Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlackCoin黑币(POW+POS)进群送币(无预挖)  (Read 16779 times)
smfx_459

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:12:26 PM

好的。

clapper

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:41:48 PM

IconicExpert 的公开信,大家需要团结一致,共同努力!将黒币推向一个新的高度!

Open Letter

Dear community,

This letter is a very lengthy, and I apologize in advance for the length, but I hope everyone that has a vested interest in BlackCoin takes a moment to read it.

The past several hours has been a sobering moment for many, and I hope this community will pause to reflect on what has occurred over the past two weeks.

First I want to start by saying yesterday there was some comments made on reddit that I would like to address first: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/231hv2/it_is_602_pm_in_nycdid_i_miss_it/

I have made it clear I am not part of the dev team and my actions are not that of the dev team. However, people have assumed I am part of the dev team because of my efforts to get BC out to the mainstream. I am not part of a massive plot to pump and dump BlackCoin, that is just ridiculous. I would not waste money or time building an infrastructure around BlackCoin just to watch it destroyed. If I wanted to pump and dump I would have done so already, I have no interest in selling until BlackCoin is #1, period. So please stop with the conspiracy theories.

Some people have contacted my regarding my aggressiveness when promoting BlackCoin. (I have already stated I do not do passive aggressive, I do aggressive aggressive.) Many of these people consider themselves the top "bag holders". Some people have been extremely rude and disrespectful with their comments publicly and behind the scenes. I am not going to get into a debate over who holds more BC, but between my wife and I at the height of trading we could have dumped and purchased a new house for cash and still have a bit left over for a vacation. We have multiple addresses spread evenly. My point is not to brag, I have never disclosed how much BC I hold. My point is I have never sold any of my personal BC and like many I am holding strong. BlackCoin can be worth $10.00 a coin tomorrow and I will not sell until BlackCoin is #1. So I get very annoyed when I am contacted by people who tout how much BC they own and demand that I "control" my actions. If it wasn't for my actions we would be still trading below 7000 sat and fighting with the Mint community.

I vowed I would never get involved with any coin because I think 99% of the coins are worthless and the communities are just around for a quick profit. For a short time I thought Mint had promise, but that was a very short time. When I started really paying attention to this community I realized there might be something very special here. I think rat4 is a brilliant, SoepKip has drive, and this community is loyal. It was those factors that made me want to jump in and help, not the coin itself. A coin features is not the driving factor of a coins success. Yes features are great, but it is the dev team and community that makes a coin successful. This community lacked one thing, someone to promote and hype it up.

Some people here are very naive and do not understand that without hyping and yes pumping BlackCoin we will still be at 1500 sat with 50BTC or less volume. I have a specific plan to get BlackCoin to the top, and the slow and steady approach some are advocating for is just simply stupid. My actions are not random and there is a clear path for BlackCoin to reach #1. This is not hype or delusional thinking, there is a lot going on behind the scenes to make this happen. Bitcoin has already established an infrastructure and it is getting bigger everyday. Services that support Bitcoin can easily be adapted to support BlackCoin. Train tracks laid down over a hundred years ago can still support new trains being built today. Bitcoin has done all the hard work for us already, now all we have to do is force everyone to accept us. The only way we can do that is from the bottom up.

I know rat4, Soepkip, maarx, and others behind the scenes have done a tremendous amount of work and they should be commended for their tireless efforts. But everyone has his or her strengths, and my strength is taking a product from 0 to 60 in a short time but then keeping it relevant. I have done this more times than I can count. Anyone who has invested in a business know you do not invest in an idea, you invest in the people behind the idea. You can have the best idea in the world, but if a investor does not have confidence in you, the investor will not invest in you. We have to show investors and the world BlackCoin is not a novelty and I can't do that alone. I need everyones help to make that happen.

The recent dramatic increase in trading and volume came from the promotional efforts of this entire community. It is not because of the multi-pool and I hope from this point we as a community stop focusing on the multi-pool. There is way too much psychological dependency on the buy pressure of the Multi-Pool. The multi-pool cannot sustain the buy pressure required to keep BlackCoin trading high at this level. The media campaign we did last week can be repeated and as I have stated that was just the beginning. We have to keep actively promoting BlackCoin and never stop, but I need the community to work together if we are going to succeed.

The price drop is nothing and to be honest I am glad it happened. This community needed a dramatic wake up call. You have to fight to get to the top and we have to keep fighting to stay there. This week was a dress rehearsal for the future and I hope everyone has learned from this. So much focus over the past 4 days has been on the movement of the charts, watching Mintpal, and announcing every dump that happened. Little to no focus was on what got us here in the first place, and that is getting the word out about BlackCoin. This ludicrous behavior of announcing a dump has to stop immediately. If you scream fire in a crowded movie theater you will cause panic. Many of you did that yesterday and are still doing it today. I firmly believe if people were not announcing dumps we would not be trading between 20000 - 35000. We can all see the price dropping, no need to announce it multiple times a minute.

Do not worry about this price drop, more coins to buy cheap. Dumps will happen that is the nature of trading. Dumps happen all the time with Forex and crypto is no different. I have no doubt in my mind we will be back on track when everyone calms down. Just a week ago we were trading around 7100 sat and now we are trading above 20000 sat. This is what happens when you are in the spotlight, prices go up and down dramatically. One event could bring us back to 90000 in 24 hours.

Finally....I pride myself on being a man of my word. I am an old school businessman that has done deals on a handshake. I made this community a promise I would help get us to the top, and the fundamentals to get us there are still the same. But this will only work if this community gets back to the business of being a community. It is okay to celebrate when we get to a new high, I was excited as well! But 100 pages of how many sat we went up or down is just ridiculous.

PS: To the naysayers and the people making comments about the recent price drop have your short moment of laughter, because it will not last long. All you have done is motivate the people involved to work harder. I have decided to put my personal projects on hold and focus exclusively on BC for the next 60 days. Always bet on Black and this community will get the last laugh...

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B51veoNSok3ANqbVCC3o75ZkUwyJgdTDu5  CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. Cb32dWD8K8PMaG8kumUrsM9dMQRUPSNXca   GLC address: GRJnSmXvk2da7FvCq67tCDc68XS3W94oYT 
[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO
.  FootballCoin(FBC):FVgiqJUWzQyCx5yWDG9uQxX1TweL3L5aHs 
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:18042107482124477010
clapper

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:03:25 PM

为了更好的推广黒币,IconicExpert 号召大家为黒币的第二期专刊捐赠:

Back To Business

Yesterday I announced we are going to do a follow up press release. The first release was introducing BC to the world, now this release will focus on the great accomplishments of this community and the future of BC. We have to keep pumping out news about BlackCoin until BlackCoin becomes a household name. Now I know many of you are still recovering from the exciting week we just had, but we must as a community get back to business. Everyone needs to pitch in! Whether it is donating to a specific project, devoting your time and/or skill, or just offering some creative ideas and suggestions.

Here is the BC Contribution Address for the press release: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B51veoNSok3ANqbVCC3o75ZkUwyJgdTDu5  CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. Cb32dWD8K8PMaG8kumUrsM9dMQRUPSNXca   GLC address: GRJnSmXvk2da7FvCq67tCDc68XS3W94oYT 
[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO
pvkpgp

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:19:39 AM

IconicExpert 的公开信,大家需要团结一致,共同努力!将黒币推向一个新的高度!

Open Letter

Dear community,

This letter is a very lengthy, and I apologize in advance for the length, but I hope everyone that has a vested interest in BlackCoin takes a moment to read it.

The past several hours has been a sobering moment for many, and I hope this community will pause to reflect on what has occurred over the past two weeks.

First I want to start by saying yesterday there was some comments made on reddit that I would like to address first: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/231hv2/it_is_602_pm_in_nycdid_i_miss_it/

I have made it clear I am not part of the dev team and my actions are not that of the dev team. However, people have assumed I am part of the dev team because of my efforts to get BC out to the mainstream. I am not part of a massive plot to pump and dump BlackCoin, that is just ridiculous. I would not waste money or time building an infrastructure around BlackCoin just to watch it destroyed. If I wanted to pump and dump I would have done so already, I have no interest in selling until BlackCoin is #1, period. So please stop with the conspiracy theories.

Some people have contacted my regarding my aggressiveness when promoting BlackCoin. (I have already stated I do not do passive aggressive, I do aggressive aggressive.) Many of these people consider themselves the top "bag holders". Some people have been extremely rude and disrespectful with their comments publicly and behind the scenes. I am not going to get into a debate over who holds more BC, but between my wife and I at the height of trading we could have dumped and purchased a new house for cash and still have a bit left over for a vacation. We have multiple addresses spread evenly. My point is not to brag, I have never disclosed how much BC I hold. My point is I have never sold any of my personal BC and like many I am holding strong. BlackCoin can be worth $10.00 a coin tomorrow and I will not sell until BlackCoin is #1. So I get very annoyed when I am contacted by people who tout how much BC they own and demand that I "control" my actions. If it wasn't for my actions we would be still trading below 7000 sat and fighting with the Mint community.

I vowed I would never get involved with any coin because I think 99% of the coins are worthless and the communities are just around for a quick profit. For a short time I thought Mint had promise, but that was a very short time. When I started really paying attention to this community I realized there might be something very special here. I think rat4 is a brilliant, SoepKip has drive, and this community is loyal. It was those factors that made me want to jump in and help, not the coin itself. A coin features is not the driving factor of a coins success. Yes features are great, but it is the dev team and community that makes a coin successful. This community lacked one thing, someone to promote and hype it up.

Some people here are very naive and do not understand that without hyping and yes pumping BlackCoin we will still be at 1500 sat with 50BTC or less volume. I have a specific plan to get BlackCoin to the top, and the slow and steady approach some are advocating for is just simply stupid. My actions are not random and there is a clear path for BlackCoin to reach #1. This is not hype or delusional thinking, there is a lot going on behind the scenes to make this happen. Bitcoin has already established an infrastructure and it is getting bigger everyday. Services that support Bitcoin can easily be adapted to support BlackCoin. Train tracks laid down over a hundred years ago can still support new trains being built today. Bitcoin has done all the hard work for us already, now all we have to do is force everyone to accept us. The only way we can do that is from the bottom up.

I know rat4, Soepkip, maarx, and others behind the scenes have done a tremendous amount of work and they should be commended for their tireless efforts. But everyone has his or her strengths, and my strength is taking a product from 0 to 60 in a short time but then keeping it relevant. I have done this more times than I can count. Anyone who has invested in a business know you do not invest in an idea, you invest in the people behind the idea. You can have the best idea in the world, but if a investor does not have confidence in you, the investor will not invest in you. We have to show investors and the world BlackCoin is not a novelty and I can't do that alone. I need everyones help to make that happen.

The recent dramatic increase in trading and volume came from the promotional efforts of this entire community. It is not because of the multi-pool and I hope from this point we as a community stop focusing on the multi-pool. There is way too much psychological dependency on the buy pressure of the Multi-Pool. The multi-pool cannot sustain the buy pressure required to keep BlackCoin trading high at this level. The media campaign we did last week can be repeated and as I have stated that was just the beginning. We have to keep actively promoting BlackCoin and never stop, but I need the community to work together if we are going to succeed.

The price drop is nothing and to be honest I am glad it happened. This community needed a dramatic wake up call. You have to fight to get to the top and we have to keep fighting to stay there. This week was a dress rehearsal for the future and I hope everyone has learned from this. So much focus over the past 4 days has been on the movement of the charts, watching Mintpal, and announcing every dump that happened. Little to no focus was on what got us here in the first place, and that is getting the word out about BlackCoin. This ludicrous behavior of announcing a dump has to stop immediately. If you scream fire in a crowded movie theater you will cause panic. Many of you did that yesterday and are still doing it today. I firmly believe if people were not announcing dumps we would not be trading between 20000 - 35000. We can all see the price dropping, no need to announce it multiple times a minute.

Do not worry about this price drop, more coins to buy cheap. Dumps will happen that is the nature of trading. Dumps happen all the time with Forex and crypto is no different. I have no doubt in my mind we will be back on track when everyone calms down. Just a week ago we were trading around 7100 sat and now we are trading above 20000 sat. This is what happens when you are in the spotlight, prices go up and down dramatically. One event could bring us back to 90000 in 24 hours.

Finally....I pride myself on being a man of my word. I am an old school businessman that has done deals on a handshake. I made this community a promise I would help get us to the top, and the fundamentals to get us there are still the same. But this will only work if this community gets back to the business of being a community. It is okay to celebrate when we get to a new high, I was excited as well! But 100 pages of how many sat we went up or down is just ridiculous.

PS: To the naysayers and the people making comments about the recent price drop have your short moment of laughter, because it will not last long. All you have done is motivate the people involved to work harder. I have decided to put my personal projects on hold and focus exclusively on BC for the next 60 days. Always bet on Black and this community will get the last laugh...

呵呵  昨天这贴子出的很及时呀!!!

MY GPG ID (Public Key): f32e3973
Troonetpt

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:51:51 AM

怎么上去什么下啊。这两天黑币连续跌啊。
最高时2000万美元市值到现在约800万市值,哪些追涨的人就等着站岗吧。
现在便宜吗?
很难说。即使是目前的价格也已经涨了20倍了(现在价格0.00019982,上市时价格还不到0.00001),而且又没有什么根本的创新,涨这么多正常吗?
结论是,即使是目前的价格也还是太贵了。目前下跌的空间还是很大。
千万别被这些唱多的人给忽悠了,要知道唱多的人是在出货呢。
一个已经疯长过的币就最好不要去碰了。
clapper

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:39:28 AM

黒币满血复活!

Resurrection Thursday -- by IconicExpert

The rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated! I will repeat, the rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated!!!! Two days ago I told the naysayer and the trolls to enjoy their celebration because it wont last for long. They thought after the sell off that BlackCoin would never recover and just die. What they fail to realize is that the BlackCoin community is the black sheep of the crypto-world, we do not follow the rules we make the rules!!!!

Yes we got knocked down a bit, moral was low, people were angry. But what did we do? Did we just lay down and give up? NO!!! Did we stop believing in our dream to become #1? NO!!! We got the f..k up like the champions we are and began fighting again!!! And when we got up we didn't fall to 19th place, or even 12th place, we fell to 9th place!!! So if we are dead and we are still on top of the other sh!t coins that have been posting FUD about us, then the rest of the sh!t coins better be terrified of us when we begin to resurrect today!!!

Today we are going to show the crypto-community and the rest of the world how powerful we really are. We are going to post the links to our press release everywhere we can and remind them what we accomplished this week. We are the community the raised thousands of dollars in mere minutes!!! We are the community the broke the record for trade volume on Mintpal while breaking Mintpal in the process. And yes we are the community that was knocked down and got back up with a 215% gain since last week!!!

This was only the first round and 14 more rounds to go!!! Everyone knows you ALWAYS bet on BLACK!!!

We are the champions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Press release: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-rolls-fantastic-features-value-071557419.html;_ylt=A0LEVy5YsU9Th0MA6kpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzaGVuaWFvBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQxN18x

clapper

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:42:06 AM

黒币在过去的一周,上涨了 215% , 下面是 yahoo 财经的报道:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-rolls-fantastic-features-value-071557419.html;_ylt=A0LEVy5YsU9Th0MA6kpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzaGVuaWFvBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQxN18x

BlackCoin Rolls Out Fantastic Features as its Value Skyrockets More Than 215% in Just One Week
BlackCoin has joined the CoinKite payment system and is also issuing a stylish, full-featured BlackCoin card that provides incomparable features, security, and ease of use
GlobeNewswire
BlackCoin 3 hours ago

NEW YORK, N.Y., April 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via PRWEB - BlackCoin crypto-currency (BlackCoin.co) has just made two important announcements regarding its growing popularity and technological development as an investment-quality crypto-currency. First, BlackCoin is becoming integrated into the CoinKite (CoinKite.com) payment system. Next, the innovative currency will launch the much-anticipated BlackCoin Card (BlackCoinCard.com). The first issue of those debit-style cards will ship the first week of May, 2014.

Perhaps most newsworthy, however, is the fact that these developments are adding real monetary value to BlackCoin. The proof of stake model is thrilling investors who have seen the price per coin spike in trading from $0.038 to $0.12 per coin in an astonishing 7-day period.

Regarding the BlackCoin Card, it is a new storage and transportation option that keeps valuable BlackCoins safely under a consumer's control. No longer do they have to contend with flimsy and annoying paper wallets or worry about installing private keys. They simply encrypt and secure the BlackCoin Card wallet against unauthorized access for peace of mind and convenience that also protects BlackCoins in the event that the card is lost or stolen.

Another great feature of the BlackCoin card is that it can be pre-loaded in any amount and then given as a one-of-a-kind gift. The recipient enjoys receiving an entirely unique present constructed of elegant, impressive materials, and they can spend the value of the card anywhere that BlackCoins are accepted.

Of course that begs the question of how widely BlackCoins are accepted, and within the past few days BlackCoin has entered into an exciting partnership with the premier payment service provider CoinKite (April 9th, 2014).The company offers the world's most advanced Web wallet system, and makes crypto-currency highly attractive to merchants with online stores as well as those operating traditional brick-and-mortar establishments.

Thanks to the new relationship with CoinKite, BlackCoins can be managed, purchased, sold, stored, and accepted online and in the physical world, just as happens with online banking currencies and conventional debit cards. CoinKite has built a global reputation for security, customer support, speed, and privacy, and its Canada-based servers all comply with Canadian laws and the Ontario Privacy Act. Funds are available 24/7, can be audited by account holders any time, and the company provides merchants with hardware point-of-sale terminals.

BlackCoin is rapidly putting archaic and slowly fading technologies in the rearview mirror, by delivering stability for investors and convenience for merchants. Considering how much value BlackCoin has added for its investors, it's no wonder they are lining up to purchase BlackCoin for their crypto-currency portfolios.

This article was originally distributed on PRWeb. For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11772516.htm

* Oil, Gas, & Consumable Fuels
    * Finance

BlackCoin
PR
contact@blackcoin.co
+31 641870852

szfei

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:01:49 PM

黑币这段时间行情很强势啊!

clapper

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:32:08 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 10:44:58 AM by clapper

黒币智能矿池升级了!现在支持  30GH/s 以上的算力! 黒币开发团队,好样的!

An update from the Dev Team

Hey guys!

What a week it has been huh?! We got a chance to meet a lot of you in person, during the NYC Cryptocurrency Convention and the Toronto Bitcoin Expo. The out-pouring of support and interest in BlackCoin and BlackCoinPool.com, it was both humbling and amazing. Thank you to anyone who talked to us at either events, and especially thanks to people from our community that showed up to say hello.

So first things first, we have added an analyst/trader to the dev team, his job is to scour for opportunities that would secure a wider profit margin for the miners. We have also added 2 additional developers on a full time capacity, these devs have experience working with startups and building out infrastructure, and have launched many successful products themselves. They have already helped us implement a much more comprehensive and dynamic scaling solution.

Speaking of which, this weekend our server took a beating and we loved every minute of it! We peaked at around 11.7 GH/s!! To put that into perspective, we were about 1/6th the Dogecoin network. Our server was screaming, and we had to implement some really quick fixes such as upping the min-diff to 512 just to reduce server load. We have learned a big lesson from this, and diverted all of our manpower in to implementing a proper solution for scaling. Our new solution will scale comfortably to 30GH/s and more. The solution is now running live on the site, and everything so far seems to be going smoothly-- there are some minor cosmetic issues that need resolving. But other than that, the core of it is running better than we expected, and it should keep us much more flexible in the future-- it's also the beginning piece of our merged/split mining solution so that's exciting.

We have spoken with many crypto industry people, and everyone is very excited about the pool and the BlackCoin experiment. We are talking with industry leaders and are considering partnerships that would benefit our community and give us an additional competitive edge against other multipools.

We have also learned our lessons from the mayhem of this weekend, and have realized that we need a solution to mitigate or at least make it less lucrative for whales to dump.

BitcoinCore

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:51:09 AM

黑币价格又是个新高,与黑币相同模式的AC币已经发布两天了。一发布,全网算力就达到了15G,说明市场还是非常肯定黑币同类模式的AC币的。如果沿着黑币的发展模式走下去,价格一定会翻翻。现在AC币价格还维持在低位。比特126交易平台已经开通AC币交易。
AC币(亚洲币)创世帖: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566870
                   官网   : http://www.theasiacoin.com
                   交易平台: https://www.bit126.com
                   推荐矿池: http://ac.163pool.com/
喜欢黑币的玩家也可以关注下AC币。
clapper

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:04:14 PM

专业人士对黒币的分析!值得研读!

Professional Analysis - Unexpected Good News

As I have stated before there are many things going on behind the scenes, and this morning I would like to share some promising news with the community. Just before the sell off I hired a professional analyst a friend recommended to take a look at BlackCoin and give me his professional assessment of the financial product. As an investor and businessman I need to be armed with facts and reasonable predictions moving forward into the weeks and months ahead. I am decent with numbers and reading charts, but I believe one should always enlist the help of professionals who are the best at what they do. As an analyst his job is to take emotion out of the equation and stick to the numbers and facts. This morning I received a report with unexpected news that made me immediately purchase more BlackCoins.

First an explanation on what happened within the past week.

1. Some assumed the sudden growth and the sudden sell off of BlackCoin was an orchestrated pump and dump, that was not the case. BlackCoin price explosion was the direct result of people taking notice with all the news coming out over a 5 day period. BlackCoin moving up in the charts quickly garnered the attention of investors looking to ride the wave of the next "hot" coin.

2. When we started trading above 80,000 sat there were many holders who had coins from 5000 sat and under, and for them suddenly having tens of thousands of dollars was to much to hold, so they started selling off. Do not forget there were people with over 100,000 coins and many of these people are students and/or come from poor countries. Also, many of these people are facing hard times and instantly having that much money was too much to hold onto.

3. The sell off caused a chain reaction and people in this forum and other forums thought it was an orchestrated pump and dump and started selling off quickly. The "panic" resulted in a massive sell off because of misinformation.

4. When the sell off subsided we established a floor around 14000 sat because that is where most of the new investors began investing in BlackCoin.

5. If the sell off did not happen we would be trading well above $0.60 cents or more.

What to expect next?

1. The wall set around 40000 sat is not one person, it is multiple people looking to exit. It is the level where investors who got in around 14000k want to exit, and investors who jumped on board around 40000k want to recover their losses. We will see resistance around 40000 sat for awhile until the damn breaks again.

2. We will not see another sell off that massive until we are close to $1.00 and that is when more people will be faced with lots of money and will have no choice to give in to temptation and sell.

3. Around $1.00 is where we will lose the remainder of the "weak" hands, and the "strong" hands will begin to take over and hold strong

So why did I buy more BlackCoins?

1. The sell off did not drive us below our starting point of 7100, and to be trading more than double than the starting point after a massive sell off is almost unheard of in stocks or any other financial product. And to recover in less than 48 hours is nothing less than unprecedented.

2. If the fundamentals remain the same without change, and we continue to grow at our current rate, we will be trading higher than $100 within 12 months. Past results do not predict future results. However, in BlackCoin's case proof of stake gives a constant we can use to make reasonable predictions. Unlike with Bitcoin we do not have to estimate how many coins will be mined and dumped onto the market.
a) We are adding approximately 700 - 1000 new people each week which will eventually spread the current supply thin.
b) With each sell off there will be more new holders added each holding less coins than the previous holders.
c) Supply will become significantly  less as we get closer to $1.00 but demand will increase as well which will cause the price to explode.

3. BlackCoin will grow quicker in price than Bitcoin because there are no new coins being mined to dilute the value. The coins being generated from staking is not enough to dilute the value of the coin

I just explained everything in layman's terms so everyone can understand. This is not an attempt to pump the value, I wanted everyone to be armed with the info I have. I am more bullish on BlackCoin than I was before and I will continue holding until we are #1.

clapper

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:21:54 AM

黑色护盾!黒币构筑黑色护盾防止庄家砸盘,业界良心啊!

http://t.cn/8slToOz

黑币也要成立基金了-黑色护盾,不过不是推广,
是用来防止大户庄家砸盘破坏黑币价格稳定性。黑币看起来真的非常良心,
团队昨天还说不希望看到价格飙升的太快被人控制,黑币需要逐步成长。

clapper

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:23:33 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 12:56:43 AM by clapper

Every day I see new users and new merchants on the subreddit. Building this community further will bring in new support and show the strength of the BLACKCOIN COMMUNITY to the world!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

It's growing fast. We're at 915 subscribers. Let's get this to 1,000 and beyond!

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

大家都去 http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin 注册啊,做些宣传和推广的工作。

clapper

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:52:08 AM

黒币在 5 月份,将延续黑色星期五的智能矿池推广活动!
矿工有机会赢取价值  $9,995 的 KNC Miner Titan* ,各位矿工,抓住机会啊!

A new BlackFriday Promotion…

Starting the first Friday of May we will start a lottery system on BlackCoinPool. This is going to work on Address and IP basis and we’ll give away tickets to the lottery in the following way:

For Scrypt:

* 250 KH/s – 5 MH/s = 1 Ticket
    * 5 MH/s – 10 MH/s = 2 Tickets
    * 10 MH/s and above = 3 Tickets

For SHA-256:

* 25 GH/s – 500 GH/s = 1 Ticket
    * 500 GH/s – 2 TH/s = 2 Tickets
    * 2 TH/s and above = 3 Tickets

The ticket count will be updated on a weekly basis for every day we hit at least 15GH/s during that week. For each day under 15GH/s we will not give tickets to the miners. This promotion will run from the 2nd of May untill the 3th of July with the lottery draw being held on Friday the 4th of July. What you can win? Hold on to your Mining Rigs…

Are you ready for the most amazing give away in Mining History? Are you ready to become the coolest miner in your local town? Are you ready for EPIC?

BlackCoinPool.com will give away ONE 300MH/s KNC Miner Titan*, worth $9,995.- to the lucky winner of the draw held on the 4th of July. This epic mining rig by the reputable mining gear company KNC Miner from Sweden is currently the wet dream of any mining enthousiast in the world. Who wouldn’t want to have this puppy in their home?

This 28nm-chip based uber rig will perform at atleast 300 MH/s on Scrypt based alt coins. Using about 1 KWh we expect this rig to be one of the most profitable rigs out there, and jugding KNC Miner’s earlier performances, they’ll make sure you’ll get the best mining rig there is. We’ll preorder the machine and when you win, you will receive this monster at the doorstep as soon as KNC can deliver. Just add a PSU and you are off to mining heaven.

To make sure all is fair we’ll use the before mentioned lottery ticket to draw the prize, which will be done live using a randomizer in combination with a livestream on Twitch.tv.  You’ll be able to see the number of tickets and their respective hashes on your mining page so you can check directly if you are the lucky winner.

5453_big

bpack

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:57:05 AM

黑币炒的很猛啊。。。。

hime

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:57:42 AM

我已经进去了
Emily Dickinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:00:50 AM

十分好,支持下,团队给力的币才是好币。将领无能,害死三军
clapper

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:15:45 PM

Progress Report

Potential investors often read this thread to determine if BlackCoin is a good investment or not. It is time consuming to weed through the FUD and troll activity. I will be launching a new site soon that will be everything BlackCoin. Until then I decided to create a quick progress report to help anyone still doubting BlackCoin.

1. BlackCoin has increased 9820% in value since launching in February.
2. From April 1st to April 21st BlackCoin has increased in value 892%.  
3. In the past week BlackCoin value increased 451.11%. (After the sell off)
4. BlackCoin has a total of $ 1,839,352 in daily trade volume.
5. BlackCoin is currently #3 in trade volume only beaten by Bitcoin and Litecoin.
6. BlackCoin market cap is currently $18,360,767 which puts BlackCoin in 9th place and quickly approaching 8th place.

If we have another week of 451% gains..we could easily be trading well above 200000 sat. Obviously 200000 sat in one week is very optimistic after having a sell off, and past performance does not guarantee future performance. However, if BlackCoin value only increase by 200% this week, we will be trading near 100,000 sat.

So if you are on the sidelines waiting to buy low, forget it! Now is the time to buy BlackCoins. The mid 45,000 sat floor will increase to at least 70,000 - 80,000 sat by the end of the week.

黒币的成长足迹,从 2月份发行之后,已经升值 9820% ! 了不起的记录!
现在每天的成交量排在第三位,仅次于比特币和莱特币 ,市值暂时排在第 9 位。

clapper

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:16:23 AM

黒币社区项目:

Blackcoin Community Projects

by Gritt | Apr 21, 2014 | General | 2 comments

We at Blackcoin would like to introduce Blackcoin Community Projects portal.

Whether you are a designer, programming, or an idealist, this portal is for you.

This Blackcoin Community Projects portal is to serve as a foundation for planning community inspired projects. What it allows you to do is to discuss projects with other community members and to see ideas become a reality. The highest rated ideas that we like will then get pledged an amount by the Blackcoin Foundation which any group or person can accept. All pledges are in BTC prices to the Blackcoin.

Also, upcoming bounties will be placed there as well as official community projects which you can claim by yourself or with your group.

Send e-mails to gritt.n.auld@gmail.com for questions or to be invited to the Blackcoin Community Projects portal.

jluhxd

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:20:45 PM

自从追MAX上当后,一朝被蛇咬啊。 Angry
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: