Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:18:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?  (Read 1136 times)
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

I'm looking at the project team that issued this coin. Well, the idea that they want to implement. Then I analyze whether to buy such a coin or not. I think that's the normal actions of all before investing in something. Therefore, there are no secrets and features. Just study the idea and the project itself.

Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

The products offered are attractive and also have many investors. The technology used is more effective and efficient, and certainly more different from the others. Of course it has a long future.
They give convenient in every transactions example going in line to pay or to send money when in fact you can do it by crypto ways and the ideas and uniqueness crypto projects have give more ideas to learn some advancement in technology to benefit us too

delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

Actually i believe that every new cryptocurrency would be better than the former ones existing. If the project has a solid mission and is willing to impact into the community then i think such cryptocurrency is worth investing/looking into.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

actually the feeling of trust was because some of the compositions of the crypto were indeed very promising. and honestly we cannot believe 100%
on average they will only use the right time and moment to take profit, besides that they will leave it and look for new things

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

In fact, recent altcoin projects have not yet been able to address performance or level of practicality. Most of them need time to improve. But it has come in a situation and a bad market trend. To me, a project is believed to be open, clear, and well interactive with devs and routing. It is published according to the progress of the team.
DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

I treat new cryptocurrencies carefully. In the market the number of deception increased and on it it is necessary to think over each step well.

jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

I think that today nobody believes in the new coins and trying not to buy new coins until they have a low price because now all coins have a low price and you can buy almost any)))

Neredex

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

There are many things that can be used as a reason to choose on a cryptocurrency, some of them are the concept of the cryptocurrency, the team and also the utilization of the coin itself. But doesn't means those are everything, there must be another things to reconsider choosing a good project.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

Trust is not an easy thing to come by nowadays and I must say that you must be very careful before you put your trust in any cryptos because it may turn you to an emotional investor of the coins which may adversely affect your decision to buy or sell the coins at the right time. It's better you trade or invest like a machine. Set your profit and loss targets and follow it to the paper.
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

The products offered are attractive and also have many investors. The technology used is more effective and efficient, and certainly more different from the others. Of course it has a long future.
They give convenient in every transactions example going in line to pay or to send money when in fact you can do it by crypto ways and the ideas and uniqueness crypto projects have give more ideas to learn some advancement in technology to benefit us too

An artificial agiotage is created, and investors invest in bitcoin and other crypto currencies, which of course affects the growth of prices
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

Many things can make crypto new to be trusted. First, ensure that the people who work behind the project are trustworthy and brilliant individuals. second, ensure that projects that are introduced into crypto space can be used and have many ways to offer rather than other existing crypto. Lastly, the number of investors who come to the project who want to be part of the success of the ICO. There are still many factors that need to be considered for us to trust the new crypto.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

It's skilled and experienced team around the project. I think the cryptocurrency can't be successful without strong developers and great chemistry between employees of all ranks.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:26:21 AM

I will trust a new coin if they have a great project and I see that they have a good master plan for their project. Besides that, I will check on the dev and the mission and vision so I can get more information about the project. And later, if I can see the new cryptocurrency have a good response in the market and have the potential to increase higher in the future, then I will support the new cryptocurrency.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:17:21 AM

This the modern era of digital money and crypto currency is the pioneer of digital money. Being new means it has lot of time to meet the requirements of digital money.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

once the crypto hit the exchange, it totally legit, you can trust the crypto. how it take it on future, thats another story.
Cryptocurrency hitting an exchange does not make it less of a shit coin at the end. The thing a lot of people do not know is that it only takes some fee to get listed on an exchange and as long as you are able to also build some community around you.

There are so many shit coins in the market at the moment on every single exchange, so in that case, I wonder why you would want to look at the presence on an exchange as the factor you should be considering. What should be more important is the delivery of the team in the long term, and the availability of product as these are the major things that would bring about demand in the long run as well as make the value grow and the growth being sustainable.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

I simply don't trust in hype, credibility is very important. I check on how active the they are in social media and the github is updated.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

First of all you need to perform a small investigation. You need to find out the purpose of the crypto you want to buy. Then find out whether it is registered as a legal entity. Check their website and the team behind the development. Look at the soft and hard cap to roughly understand the targets of the devs. Be sure to study roadmap and whitepaper very well. Also check how the budget will be spread across the development of the crypto currency.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

I think this is confidence in the whole of the Crypto currency. After all, if you believe your business. So everything new does not scare you. On the contrary, it forces you to be interested and learn all the subtleties. I have such thoughts on this matter.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

The question looks somehow,  if it's trust in new cryptocurrency project(ICO) you referring to.  
With the present market situation I will say trust is a hard thing to give to a project. Even after reading through the white paper and knowing the team behind it.
If you are the type that goes for instant profit then you will easily get disappointed, but if you go for use case orientated projects you safe.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

There are several factors for me. I first pay attention to who created this cryptocurrency, and then to how popular it is. It seems to me that these are the factors that completely affect the value of the cryptocurrency and the desire of people to buy it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: