Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏰ITCM - The first token ensured with square meters of real estate🏰  (Read 1194 times)
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

I hope that in the future team will add a few more coins to buy ITCM. It is important to add Bitcoin and XRP they are popular and lots of potential investors have it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

This project is just beginning to develop and exchange listing is yet to be planned for the fourth quarter of 2019. Nevertheless, I am sure that this project have quite good chances.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:04:45 PM

I have not seen anything like this in the crypto currency market. Tell me, is your project aimed at investors primarily from Russia, or did I not quite understand when I read the White Paper of the project?

The project developers at the moment are implementing the "My Apartment - My House" program, which builds houses near Moscow. This program is an example, a model of their capabilities. They are open to investors from all over the world. It would be interesting for them to work in other countries. To do this, they enter the market in search of foreign investors.

Do the team want to develop this program in other countries? Which area of the world or country will be selected for deployment after Moscow? The ITC website isn't yet available in English.

I read this information in the white paper of the project. The project is interesting but complex, so I continue to study it in more detail.
Here is a link to white paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_CF2dFDb9uCp-ii_MBJVx207QLyAzvb-/view
You can also read it.

Thanks for sharing the whitepaper in English! Do you know why they don't put this link at the official website? I clicked on the whitepaper links on the web but only the Russian version.

I can not say anything about the site, but I took the link to the white paper on the first page of this topic. Glad I could help you.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

In this topic, a lot of people talked about the site. I hope developers will pay attention to this. While I'm wasting time studying what's already there.

I also hope for this from the reasons already voiced earlier.

You noticed that the project will have its own referral program and SMM program with good bonuses for advertising the project in social networks?

Yes, I drew attention to the good awards promised for attracting investors, as well as for advertising the project. Maybe I can make money on this.

naderba666

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

Can you share with us about how is going token sale? At this badly circumstances, the market is depressed. I hope you will be success.
MirclIX

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

I have not seen anything like this in the crypto currency market. Tell me, is your project aimed at investors primarily from Russia, or did I not quite understand when I read the White Paper of the project?

The project developers at the moment are implementing the "My Apartment - My House" program, which builds houses near Moscow. This program is an example, a model of their capabilities. They are open to investors from all over the world. It would be interesting for them to work in other countries. To do this, they enter the market in search of foreign investors.

Having a home is a dream for many people. Although we are forced to believe that it is better to rent accommodation and be mobile in search of work. But I would really like to have my house in a nice and quiet suburb.
Thank you for the clarification. I will get acquainted with the project.

Well, participate in this project is possible your dreams and will be able to become a reality. As for me, I still have to understand this project.
I decided for myself that every project that I'm interested in should be studied in as much detail as possible.

I'm a bit stupid in the various legal subtleties of such projects. Learn. I will ask you to tell me the interesting answers to questions about the project.

I'm also not an expert in this field. Ask, I will try to help. I learned the white paper of the project.

IndianaJons

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

In this case, you need to buy real estate for your money without loans and participation in cooperatives.
It's hard to rent a house in which you live now and save money for a future apartment. Sometimes, loan payments or contributions to a cooperative may be less than rent payments. It is for this reason that many people choose to buy housing for someone else's money.

I agree with you. You say clever ideas about renting and about your own housing. But it would be hard for me to invest my money in real estate which for a long time will belong to strangers.

Now you live in a rental housing that does not belong to you. Monthly you pay rent payments that go to the owner of the apartment.
If you buy housing in a mortgage, with the help of cooperatives or in some other way not for your money, you will also live for some time not in your housing, but with each payment you will be closer and closer to acquiring ownership of your house.
Do you understand the difference?

I understand the difference. But in case I suddenly lose my job, I will lose my home. And this will be a disaster for me and my family.

If you lose your job, then you will have to move away from rental housing.
I do not understand people. Why rent a house if you can live in a house bought on credit and pay the same amount of payments every month.

IndianaJons

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

In this topic, a lot of people talked about the site. I hope developers will pay attention to this. While I'm wasting time studying what's already there.

I also hope for this from the reasons already voiced earlier.

You noticed that the project will have its own referral program and SMM program with good bonuses for advertising the project in social networks?

Yes, I drew attention to the good awards promised for attracting investors, as well as for advertising the project. Maybe I can make money on this.

While the project has shortcomings. Errors in the design of the first page of the topic and there is no site in English. Until they correct them, I do not even think of taking part in investing in this project or in its campaign bounty.

However, despite the shortcomings in this topic, a lot of people have come running up who are trying to get to know the project better and want to figure out whether to participate in it or not.

MirclIX

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

I'm also not an expert in this field. Ask, I will try to help. I learned the white paper of the project.

I just can not understand why developers have such a long time for ICO? After all, they can raise money much faster.

I believe that a good project does not need a long time to collect investment. A month or two is enough.
In this case, the developers are likely to tie the deadline for ICO to the project for the construction of housing.

Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

Who would not say - home, this is the key to happiness. Because there is an opportunity to live not only for your own pleasure, but also to develop more effectively than living with relatives.
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

Who would not say - home, this is the key to happiness. Because there is an opportunity to live not only for your own pleasure, but also to develop more effectively than living with relatives.

As practice shows - it all depends on the person, so I'm not sure that for all this will be relevant. Right people develop under any conditions.
Jammalan the Prophet

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

As practice shows - it all depends on the person, so I'm not sure that for all this will be relevant. Right people develop under any conditions.

Here the main factor is not development, but its own apartment. Few people have a chance to acquire their homes, with today's salaries. Namely, the realization that you have your own home - adds confidence. I think guys from itc.coop make a bet on this.
pogi23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

I think that the most important thing is to focus on the technological development of this project. ITCM Blockchain  has a number of features, I think that it will be able to function efficiently.
kmntrci

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

The crypt is now quite a difficult period. There are quite a few projects for creating playing platforms, shopping services, but there are a few of projects such as ITCM. Let's see how it will develop further.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

I just can not understand why developers have such a long time for ICO? After all, they can raise money much faster.

It seems to me that the developers are doing everything right. It's better to make ICO a little bit longer than usual, than to then extend it. This is always alarming.
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Here the main factor is not development, but its own apartment. Few people have a chance to acquire their homes, with today's salaries. Namely, the realization that you have your own home - adds confidence. I think guys from itc.coop make a bet on this.

Of course, I'm not arguing with you, the idea of ​​the ITC Group team will allow many to feel this feeling. Therefore it is worth to be very careful, soon the project can surprise us.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

I saw nice bonuses, which depend on the amount of tokens being bought. But unfortunately I have not yet found the bounty program. I think that in the near future it will be realized.

I would also like to participate in bounty campaign of this project. It seems to me that it will soon be added.
TheFirstCreator

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

Bounty campaigns are very important for advertising a project. The most important thing is good
 for developers. After all, they spend an average only around  1-2 percent on bounty rewards.
Jammalan the Prophet

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

Of course, I'm not arguing with you, the idea of ​​the ITC Group team will allow many to feel this feeling. Therefore it is worth to be very careful, soon the project can surprise us.

I agree, I have been watching the project for a long time. I studied the team and see what happens next. After all, although they have a good idea, there are still some shortcomings about which they know for sure.
kmntrci

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

I like the project simplicity of idea. Project is simple and understandable for investors. However, I think that the team needs to work hard to attract investors. To collect soft cap they have to do tremendous work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: