Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?  (Read 1136 times)
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:14:22 AM

I also wonder what actually make me in crypto and believe in it.
Well, the answer is simple. I myself believe and trust the crypto because I have experienced by myself the profits and benefits of this crypto. I also experienced some risks that I must take and solve in the crypto. Crypto is very promising thing that we can trust for better finance, reducing poverty, advanced technology and many others.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:25:55 AM

I think that cryptocurrency still in the growing phase, that way makes the future of cryptocurrency still wide open.
The age of cryptocurrency is still young and more improvement still available, that what makes me believe in crypto.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:26:06 AM

I also wonder what actually make me in crypto and believe in it.
Well, the answer is simple. I myself believe and trust the crypto because I have experienced by myself the profits and benefits of this crypto. I also experienced some risks that I must take and solve in the crypto. Crypto is very promising thing that we can trust for better finance, reducing poverty, advanced technology and many others.

The answer is simple and easy to understand, everyone trusts the new crypto by plunging into the crypto itself, so to believe we must jump first without having to doubt it.
By contributing to the new crypto, we can judge and prove it, not to be consumed by unpleasant talk. Prove and get experience so that later you can become the best teacher.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

Availability of a viable product and the team are the two major things that usually make me to trust a new cryptocurrency. Usually, everyone wants to be an early adopter of something they believe should have a future and knowing the possibility of having a future is dependent on the product available for it as well as how you see the team to keep coming with development in the long run. Sure, you cannot just out rightly trust everything you see, but judging from the fact that this is a risky environment, you want to use this to minimize the risks.
jzhoulon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

For me, the deciding factor is the development team. In my opinion, a good team is a sign of success

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

I wonder What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?
If the project has a finished product and the project token is used in this product, then I trust this cryptocurrency and I would invest it.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

Well, there are many things I put into consideration actually. First, I make sure to look out for the idea behind the project. What does the idea stands to contribute to humanity but now and the long run. Even from this stage, I will know if I should stay around or run. Cos any new project without no vision of the future in mind, believe me I wouldn't join to.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

I usually trust every cryptocurrency in the world. But, not for ICO. Cryptocurrency can be trusted since it decentralized and cannot be faked in any way.

If you study well about ICO not all ico is a scam project that you will not trust. Not now so many projects are legit and much good project for other coin in altcoins if you compare it to token it depends also in the project.

Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

No, I don't trust the new cryptocurrency before doing research and knowing the team behind it, because doing research is important to avoid scams.

simplelamp

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

what makes me trust the new project is the white paper and the team that's behind it. Oh yeah and also the road map is important so they are not far behind the schedule.
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

Technology Security and Scalibilty. You know in the world new technologies developing everyday and surely these new cryptocurrencies will be better than old ones. Because of that i am believing icos and new cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

The reason for me to trust on new cryptocurrency is the possibilities of profit that any new cryptocurrency offer.
And for another reason would be the possibilities that in the future, cryptocurrency can be used for many kind of transaction.
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

I will trust them if they have a clear vision on what they are trying to do and how they can achieve that, it can be seen in their whitepaper. I also always check their background to see if they have the capability the run the idea or not. I don't like something that aims too high, i like it when the project set a realistic target.

badungs

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

if the coin has a system and the transaction can be better than the coins that previously existed then that is the reason I will like the coin because in cryptocurrency innovation will continue to exist until the future so that crypto will be even better and can be truly trusted and utilized by people around the world
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

if the coin has a system and the transaction can be better than the coins that previously existed then that is the reason I will like the coin because in cryptocurrency innovation will continue to exist until the future so that crypto will be even better and can be truly trusted and utilized by people around the world
Not sure about that and look at how new coins were appearing to scam the investors. I meant it looks difficult to determine about how good that new crypto is. So many crypto in this time but only some of them are worthed to be bought by us. The visiton and roadmap should be considered as an important factor. system can't become a strong measure.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

If you are new to crypto currency you need to be careful because we know that many scams are always careful not to lose money. should also before investing in ICO need to read the white paper to know about the project and not to fall victim to the scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bananadence

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Only my sobstenny greed and desire forces to trust me to new coins to earn from them. Of course I carry out the full analysis before investing, but can be mistaken when choosing, it happens too.

BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

good team that stands behind the project and a good idea overall.

But I don't actually ''trust'' anyone in this space to be honest
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

Crypto is not forcing anyone here in the forum to believe in it. That's why in this business, everybody are free to criticize and support it. Like me I fully trusted crypto due to it gave me a chance to earn bitcoin thru ico bounty campaign. Then gave me a chance too to practice trade in the market, day trade, scalping and reading graph as well like reading in the candle stick. 
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

The products offered are attractive and also have many investors. The technology used is more effective and efficient, and certainly more different from the others. Of course it has a long future.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: