Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏰ITCM - The first token ensured with square meters of real estate🏰  (Read 1194 times)
yalla2012 (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:16:07 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 10:59:09 PM by yalla2012

ITC Group is an international cooperative group, making it easy for everyone to easily receive access to the purchase of its own housing. Without banks, without guarantors, for minimum cost, with minimal risks, with the possibility of a comfortable exchange of one facility to another, without territorial restrictions.

For 185 years, consumer cooperation has gained popularity throughout the world. The International Cooperative Alliance constantly defends and develops at the legislative level the principles of cooperation throughout the world.

ITC Group, by implementing the blockchain-technology system and a single crypto currency through cooperative programs, provides the owner of the tokens with the opportunity to enjoy high-level protection, the opportunity to profitably acquire real estate all over the world, as well as to acquire any ITC Market goods at a bargain price and with an innovative cash-back.

ITCM PROGRAM

This innovative cooperative program allows receiving ITCM (ITC Money) tokens through payment of membership fees.  Funds from the program implementation are used for the construction of own development projects, the purchase of apartments from third-party developers, the implementation of the "My Apartment - My House" program, as well as for the projects for the production of its own products, implemented on the ITC Market platform. The issue of tokens is carried out in proportion to the growth of ITC Group's assets directly connected to the implementation of cooperative programs, or by the direct transfer of “Etherium” to the address of the wallet belonging to the "Innovative Technologies of Cooperation" Consumer Accumulative Cooperative on the Etherium platform.

The strategy of this program strategy consists in a completely transparent and legal approach to the issue and security of the ITCM token, when a token sold at a crypto exchange is sent to implement a business plan, and a token provided with assets of an international cooperative group ITC is listed on the exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:33:54 PM

why is your website an error, and are you sure of this project that you will make, everyone knows that projects with ideas like this have a lot of failures both from the ICO and others, I can only pray for the best for this project. I think starting to develop your project with a website is there because it seems there is a problem there
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

I liked the idea of your project. I have not finished reading the White Paper yet, but I can say that your project aroused my interest. Tell me why do you need such a long term ICO? Are you afraid that because of the difficult situation in the market, you will not get enough money?

zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

I liked the idea of your project. I have not finished reading the White Paper yet, but I can say that your project aroused my interest. Tell me why do you need such a long term ICO? Are you afraid that because of the difficult situation in the market, you will not get enough money?

Usualy tokens on blockchain and ICO is used to collect money. For the realizations of ideas connected with real estate it is necessary a lot of money. And I agree that now it is a hard time for ICO
AndRE177

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

Usualy tokens on blockchain and ICO is used to collect money. For the realizations of ideas connected with real estate it is necessary a lot of money. And I agree that now it is a hard time for ICO

I know why project developers conduct ICO. Do not tell me about it. Thank you.
In the projects in which I participated ICO was conducted mostly about a month. The maximum I've seen is 3 months.
And in this project the term of ICO is 6 months, so I had a question why for so long. I will continue to study the white paper of the project, maybe there I will find the answer to my question.

agan husaeni

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

since a long time ago, i see a lot project like this, with the same concept, and the average of them failed to realize it.
either because of the way they work, or people lack interest. I just hope ITCM will success make people interested with different ways of working, Good luck
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

I got acquainted with the information about your project. I had a few questions. This means that the project can be interesting.
Let's start in order. Where will the legal entity that is carrying out activities within the project be registered? Or will there be several?

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

I have not seen anything like this in the crypto currency market. Tell me, is your project aimed at investors primarily from Russia, or did I not quite understand when I read the White Paper of the project?

The project developers at the moment are implementing the "My Apartment - My House" program, which builds houses near Moscow. This program is an example, a model of their capabilities. They are open to investors from all over the world. It would be interesting for them to work in other countries. To do this, they enter the market in search of foreign investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

I have not seen anything like this in the crypto currency market. Tell me, is your project aimed at investors primarily from Russia, or did I not quite understand when I read the White Paper of the project?

The project developers at the moment are implementing the "My Apartment - My House" program, which builds houses near Moscow. This program is an example, a model of their capabilities. They are open to investors from all over the world. It would be interesting for them to work in other countries. To do this, they enter the market in search of foreign investors.

Do the team want to develop this program in other countries? Which area of the world or country will be selected for deployment after Moscow? The ITC website isn't yet available in English.
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

Do the team want to develop this program in other countries? Which area of the world or country will be selected for deployment after Moscow? The ITC website isn't yet available in English.

I read this information in the white paper of the project. The project is interesting but complex, so I continue to study it in more detail.
Here is a link to white paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_CF2dFDb9uCp-ii_MBJVx207QLyAzvb-/view
You can also read it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
furball64

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

I was always amazed by the projects that are starting their ICO despite the heavy situation in the crypto currency market. It is worthy of praise.
I wish the developers good luck.
Tell someone who read the documents about the project, is it worth studying this project in more detail?

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

I was always amazed by the projects that are starting their ICO despite the heavy situation in the crypto currency market. It is worthy of praise.
I wish the developers good luck.
Tell someone who read the documents about the project, is it worth studying this project in more detail?

The project is clearly interesting. I recommend spending time and getting to know his White Paper. I hope you will enjoy.
I still have some questions and I'll find out.

RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

All the adequate people want to acquire their housing, it is not important whether it is a lonely guy or girl, a young family or an elderly couple. This need is always relevant!
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

It follows that the project has a very interesting niche. Own house or apartment is always relevant)) At any age a person will look for his private corner.
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

It follows that the project has a very interesting niche. Own house or apartment is always relevant)) At any age a person will look for his private corner.

Well I think that at a young age people need to think about it, look for and find. But people who have already lived in this world for 40 years - must have their own housing. What did they do all this time?))
CryptoSpase

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

Well I think that at a young age people need to think about it, look for and find. But people who have already lived in this world for 40 years - must have their own housing. What did they do all this time?))

Well, who smile, but somebody does not. Situations are very different. Sometimes fate does not provide an opportunity to buy their homes. Natural disasters, diseases, wars. You know
Vivzi

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

I'm sure ITC is able to make a revolution in the real estate market! I understand that the minimum investment amount is USD 2,000?

= https: //dclinic.io/]  dClinic.io [/ b] ║ Кoмплeкcнaя экocиcтeмa здpaвooxpaнeния, иcпoльзyeмaя Blockchain
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

Well, who smile, but somebody does not. Situations are very different. Sometimes fate does not provide an opportunity to buy their homes. Natural disasters, diseases, wars. You know
Yes, it becomes a hindrance. Here I can not argue, I somehow did not think about it. A little think about it))
CryptoSpase

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:41:13 PM

Yes, it becomes a hindrance. Here I can not argue, I somehow did not think about it. A little think about it))

The main thing is that you came to the right conclusion, and did not argue here proving the opposite. The main thing in time to understand your mistake;)
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

This idea is very interesting - of course it is trite said, usually people so many write about that and often))) But it is. Otherwise, you will not say. There are hopes that the project will be successful.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: