Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?  (Read 1136 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

once the crypto hit the exchange, it totally legit, you can trust the crypto. how it take it on future, thats another story.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:07:13 AM

I wonder What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?

products and technology can be many investors believe in new cryptocurrency.
and there are many, of course there are eos, neo and others. You can compare and study it to become the knowledge you need.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

It is very simple! A very brilliant team with vision as well as an MVP (Minimum Viable Product). The team has always been the first thing I get to study first when it comes to a new coin or a token on the block and then look at the possibilities of these team giving me what I want in the long run, their past achievements, the things they have really done and not just some lies and then make certain if this is a market I want to be taking a risk on or not. Afterwards, I believe every good team should already have a ready product and not just some empty promise, because I do not buy promises as far as I am concerned, no matter how much I want to trust the team to deliver unless I am convinced enough.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
melkola

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:09:52 AM

What made you once believe that the phone can work without wires? So the mobile communication was born. So it is here. Our generation lives in the era of the birth of digital technology, namely crypto-currency. Now I think that not everyone understands what opportunities are open before us with the use of crypto currency. To do this, it must take another 10 years for people to start trusting them, and their creators have improved technology and created an even wider range of applications for crypto currency.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

I believe that a coin should be trusted only when it has long been on the market. And when many users use it. These are two very weighty arguments.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

I've always looking on the company/project behind the cryptocurrency itself.
if it good enough, i'll be surely choosing that one to invest or join the campaign.

Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:20:33 AM

I trust in cryptocurrency, it has many differences of digital asset. Some of it failed because they don't reach their goals, or financial problem for the project. Get the information about the team, it takes to know what they want to do for the community.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

By its ICO team. I know when it is legit when it is interactive towards participants. I also read their  whitepaper if it is legit.You shoukd read their visions and mission if it is clear and objective
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:22:39 AM

Trust? Dont put more trust in crypto currency, like giving trust to a new created coins/tokens, because most of them are such as scambag, like me, i just putting 10% trust in all ico that has a good potential in the futute. I only trust them when the project get listed into exchange to make profits.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

The main thing in a new cryptocurrency is a team (who they are, what projects they already finished, etc.). Also I trust in projects with a fresh ideas, which really have a chances for implementing them in real life/buisness.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:24:00 AM

Such new cryptocurrency should have a clearly defined problem to solve. Any project without a goal is most likely to fail, so the concept of the project is important in commanding trust.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

This question is like, how do you know a legitimate project? Or how to determine that the project has the potential in the future? and the answer is very much if OP is willing to read.

However, if you are not a bounty hunter or you are an investor for an ICO project you can search for a new token/altcoin that doesn't hold an ICO. It can be ascertained that if a new altcoin doesn't hold an ICO then the new altcoin developer has a lot of capital to make an altcoin that is quality and useful in the future.

But if they make altcoins through ICOs, we can be sure that altcoin developers don't have a lot of capital so they need capital to fulfill everything in making an altcoin, and this is the function of investors to lend money so developers can make the altcoins they want.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:27:47 AM

For now only team with good background.
I dont see any new idea for long time, only stolen ideas from other proect with little update

titanslayerz

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:29:08 AM

There should be a feasible product and a transparent team , a project with a good hype and high profit opportunity.

█        ▄▄▄▄  █  the cryptocurrency of the future
█▀▀▄  █▄▄█  █  LIGHTNING FAST TRANSACTIONS
█▄▄▀  █▄▄▄  █▄▄▄AND THE LOWEST FEES
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

Now there is a screening of non-viable non-competitive projects. There is a natural selection. Believe in this or that project is a thankless task. Here it is necessary to approach from the point of view of cold calculation and strictly algorithm of an estimation of prospects of the project

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:40:16 AM

It has to have a good answers to these questions:
Is it useful or relevant?
Does it have an active and transparent team?
Does it have a good community support?
Does it have a working MVP?
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

The key to trusting a new crypto is that the project for the application is usable and more special than any other crypto. And the number of investors trusting the project is a great success of the crypto.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

I very carefully try to trust. Only in the case when I myself will carefully check everything. And after a while I'll see how and what works. And the main thing is whether the meaning and future. Only then I trust the products of crypto currency, as well as projects.
freakcoins

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

After all this circumstances that we had a new law of this bitcoin even if im demoted im still hoping that one day someone can give me atleast 1 merit as what is their new required to fo through jr member,.i will be patient and never loose hope because this is just a trial if how we really keep on trust to bitcoin community.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

Things that mke me trust in a new cryptocurrency are:
- Whitepaper
- team's previous experience
- social media activity
- other websites references to it
- achievement of milestones

If you search for a strong new cryto project, I recommend you to have a look to Staker project. (more details in my signature)

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: