Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?  (Read 1134 times)
paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:10:48 AM

I wonder What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?

I never look at the cost. For me the most important thing is the potential of the coin, and it can be seen immediately. As well as reviews and the number of buyers. It is these factors that influence the growth of the coin and how it will develop
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

A very generalized question, so as many folks did it before me, lets give it a generalized answer. Avoid being naive and do your own due diligence, dont trust crypto "influencers" especially those with a bad rap sheet. Take a deep dive into the history and experiences of the team members, try to sniff out any red flags that could indicate any potential wrongdoing, check the credibility of their claims regarding the partnerships, funding and so on.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

I think the main way to check out the new currency is to look at the products or businesses it depends on, such as some coins from the exchange!

DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

There have been some dodgy cryptos Bitconnect comes to mind as one big Ponzi scheme so anything that seems too good to be true from the get-go I would steer clear of. Beyond that, I would check into a new coin before investing, which exchanges it has already been listed upon and the usage case and then make a decision if I think it hs any chance to appreciate.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

Well, experienced team of developers with existing projects , passed KYC makes me trust to a team. Their work should be transparent as well as ICO collection progress, smart contract should be audited and total supply shouldn't be too big

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
vorfolomej96

Activity: 104

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

the new cryptocurrency has now no credibility. At the red market even top cryptocurrencies begin to lose our trust and new especially

NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

Not all I believe in new crypto (project), as you know "high risk high return" I trust new crypto which they have any product (REAL) for solving or solution for problem in this world.
For example you can look Bobs Repair, they have a great team and give solution for problem. Unfortunately, Bobs Repair only work in USA, or maybe Canada and Australia. But I hope they will come to my country

]
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

The best strategy is to the coins with the best:
Team (Domain experience, Previous success, strong ties in the respective industry)
Good tech (Instant transactions, zero fees, near infinite scalability, near infinite decentralization)
Progress (Testnet launched, Mainnet launched, Partnerships)
Product that is used in the real world ( e.g. Maidsafe, Skycoin, Elix)
holly.ball8

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

Mostly, the team behind it. Whatever they willing to transparency, keep their work and admit their mistake.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

When I am checking any ICO, I look 3 main things.
1. The project needs to be well designed and can be implemented our daily life, it must find a good solution for a daily life problem.
2. Team needs to be reliable, experienced and they need to have minimum simple economic knowledge.
3. Marketing is very important even you have the best project in the world if nobody knows it, then it doesn't matter what you have.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

When I am checking any ICO, I look 3 main things.
1. The project needs to be well designed and can be implemented our daily life, it must find a good solution for a daily life problem.
2. Team needs to be reliable, experienced and they need to have minimum simple economic knowledge.
3. Marketing is very important even you have the best project in the world if nobody knows it, then it doesn't matter what you have.
Before I trust new coin first I need to know if they have good project, then I'll check their background and I also make a research before I trust it. But I think its better to trust those old coin than thise new coin because nowadays some of them are not trustworthy. Like Bitcoin and Ethereum this two old crypto are really worth it, so believing to it really gives you an good profits.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

If the project describes where the tokens go, which exchange, it's great if they have good ratings on all sites.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

I am very skeptical of new projects that do not has anything except pictures.

In fact, the ICO market was bent by two factors, inept traders who do not know what to do with coins. Secondly, this is a huge number of scammers who killed the credibility of the ICO market as such..
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:32:25 PM

I'm always interested in seeing something new on the market. And new cryptocurrencies are exactly what can really contribute to global changes in the market. So for me, what is credible is the public opinion and the number of people who have purchased this coin
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:02:14 PM

This is often very difficult. Many cryptocurrencies are really not credible. But it seems to me that when some coins are kept on the stock exchange for more than a couple of months, then you can safely buy them and wait for growth
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

Now the project can get a confidence level only if there is a strong team. Everything else doesn't matter now.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

The sheer trust in their technology makes me trust them. If the project fails to prove the efficiency of their ideas - I do not invest.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

New projects may be interested in their idea, which can greatly help people really seriously increase the processes of investing and getting money, but I consider projects only from investors.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

There are many factors that one must first consider before trusting a new cryptocurrency. The platform if it is really feasible, the detailed information about the crypto as outlined in their whitepaper and also the team running the project. If all of these are satisfied, then I confidently invest and trust that crypto.
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

I can not trust the cryptocurrency without examining it carefully. Therefore, to begin to spend a detailed analysis. And only then I think whether to trust and invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: