

I don't think that "crypto takes a lot of time of work". Of course we have to put some effort especially when we were starting but I don't consider it a lot of time. Instead, being in crypto could be an easiest way of earning.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

I think it's not just crypto that has dangerous side, any kind will also has it's own danger.
So anything has risk, so whether or not we are dare to take that risk to be success. That is what makes crypto keep on surviving cause there are many people who dare to take that risk to gain success in the future.

hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

indeed exactly what you tell them. I also feel that crypto has myriad threats. but all the possibilities that we can be minimized with we are careful in conducting activities with crypto.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: