Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏰ITCM - The first token ensured with square meters of real estate🏰  (Read 1194 times)
Medyna

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

Quite interesting idea from the team, and most importantly that the idea is accessible and understandable even for a simple user. This is a very big plus for the project!

I'm interested in how the investments will be attracted, because the project is designed for people who want to buy their own housing.

I think that the project team has a strategy in this regard, because one must understand that an ordinary investor in the crypto currency and ICO can not be the target audience of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto mommy

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

Quite interesting idea from the team, and most importantly that the idea is accessible and understandable even for a simple user. This is a very big plus for the project!

I'm interested in how the investments will be attracted, because the project is designed for people who want to buy their own housing.

I think that the project team has a strategy in this regard, because one must understand that an ordinary investor in the crypto currency and ICO can not be the target audience of the project.

you are right, the team has a strategy and they will be able to attract not only crypto enthusiasts but also ordinary people who will be interested in buying their own house .
Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

you are right, the team has a strategy and they will be able to attract not only crypto enthusiasts but also ordinary people who will be interested in buying their own house .
It remains for us to observe the course of events. Although I do not mind receiving an answer to this question from the branch administrator. Dear administrator, how will the investors be involved in the project?
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

And what about the bounty company, it is planned to launch some tasks for those who want to help develop the project? Bounty program - this is an integral part of any ICO)))
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

And what about the bounty company, it is planned to launch some tasks for those who want to help develop the project? Bounty program - this is an integral part of any ICO)))

Simply, many projects abandon the bounty, because not always spent money on this type of marketing justify themselves. Very often they even have a negative impact.
Hmelnitsky

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

Simply, many projects abandon the bounty, because not always spent money on this type of marketing justify themselves. Very often they even have a negative impact.

What are you talking about? How can a bounty program have a negative impact on the project, this is unthinkable. Startups seek to attract as many marketing tools as possible!
CryptoSpase

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

What are you talking about? How can a bounty program have a negative impact on the project, this is unthinkable. Startups seek to attract as many marketing tools as possible!

I understand you perfectly as a person, and as a bounty hunter. But think for yourself, this is a large amount of money that team need to give to the participants, even if they did not perform their work as high as possible
yalla2012 (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

Yes. We will launch bounty campaign very soon. Wait for the project news!
Hmelnitsky

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

I understand you perfectly as a person, and as a bounty hunter. But think for yourself, this is a large amount of money that team need to give to the participants, even if they did not perform their work as high as possible

Well, ok, if the issue in quality - you can make the most stringent conditions for participation, limit the minimum number of subscribers in social networks, ranks for BTT, the quality of translations and written articles.
CryptoSpase

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

Well, ok, if the issue in quality - you can make the most stringent conditions for participation, limit the minimum number of subscribers in social networks, ranks for BTT, the quality of translations and written articles.

It's not just about quality, because a lot depends on the participants themselves, who usually after paying the reward - just bear the reward on the exchanger and sell the tokens. Thus, the rate of the token can be brought down, which is negative on the general background.
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

Now there is such a situation that it is quite difficult to buy hous independently. At the simple person of money simply does not suffice for habitation with good conditions.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:14:50 PM

Now there is such a situation that it is quite difficult to buy hous independently. At the simple person of money simply does not suffice for habitation with good conditions.

I will tell you even more - a young family,  will not always have money, even for the purchase of flat with poor conditions, except in a village where there is no work.
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

I will tell you even more - a young family,  will not always have money, even for the purchase of flat with poor conditions, except in a village where there is no work.

This is now a reality, the money is still mostly kept in banks. And richer are only those who have a lot of money. After all, money makes money. And people have to take not advantageous loans and mortgages ...
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

-

I understand that you can read in Russian. Tell me why should this project use Blockbuster technology to attract investment? After all, they can find investors anywhere. Moreover, they have property, which gives guarantees.

Now it is fashionable to attract investments using ICO. Therefore, there are so many projects that have come to the crypto markets for investment. I hope they can do it.
It is very easy to collect money though ICO. To start the real campaign with fiat takes a lot of time and cost much. ICO is the best funding system at that moment

Based on the goals written in white paper. Issuing own tokens will allow the project to sell real estate for cryptocurrency without the participation of banks.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

This is now a reality, the money is still mostly kept in banks. And richer are only those who have a lot of money. After all, money makes money. And people have to take not advantageous loans and mortgages ...
As far as I know the situation with loans for the purchase of home: mostly the children of those people who have taken a loan - will pay the same loan. So very scary to live ...
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

with real estate there are already many projects, but so far none of them has met my expectations. I correctly understand that you have an almost hard cap, if you look at the information on your website. Please answer me. I'm interested in this question. maybe I will invest
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

I would not say that the idea is clear to everyone. For example, I do not understand the list of countries in which they plan to build housing. It makes no sense for me to invest in a project to build housing in Moscow.

Developers are building a village near Moscow. If the project will have great success with investors, they plan to start such construction in other countries.

IndianaJons

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

I would not say that the idea is clear to everyone. For example, I do not understand the list of countries in which they plan to build housing. It makes no sense for me to invest in a project to build housing in Moscow.

Developers are building a village near Moscow. If the project will have great success with investors, they plan to start such construction in other countries.

To start building a property in a foreign country you need to register a legal entity. person, get a lot of permissions and licenses. It is very difficult to do this if you do not have long-term plans.

I am far from the construction business. But I know that construction licenses are needed for construction campaigns. You can act as a customer and organizer, and entrust the construction to professionals.

furball64

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

with real estate there are already many projects, but so far none of them has met my expectations. I correctly understand that you have an almost hard cap, if you look at the information on your website. Please answer me. I'm interested in this question. maybe I will invest

The site in English does not work for them. Based on the white paper, ICO will start on October 6, so they have not been able to collect anything yet.

IndianaJons

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

To start building a property in a foreign country you need to register a legal entity. person, get a lot of permissions and licenses. It is very difficult to do this if you do not have long-term plans.

I am far from the construction business. But I know that construction licenses are needed for construction campaigns. You can act as a customer and organizer, and entrust the construction to professionals.

I see no reason to argue about this. Each country has its own legislation in the field of construction and sale of building land. This can make a big difference.

For a more detailed discussion, it would be interesting to know the developer's plans. In which next country are they planning to start building housing?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: