Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlackCoin黑币(POW+POS)进群送币(无预挖)  (Read 16774 times)
thuhyl

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:50:30 AM

看不出黑币的最大供应量是多少? 无限量吗
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thuhyl

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:51:38 AM

再看多一段时间,大家别忘了前段MAX币的教训啊。
ehugh66

Activity: 164

alt fans!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:01:21 AM

涨了太多了,升值空间有限啊
   今年币没有应用,没有前途的
dudu888

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:13:53 AM

黑币太疯狂了。踏空了
clapper

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:35:19 PM

开发者给出的建议,握好你手中的币!

Some Advice

There are questions being asked if it the right time to buy. Others are asking if they should sell. Buy now because these prices are still cheap, and do not sell because the prices will get much higher!!! This is just the beginning of the climb. BC is NOT going to be dumped as other coins have in the past. This is not the kind of coin you sell off for cheap, we have proven that. Also, some of you thought Blackout Wednesday was over hyped and a bust, and today days after our successful promotion we are trading at 0.12 a coin!!! Last week was just the beginning!!! We have something coming very soon that will make last week seem boring. So do not make the mistake of selling like you did before 10,000 sat or you will be kicking yourself you didn't listen.

If you can buy more BC ASAP, even if it is only a few thousand BC. What me and the devs have planned will leave everyone speechless in a few weeks!

We are keeping this one under wraps until after the Blackcoin Cards start shipping. It will be in a few weeks and we will announce the day of the big "event", that is how exciting this news will be. They say to buy on rumor sell on news. In this case, buy BC on rumor and buy more BC on news! Smiley

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B51veoNSok3ANqbVCC3o75ZkUwyJgdTDu5  CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. Cb32dWD8K8PMaG8kumUrsM9dMQRUPSNXca   GLC address: GRJnSmXvk2da7FvCq67tCDc68XS3W94oYT 
[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO
.  FootballCoin(FBC):FVgiqJUWzQyCx5yWDG9uQxX1TweL3L5aHs 
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:18042107482124477010
hjkkda

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:07:32 PM

黑币,我觉得还是不错的,加油!!!
DigiWorld

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:00:39 AM

blackcoin市值超过PPC问题不大 Cheesy
clapper

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:06:58 AM

黑币在一天之内,Prelude.IO 上的成交量,就突破了 50 BTC,黑币社区真的没的说!

BlackCoin Overcomes Low Trading Volume on Prelude.IO

April 13, 2014 JP Buntinx

We can’t have a sunny Sunday evening without another BlackCoin article, can we? I know you’ve all been waiting for this, just admit it!

Either way, I’ll try and keep it short this time, or else I might have to register BlackCoinArticles.com soon as well….

Yesterday, Moolah sent out a tweet about possibly removing BlackCoin from Prelude.io because there wasn’t enough volume. If BlackCoin as to be removed from Prelude.io, it also wouldn’t be supported by Moolah in the future.

In order to even out the playing field, there had to be at least 50 Bitcoin in trading volume for BlackCoin on the Prelude.io exchange. Not an easy task, you might say.

Oh how wrong you would be. In little over eight hours, the trading volume on Prelude had overshot the 50 Bitcoin target, and BlackCoin will be supported by Moolah for future projects.

Coming off the heels of getting funded within several hours for CoinKite, you seen see the desire, passion and eagerness from the BlackCoin community to move this coin forward.

That’s all for BlackCoin for this week, but hey, tomorrow, a new week begins, and who knows what will be next? I hear rumours about BlackCoin gold bars….Crazy, right?

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B51veoNSok3ANqbVCC3o75ZkUwyJgdTDu5  CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. Cb32dWD8K8PMaG8kumUrsM9dMQRUPSNXca   GLC address: GRJnSmXvk2da7FvCq67tCDc68XS3W94oYT 
[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO
DigiWorld

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:20:39 AM

We can’t have a sunny Sunday evening without another BlackCoin article, can we? I know you’ve all been waiting for this, just admit it!

Either way, I’ll try and keep it short this time, or else I might have to register BlackCoinArticles.com soon as well….

Yesterday, Moolah sent out a tweet about possibly removing BlackCoin from Prelude.io because there wasn’t enough volume. If BlackCoin as to be removed from Prelude.io, it also wouldn’t be supported by Moolah in the future.

In order to even out the playing field, there had to be at least 50 Bitcoin in trading volume for BlackCoin on the Prelude.io exchange. Not an easy task, you might say.

Oh how wrong you would be. In little over eight hours, the trading volume on Prelude had overshot the 50 Bitcoin target, and BlackCoin will be supported by Moolah for future projects.

Coming off the heels of getting funded within several hours for CoinKite, you seen see the desire, passion and eagerness from the BlackCoin community to move this coin forward.

That’s all for BlackCoin for this week, but hey, tomorrow, a new week begins, and who knows what will be next? I hear rumours about BlackCoin gold bars….Crazy, right?

黑币24小时的总交易量已达4,921 BTC ,仅次于BTC, LTC
DigiWorld

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:22:44 AM

看不出黑币的最大供应量是多少? 无限量吗

现在的发行量是74,505,777个, 每年以1%速度增长
clapper

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:53:46 AM

由于黒币的崛起,mintpal 的交易量也打破了多项纪录!
mintpal 肯定乐翻了!

A lot of records have been broken today.
pic.twitter.com/dFAk7qxygR

24 Hour Statistics

* BTC Volume 5171.407 BTC
    * LTC Volume 2448.654 LTC
    * Number of Trades 37337

clapper

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:58:25 AM

黑币24小时的总交易量已达4,921 BTC ,仅次于BTC, LTC

Moolah 也没有想到黒币社区人气会这么旺,而且这么团结!在 8 个小时就完成了在Prelude.IO 上的成交量,突破50 BTC的目标。
现在看来,这实在是小 Case !
黑币会被 Moolah 接受了!
BlackCoin will be supported by Moolah for future projects.
黑币利好不断! 开发者的目标是本周黒币价格达到 1 USD ,让我们共同期待!

DigiWorld

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:07:00 AM

现在的问题是BC是不是下一个LTC?
clapper

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:08:02 AM

黑币太疯狂了。踏空了

现在看来,什么时候入场都不晚。上次火币网爆仓,有人捡到 1 元价格的 LTC ,
简直是天上掉馅饼啊!这种好运气不是每个人都有的。
那现在,黒币就在你的面前 ,就不知道你能不能珍惜了,呵呵!

发贴的瞬间,黑币价格又创新高了!

24 Hr High

laflaflaf

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:24:41 AM

很看好这个币!!!名字不是问题,关键是团队

TheSmurfsCoin:Tn5HRXnMmbVQoDjsz3rgSZwZwQyz5JNXr2
ShareCoin:SfE8LN2MLVV5XHmKLizjZonAHYPMFS1muN
FootballCoin:Fe6JUNh9j9CB5pagUxWwifoSsNyLeU3md5
clapper

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:55:46 AM

探索黒币的成功之路,也许从下面的访谈中,可以找到答案!

Interview with Blackcoin: Succeeding in the Alt-Market
tnboice and tnboice
14/04/2014
Altcoins, Interviews, News
Posted 1 hour ago
blackcoin logo

The Blackcoin team sees Blackcoin contending to be one of the top crypto-currencies.

Despite launching with no fanfare, and overcoming a hard-fork early in development, Blackcoin today sits ranked #6 by market value, and #3 by trading volume – an impressive feat considering how cluttered the cryptocurrency market is.

CryptoCoinsNews’ own Vasilije Markovic (Serbian contributor) had a chance to speak with the developer behind Blackcoin, as well as the Community Manager and other investors.  We wanted to know what sets Blackcoin apart and what drives them into the future –  and they provided ample answers.
Proof of Stake

Proof of stake is the process by which Blackcoin secures the network; it rewards those who hold Blackcoin with roughly 1% annual interest on their holdings.  Instead of proof of work, which Bitcoin uses, rat4 (developer of Blackcoin) felt proof of stake was important for security reasons:

Proof of work mining turned into madness.  People mine to get profit instead of secure coins, and halving the mining reward loses miners – and security.  It’s a big problem, proof of stake looks like a good replacement.

Community Manager Soepkip added:

I think mostly it’s a way to finally proof that Proof of Stake has a place in this world. Originally Satoshi Nakamoto envisioned his bitcoin project to be mined with your own computer at home. Proof of Stake does that.

It’s security needs to be tested longterm.

You can see the [security risk] effect [of proof of work] with Dogecoin.  How many times have you seen a certain mining pool with 51% of the hashing power.

The concerns of mining pool hash-power are not unfounded, just this week Wafflepool surpassed 51% hashing power on the Dogecoin network, as covered in our weekly Dogecoin addition.
The Inflation Problem

Because proof of stake will reward Blackcoiners with 1% annual interest, many were worried about inflation, even if it is very small in proportion to other digital currencies current inflation.  Early adopter @maarx commented:

People were doing calculations. That because of “inflation,” Blackcoin would only need 0.02 bitcoins per day to “maintain value.”  So people said, “let’s make a multipool to increase distribution and get value into Blackcoin.”

(He is describing the Blackcoin multipool which mines profitable alt-coins and uses the generated funds to pay miners in Blackcoin.)

(Soepkip) Someone eventually stepped up (due to a bounty) and built one.  Sadly, that got so popular that the guy burned out basically, and immediately Legion Development Group stepped in.

(Vasilije)  Are you guys satisfied with how are things developing?

(Soepkip) They took over, rebuilt the multipool from scratch and after about three weeks of beta it’s now where it is at.  The outside world sees our Multipool as the ‘Shitcoin killer,’ while it is actually not.

Our multipool provides liquidity for other coins since we do not dump on them, we trade manually and via algorithm trading.

Currently Blackcoin’s official multipool provides about 20 BTC in volume a day, compared to the  4,200 BTC in volume that Blackcoin had in the last 24 hours.  The team we talked to insisted that the multipool is merely a support for the larger Blackcoin ecosystem, as it also provides a hub for the community.
Investing in the Future of Blackcoin

Blackcoin had a big week; Coinkite began supporting Blackcoin, value soared, and rumors of outside investment circulated.  While those we talked to see Blackcoin as a store of value to contend with the major digital currencies, they did make it clear that resting on their laurels is not an option:

(Soepkip)  I think the next big hurdle is getting on the bigger public’s radar, and that is what most of the projects are geared for.

(Dibdab, an early investor) We might have a really super cool hardware giveaway for the miners later, like for real cool

(Soepkip) Yes, that hardware give away is going to blow people’s mind. We have several project groups these days. Mostly geared towards promoting the coin inside and outside the cryptoworld.

(Dibdab) The development is just mind boggling. Things happen so fast, and the community is so driven for Blackcoin. If you are AFK for a day you have no idea what is happening.

(Soepkip) Indeed, I’m afraid to go to sleep these days. I just napped before the interview and people are again asking me questions about stuff I don’t even know yet.

They emphasized repeatedly how important community is, a trait that lead to much of Bitcoin’s early success, and is trumpeted by Dogecoin supporters fervently.  They briefly discussed one member’s ambitious initiative, commenting, “we will see if he is able to prove himself;” reflecting a “put up or shut up” attitude that is the backbone of the open-source world.
Final Words

What I gathered from our discussion with the Blackcoin team and investors is that they really do embody the open-source spirit.  Forks, exchange bugs leading to theft, and speculation are no threat to Blackcoin – but merely the cost of trying something new, and is to to be dealt with as they are realized.

As a result, Blackcoin has been blessed by early adopters willing to re-invest back into the coin by organizing giveaways, finding outside investors, and building web-structure.

The negative in all of this is the constant pressure on alt-coins.  Newer, more excited currencies are developed every day, and the introduction of side-chains threaten to reshape the entire ecosystem.  What can’t be changed is exactly what Blackcoin is depending on – the community.

clapper

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:51:54 AM

BlackCoin Is Here to Stay

A week ago we announced Blackout Wednesday. We were mocked, made fun of, and some people suggested we were all disillusion to think BlackCoin would ever become the next BTC or even LTC. In less than 7 days not only did BlackCoin go from trading at 7100 sat to trading at a high of 94000 sat, BlackCoin crushed numerous records all in the same week. This entire community that believes in BlackCoin made this happen and we all deserve to celebrate!!!

But last week was just the beginning, we have a long way to go before we become #1. Some have claimed I am only here to pump up BlackCoin so I can dump later. Yes they are partially correct, I am here to pump up BlackCoin and keep pumping up BlackCoin until BlackCoin is #1!!! As I said before we are not here to settle for the #3 spot or even the #2 spot, we will all keep going and pushing until we bump all the other coins out the way and claim the #1 spot!!!

Last week was just the beginning, and in a few weeks this will all seem boring compared to what we have planned next!!!

1.) The BlackCoin Card website is up and ready for pre-orders: http://www.blackcoincard.com

More info will be added to the site during the pre-order phase.

2.) When our members start receiving the BlackCoin cards in a few weeks, we want to ask everyone who purchased a card to Tweet, Instagram, post to Facebook, and upload to any other social network you can!!! We are going to plaster the BlackCoin card all over the net!!!

3.) Our press release last week was a success and we want to follow up again this week with another release! This time we want to focus on all the numerous records broken last week, partnerships that were established, and then shift to what is in store for BlackCoin. The new release will have a new writer that is more experienced with crypto currencies and technology in general.

We are asking the community to pitch in and donate so we can make this happen this week. You can donate here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

4.) We have something very special coming up in May that is nothing less than epic. We are keeping it a secret until the day of the event because we will be the first cyrpto-currency in history to do what we are planning to do. By the end of May everyone; including the supporters of BTC will look at this community in awe.

I ask everyone to have a little patience and keep supporting BlackCoin. There will be the naysayers that say this is a bubble and it will pop soon. The only thing that is popping around here is the champagne we all will be drinking when BC reaches $1.00 per coin!

symboler

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:18:16 AM

此币真要逆天了
laflaflaf

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:42:33 AM

由于黒币的崛起,mintpal 的交易量也打破了多项纪录!
mintpal 肯定乐翻了!

A lot of records have been broken today.
pic.twitter.com/dFAk7qxygR

24 Hour Statistics

* BTC Volume 5171.407 BTC
    * LTC Volume 2448.654 LTC
    * Number of Trades 37337

今天都到7800个btc了。。。疯了吧这是。
黑币可否超越狗币?

TheSmurfsCoin:Tn5HRXnMmbVQoDjsz3rgSZwZwQyz5JNXr2
ShareCoin:SfE8LN2MLVV5XHmKLizjZonAHYPMFS1muN
FootballCoin:Fe6JUNh9j9CB5pagUxWwifoSsNyLeU3md5
eranbtc

Activity: 532