Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏰ITCM - The first token ensured with square meters of real estate🏰  (Read 1194 times)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

I have not seen anything like this in the crypto currency market. Tell me, is your project aimed at investors primarily from Russia, or did I not quite understand when I read the White Paper of the project?

The project developers at the moment are implementing the "My Apartment - My House" program, which builds houses near Moscow. This program is an example, a model of their capabilities. They are open to investors from all over the world. It would be interesting for them to work in other countries. To do this, they enter the market in search of foreign investors.

Having a home is a dream for many people. Although we are forced to believe that it is better to rent accommodation and be mobile in search of work. But I would really like to have my house in a nice and quiet suburb.
Thank you for the clarification. I will get acquainted with the project.

Well, participate in this project is possible your dreams and will be able to become a reality. As for me, I still have to understand this project.
I decided for myself that every project that I'm interested in should be studied in as much detail as possible.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Great Man

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

This idea is very interesting - of course it is trite said, usually people so many write about that and often))) But it is. Otherwise, you will not say. There are hopes that the project will be successful.
In today's environment - a lot depends on the market. Cryptocurrency shows negative dynamics. If this continues, the consequences will affect each project.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

This idea is very interesting - of course it is trite said, usually people so many write about that and often))) But it is. Otherwise, you will not say. There are hopes that the project will be successful.
In today's environment - a lot depends on the market. Cryptocurrency shows negative dynamics. If this continues, the consequences will affect each project.

Wait, what are you talking about the consequences? Do you really think that absolutely all crypto startups depend on the course crypto currency? I do not think so.
Great Man

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

Wait, what are you talking about the consequences? Do you really think that absolutely all crypto startups depend on the course crypto currency? I do not think so.

I guess that now is the period of total overbought of the crypto currency. And going to this market, a new project may simply not collect the necessary amount of money, due to the fact that the investor does not want to spend the crypto currency.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

The goal of this project is very attractive, but the legalities surrounding this is questionable for me.

If you are an International Cooperative Group, why is your website in Russian? You should have at least an English website other than your ICO site to refer on.
Purchasing housing in every country entails different procedures for a foreigner. Most of the time, a foreigner can't own a property from a foreign land.
So I don't believe about being without territorial restrictions. Did you really do your own research? Your whitepaper needs editing as well as revision of some parts.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

I was always amazed by the projects that are starting their ICO despite the heavy situation in the crypto currency market. It is worthy of praise.
I wish the developers good luck.
Tell someone who read the documents about the project, is it worth studying this project in more detail?

The project is clearly interesting. I recommend spending time and getting to know his White Paper. I hope you will enjoy.
I still have some questions and I'll find out.

Thanks for the advice. So I'll start to study the project in more detail. It is a pity that the main site is not set up. I do not really like reading white paper, I like to draw information from the official site of the project.

In this topic, a lot of people talked about the site. I hope developers will pay attention to this. While I'm wasting time studying what's already there.

thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

The idea is impressive. I checked your website for more information but there is no English version of your website available. please update website with English language for global audience to reach your data.

RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

Not everything is fixed on one cryptocurrency. People that invest in fiat, funds have already come to business for a long time. Problems to buy a crypto currency for dollars, rubles, euro - no.
Asmh85

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:00:08 PM

I like Blockchain projects which are linked to the reality, Real estate is one of the biggest industries benefited from Blockchain.
I am wondering, on which country you are based on?
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:06:58 PM

I guess that now is the period of total overbought of the crypto currency. And going to this market, a new project may simply not collect the necessary amount of money, due to the fact that the investor does not want to spend the crypto currency.

Well, I'm glad that you do not cry that everything is lost. In fact, yes, this is almost the only negative. In addition, the ITC Group will attract $ through funds that have a lot of Fiat))
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

Okay guys, let's start with the fact that the market is fractal. And there will necessarily be a period of growth of the Crypto-currency, which will undoubtedly positively affect the ITCM token and the company as a whole. The main thing is to get on the crest of a wave))
crypto mommy

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

Okay guys, let's start with the fact that the market is fractal. And there will necessarily be a period of growth of the Crypto-currency, which will undoubtedly positively affect the ITCM token and the company as a whole. The main thing is to get on the crest of a wave))

I think that the project team - spit on the market volatility. You probably ask why? Well, read in details about the developers, you will be pleasantly surprised)))
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

I think that the project team - spit on the market volatility. You probably ask why? Well, read in details about the developers, you will be pleasantly surprised)))

Already it became interesting, okay, thanks for the help, I'll read more about them;)
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:15:19 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

The goal of this project is very attractive, but the legalities surrounding this is questionable for me.

If you are an International Cooperative Group, why is your website in Russian? You should have at least an English website other than your ICO site to refer on.
Purchasing housing in every country entails different procedures for a foreigner. Most of the time, a foreigner can't own a property from a foreign land.
So I don't believe about being without territorial restrictions. Did you really do your own research? Your whitepaper needs editing as well as revision of some parts.
Same issue, to say there will be no territorial hindrances is like saying you will provide a rentable commercial plane for people to rent at very cheap costs or even buy  at low costs and then they can fly to any part of this world they want. I mean it may not be same analogy but still shows how that is next to impossible given the fact that territories of the world are sovereign and have their own restrictions when it comes to business.

kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

The idea of such a project is really impressive and in the case of investing large sums of money into real estate it helps to save a lot, because of the exclusion of banks as intermediary ..
killerbot

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

Thank you for your comments. The English version will appear in 1-2 days. Our token will be used to build housing by the same basis in many countries around the world. Initially, for the break-in, the project is launched in Russia by a large construction company, which makes the token a real asset, behind which is the real estate.
This is a very correct move. Moreover, I think it is worth translating the website into other languages. In this way, more people will be able to get to know your project.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

In such projects, there are often problems with the declaration of property and its taxation. Besides, in many countries cryptocurrencies and blockchain are not regulated by the state. So far I am learning the legal aspect of ITCM.
Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

Thank you for your comments. The English version will appear in 1-2 days. Our token will be used to build housing by the same basis in many countries around the world. Initially, for the break-in, the project is launched in Russia by a large construction company, which makes the token a real asset, behind which is the real estate.
This is a very correct move. Moreover, I think it is worth translating the website into other languages. In this way, more people will be able to get to know your project.
I think that the guys conducted marketing research, and they know what they are doing. Accordingly, information about transleting will be received as the company develops.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

There are often problems with the declaration of property and its taxation in such projects. In addition, cryptocurrencies and blockchain are not regulated by the state in lots of countries. So far I am learning the legal aspect of ITC.
killerbot

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

I think that the guys conducted marketing research, and they know what they are doing. Accordingly, information about transleting will be received as the company develops.

In any case, the translation of the web page is absolutely necessary! For an international company, this is actually a mandatory condition. But I so presume that translations will be added. Just a little time is needed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: