Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlackCoin黑币(POW+POS)进群送币(无预挖)  (Read 16774 times)
jluhxd

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:23:17 PM

错失BC好机会 Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clapper

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:33:31 AM

黒币和狗币展开合作!借助狗币社区的营销能力, 黒币前途无可限量!

Blackcoin Supports DOGECON, First Coin to Ever Support a Conference

by Matt Schlicht · April 22, 2014
Tweet

blackcoin_dogeconsponsor

Digital currencies like Bitcoin and Dogecoin are known for their communities amazing support for charities, awareness, and positive events. Dogecoin, especially, has done an impressive amount of sponsorships, from sending the Jamaican Bobsled team to the Olympics to sponsoring a Nascar driver.

As a way of saying thank you to the Dogecoin community a completely different and younger digital currency started only 2 months ago, Blackcoin, has decided to support DOGECON SF, the first ever Dogecoin conference.

This is awesome! This is the first time, as far as we are aware, that a coin community has supported a conference (let alone a conference for a different coin!). We are so thrilled that two communities can be so supportive to one another.

So, how did this come about you may ask. How did a decentralized “coin community” support an event, let alone DOGECON SF? Through crowdfunding.

The Blackcoin community decided to show their support by pooling together enough Blackcoins to help DOGECON SF become a reality. This does not represent a centralized group of people but a massive amount of the Blackcoin community. It is exciting for us to see any coin become organized enough to do something like this.

We spoke to Soepkip from the Blackcoin Foundation:

We love the Doge community and the hard work they are doing on promoting crypto currencies in the real world. They have added thousands of new crypto believers and we at BlackCoin love to support their effort.

We hope the digital currency communities continue to support one another – after all, we’re just trying to make the world a better place, right?

P.S. We will be broadcasting all of DOGECON SF live on Ustream! Sign up below to get a notification when the event goes live Smiley

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B51veoNSok3ANqbVCC3o75ZkUwyJgdTDu5  CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. Cb32dWD8K8PMaG8kumUrsM9dMQRUPSNXca   GLC address: GRJnSmXvk2da7FvCq67tCDc68XS3W94oYT 
[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO
.  FootballCoin(FBC):FVgiqJUWzQyCx5yWDG9uQxX1TweL3L5aHs 
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:18042107482124477010
ayta

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:16:37 PM

BC实在太牛了,再这样疯狂的发展下去,势必当属今年的山寨币奥斯卡。
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:41:09 PM

关注了解一下
clapper

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:37:31 PM

An Easy way of supporting BlackCoin:

Check out their product, the webwallet is really good. Be prepared for when Coinkite adds us Smiley

Also, check out the Merchants -> Revenue Sharing section. You can make a passive income by referring shops!

Upfront Hardware Commission
5% of terminal price.
Terminal Revenue
10% of all revenue generated by terminals which you sold.
Membership Fee
10% of each new user's first invoice (monthly/annual plans)
plus 5% each month/year for as long as they are members

+ You'll get another 500 BC for any shop you reffer (100$ value right now) from the Accept BlackCoin Bounties!

支持黒币的最简单方式,去Coinkite网站注册!

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B51veoNSok3ANqbVCC3o75ZkUwyJgdTDu5  CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. Cb32dWD8K8PMaG8kumUrsM9dMQRUPSNXca   GLC address: GRJnSmXvk2da7FvCq67tCDc68XS3W94oYT 
[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO
clapper

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:44:49 PM

https://medium.com/p/e06a5330a5a8

Greed and Crypto Currency  -- by Soepkip

In the past two months I have become more and more involved with the crypto community as a whole. From a simple miner to an actual Community Manager for the hottest coin in town: BlackCoin. It’s been a ride, i can tell you. From death threats, random FUD attempts, huge pump and dumps and overall craziness to kindness, good plans and actual love for the product you and your community believes in.
The Wild West

I’ve often came to compare the crypto community to the old Wild West. I think the lawless, unregulated world from back in the 1800's is back in digital form on the Internet. It’s all about money, and that is all that counts it seems. The goal doesn’t seem to be creating a better world for all of those that believe in a Coin, unlike what a lot of people want you to believe.

People that trade just want one thing: Profit. And they don’t care how they will get it. Daytrading is all fine, I do that too, follow the trends and make a little extra (or loose a little extra) every now and then. But the Pump and Dump traders are a different ballgame.

I’ve seen groups that ask for an x BTC amount entry fee for ‘Pump and Dumps’ (the act of buying up the market so others will join in the panic buy and dumping all over them) just to get unloaded on by the owner of the Pump and Dump group as soon as they start buying. I’ve seen blatant scam attempts, and people standing by their scam as if it isn’t.

Hacks run rampant, like the (former?!) exchange CryptoRush. Simple business principles are out the window in Crypto Land, and blaming another, even issuing death threats to people seems to be somewhat normal. Some people seem to find any excuse they can just to exploit the system if they can. Being honest seems hard and unique in Crypto land.
#BeHonestInCrypto

And that is, I think, one of the biggest problems with massive adaptation of crypto. New people that join the crypto system get sucked out of every penny they have by some pump & dump scheme, and their own greed bites them in the ass. Being honest in these lands is hard, and staying true to your believes seems even harder at times.

I greatly believe in the #behonestincrypto term. If you are honest and are able to smell a scam from a distance you’ll do good. I have been entrusted with 10,000's of dollars in the past and I always been honest with these (for me) huge amounts of money. Being honest gave me trust, and trust is the most important thing in crypto.

I have never scammed anyone in the crypto community, and i’m glad I can say this, since many cannot. I’ve seen people proudly telling others that they somehow stole more coins than they actually own from exchanges, leaving countless other customers behind. I’ve seen stories of people overbuying to the tune of thousands of dollars and a few days later realising they can’t make rent the next month. All thanks to believing in some Twitter account.
Greed

Then there are those that loose money in crypto, just by joining in on some hype they saw somewhere on Twitter or a forum. They did not do their due diligence, they just see a chance at ‘becoming immensely rich’ and jump in without knowing what they are actually doing. And not just with their play money, no, let’s just throw my whole fortune in here.

Greed is the big issue. People that have had rough times and wanting a break making the wrong decisions. After that they’ll complain everywhere they can that something is a scam, just to prevent looking back at their own decision. No mate, you where the one that bought. You clicked that button, no one else did this for you.

Greed runs rampant in the Crypto community. Nearly everyone seems to be focused on the price. If there is a downtrend for two days the coin is ‘dead’, if it goes up to hard it’s wrong too. There is no way of doing it ‘right’. I believe everyone that actually buys into a coin, builds value for the coin can make huge profits. I’ve done so myself, and I know that anyone with just a little drive, can do this too.

Investing is not something you do on a limb or because someone just tells you to do. Invest (hey what a coincidence, right?) a little in the coin or project you want to support. What do you see? What stands out? What makes you believe your money is well spent?
Now what?

If you want a worthwhile investment in Crypto? First check the coin out, how is the community, how does the future look. Then invest in a coin (say BlackCoin), and then donate some of your holdings towards the actual development of the coin. I’ve seen huge success stories of people that have tried this. By simply spending ~10% of their holdings on an idea about BlackCoin realised made these grow their holdings over 400% in value. Small things can lead to great things, and this is true for investing too.

If you are just in crypto to pump and dump trade and do nothing to add value to the coins you trade then please stay away. Go and try your tricks on the actual stock market. Most of these people do not realise that 90% of their actions in crypto land are very illegal in the world of stock markets. Remember that movie, The Wolf Of WallStreet? Well, Jordan Belfort is alive in crypto world, and in many forms I might add.
Conclusion

However, are you here to build? Do you believe in crypto and it’s future? I welcome you to join the BlackCoin community. We have found many like you that actually want to see through with something. And we keep growing daily. Buy, Build, Support.

It is not hard at all, and you could make a choice that is the difference of a lifetime. I know I have.
Recommend

先转贴,再仔细看。

sharon985

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:22:24 AM

买了1w,坐等升值
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:41:32 AM

真是一路高歌啊,现在才跌下来。。。
clapper

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:14:57 PM

OFFICIAL POOL NEWS:

The pool will be down for maintenance and a security audit.

As some of you may heard, a big string of pools got hacked via a malware coin "dafuqcoin."

Big pools like scryptominers were completely compromised.

Our pool is 100% unaffected by the trojan, and we did not get hacked. Even if we were to run the coin, our wallet user account does not have root priveleges and the exploit would not be able to execute.

We did notice some suspicious activity on our scrypt stratum server so we have taken the pool down to perform a security audit. This can last anywhere from 12-24 hours, as we have to confirm everything is legit. Wallets/mined coins are unaffected by this. The mined coins are safe and sound and have been liquidated and turned in to BC. We will pay out once our security audit is complete and we can be sure that we are paying to the correct people. The SHA payouts will be slightly delayed because of this, but will go out as normal.

Shortly after the exploit hit and scryptominers was hijacked, some one began to bully coin networks with about 45~ Gigahashes of mining power. We turned off our profit switching formula and pointed the pool at some of the coins in trouble to provide some relief and security to their networks (as well as push along some blocks that were stuck.)

News is still coming in, it's hard to confirm what is legitimate and what is signal noise. We are taking all possible precautions. We apologize for the inconvenience and will update as soon as we have more news.

黒币矿池暂时下线进行维护和安全审计,会在 12-24 小时内重开。

Michael POR

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:23:25 PM

BC?已经火起来了啊。怎么这帖子还在额
donna8971

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:45:18 AM

跟着黑币赚了点,现在价格下来了。还能进吗。

CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30% (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601045.0). CcU2aZG2xQr7WUhXgW4GyQ89WFw6pPf729
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:18:08 AM

送多少啊

strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:18:55 AM

看不到重点

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ztsx08

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:51:44 AM

良心币,下周要爆发吧
clapper

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:21:46 AM

黒币矿池 V2.0 即将推出! 黒币开发团队,就是牛!

Updates to the pool and V2.0 slow iterated roll out.

Hey guys,

As you know we had to take the pool down recently due to security audits that needed to be performed. It was at that time we also decided that our old platform was just not cutting it anymore.

So we have decided to roll out our V2.0 backend. It's been running for almost 20 hours now, and it's been stable, as well as a lot easier for us to deal with, manage and administrate.

It will take us some time before stats/my miner page will be showing, the mean time you can visit http://stats.blackcoinpool.com to see the overall pool stats. User stats will soon follow, but will take some time, as this is a complete overhaul. This is just merely a stop gap solution until we get our full frontend up and running.

As you may have noticed, we are now mining using a Split Mining solution, this lets us split up our hashrate with out overwhelming a coin. You can keep track of how we split up our hashrate, as well as how many blocks we find per coin.

The new Frontend will be rolled out piece by piece, over the course of several days. This will let us also begin implementing our Black Shield solution, which requires the new Frontend and Backend to work.

-LDG

clapper

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:48:21 AM

The Blackcoin community needs a place where we can work together on new ideas and projects to build value in Blackcoin. This coin has outgrown a single thread. We need a place where the discourse cannot be so easily interrupted by trolls and FUD artists... and we already have that place!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,182 Black Knights have already joined!

The subreddit has almost tripled in size in less than 2 weeks. The community is active and frankly, it's nice to have a place to discuss Blackcoin without seeing the same tired FUD from the same tired names. I'm not advocating that you abandon Bitcointalk - you can do like I do and keep a permanent tab for each. Grin

黒币社区,欢迎你的加入!

Tulipa

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:17:13 PM

黑币果然牛B 虽然事后诸葛,但是也开始了POS大军的攻势了 Smiley

NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:13847837520173561562
QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | your-qora-address:QZ8gr2kNt5hsu5CHfqo5GdbhHrLikV9DZh
clapper

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:46:15 PM

Confirmed, BlackCoin going to VaultOfSatoshi at next update (another good FIAT > BC option):

https://twitter.com/AdamScochran/status/460145795203727360

Excellent!! Vault of Satoshi is quickly gaining a solid reputation. http://www.coindesk.com/vault-satoshi-announces-proof-solvency-service/

VaultOfSatoshi  是什么? 黒币又有利好 !价格回升了!

clapper

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:52:14 PM

Adam Cochran @AdamScochran
Holy smokes! Tweet avalanche! Calm down #BlackCoin community! I can confirm you ARE coming to @vaultofsatoshi at our next coin update! Smiley
Retweeted by Vizique

Adam Cochran:  Vault of Satoshi (VoS)  的 Director of Marketing  ,VoS 是 一个 Bitcoin exchange 。

clapper

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:11:28 AM

GOOD NEWS!

There is an X11 Multipool up now! Thanks to blade87 http://www.cryptoalts.com now supports X11

X11 @ http://www.cryptoalts.com !

支持 X11 的矿池也开发出来了,WOW!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: