Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?  (Read 1134 times)
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

If he have listed on exchange and have an acceptable price evryone can trust that cryptocurrency
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

First, you need to learn the technology that uses crypto currency.
Secondly, it is important to understand who represents this coin. After all, a professional team can always create a truly revolutionary product

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

Not really fans of crypto, maybe like other trader, when get profit just take profit and change to new coins. And i think that is best thing and fit with my way to trade. At least i not really need to follow how project was.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

It needs to have a good and identifiable team behind it. Not to say that all projects are bad if the team decides to hide behind a monitor, but there is more chance of success if the founder travels to conventions and does meetings with new potential partners.
Yeah, I feel that. If the developer can become so active, it will gain more interest and his product will be made more people curious to see and to use it. However, there are a few project that still can be success even though their team is anonymous or not shown. I think there are some reasons for that.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

My technical knowledge of the code is very limited. I am not able to see flaws in a project just by reading the code. As my background is in business, I approach the analysis of the project as if it were a company.

The first thing I notice is who is responsible for each area. For example, what fascinated me about the Cardano project was that it was being handled by people who had already participated in various projects related to Bitcoin.

The second part is to note if there are sources of funding, whether the project is totally unselfish or whether there is a possibility of being just a get rich fast. I did not trust Bitcoin Gold because I understood that it was a project where the founders did not make clear their sources of funding. Pretending that they had not preminerated a great value.

Another important point to note is protocol security. I do not trust a project like Nano because I understand that there is a great possibility of failure and because they have a high spending on marketing.
Dezun

Activity: 75
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:56:08 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 06:46:55 PM by Dezun

Profit. 99% of coins are garbage and we have no elements to take a correct decision. I just check for profit possibilities.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

I need to know what exactly the cryptocurrency stand to achieve. The problem the cryptocurrency wants to solve and how it intends to solve it. I am also interested in the project team and how serious they are. Some projects failed not because they didn't have a good product but because the team was not serious.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

I wonder What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?
At first it's important to see a proof that this new cryptocurrency is working without issues and if there are issues to get them fixed soon. And it's important to have an experienced team to develop the new cryptocurrency and improve it step by step.

Smiley Smiley
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

I just trust crypto currency. Because I think that it is future. As before, many did not believe in the Internet, but now everyone uses it. And I think that the crypto currency will be used as soon as possible for payment, fast transfers and so on. That's why I trust.
colmenajose

Activity: 278
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:55:01 PM

I trust in a currency that gives me security, privacy, that demonstrates innovation, technology; and also that it has a good active community, and that it belongs to the best exchanges.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

I wonder What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?

If they have real usage and the fundamentals are present then why not? But for me the current set of trusted coins specially in the top 10 are already enough so I'm not sure if there will be coins born that can get the same support as the current set of coins.

We all also notice that 99% of new coins are just copy cat of previous successful coins. It means that they won't get the consensus of the original. Just like we witnessed in Bitcoin, you coin can take over its place because the concept is original and event hough scalability is a issue people still prefer it on top of thousands of coins out there.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:59:22 PM

If I look to invest in any project. First and foremost I will be looking to go with the project details with the help of the white paper, LinkedIn profile, social media vibrant and many things to confirm about the legitimacy.
If you understand team really good and project have strength and faith on the concern coin. Damn sure you can make the money on it.
miramax-10

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

I always analyze the idea of the project and try to guess how much it can be useful and interesting to society. I also draw attention to the team and their activities.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

I would say that i trust new cryptocurrency, but not all. Also, before i can trust anything of such, there are some things i usually consider. Some of which are genuine team, unique and outstanding usecase as well as one with good community.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

Even from new digital coins, you make good earning out of them. In fact, you can earn much bigger percentage. Since these new coins are starting, the potential to increase their price has higher percentage. Just like what happened to bitcoin holders when BTC was less than $100 per coin. But those who bought BTC just last Decmber 2017, they're sad for now.

So, buy new digital coins while they're low in price.

jugger1028

Activity: 213
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

I look at the project's team, their experience, and their roadmap. 99.9% of the coins are complete shit with bullshit ideals of what they want their coin to accomplish. My favorite bullshit is the eco-friendly stuff. These coins will clean the oceans, each coin will be used to blockchain some bullshit cleanup effort or tree hugging bullshit. Fk that, I look for a REAL use case for a coin, not gimmicks like buying garbage in a novelty store.

Check out Trezarcoin @ Trezarcoin.com, book +VIP hotel stays with -20% discounts from Expedia by using $TZC to Pay, TrezarTravels.com to learn more!
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

I myself have benefited from cryptocurrency and this can be one of my confidence and surely cryptocurrency will continue to be one of the latest technologies at this time. because for me if I was in a position to know crypto I would continue to believe that.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:32:59 PM

Trusting the new crypto at the moment is risky because the market is volatile today. If you intend to invest should not invest in new cryptos as well as ICO but only invest in ETH or BTC if you want to make long-term profits but less risky.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:33:19 PM

when I first came to Crypto, I just cared about myself to make a profit. But, over time, I began to like crypto, where I didn't only care about profit.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:55:26 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 12:14:14 AM by Classica35

A project that i have researched to have a working product can be trusted. Every project must also have its uniqueness. If it is not unique or i see it to be a duplicate of another project, i will likely not invest into the coin. Also, some of these coins are just based on market speculations and do not have organic growth.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: