Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted altcoins?  (Read 3566 times)
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

I would only trust blockchain projects. They can compete for some volumes and for some future, they have precise goals and there are people who are ready to invest in them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

You must make a good investigation, before investing in any coin. Nobody can guarantee, that any altcoin will pump or dump. Just check the project by yourself or invest in trusted altcoins, that are undervalued at the moment.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:47:20 AM

Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

I think that crypto coins which are at the top 10 could be trusted in full extent. For me it is very important to be confident in cryptocurrencies. that is why I am investing in coins of top-10.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

I think there are many options for investing in Altcoin, especially in the top 10 in the marketcap.
however you have to research it first and look for all the information to make sure the choice in speculation, of course there is always a risk.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

If you want to invest in Altcoins then you can choose altcoins that have the potential for the future. You can see top altcoins like ethereum and ripple. Because altcoins have the highest potential. If you want to invest, buy Altcoins or other top-ranked altcoins. And invest for the long term. I am sure that will be a successful investment.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

The most trustworthy altcoin seems to be Ethereum. Ethereum is the biggest altcoin with the biggest market cappitalization and the biggest community and developer team.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

In the market today, reliable Altcoin can make a good profit for investors such as: ETH, LTC, EOS, NEO ... I believe, in the near future, these Altcoin will bring good profit for investors.
LordAltcoin

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

A lot of you guys here talking about Coin Market Cap.

You only have to look at how the top 20, even the top 50 has changed in the last 5 years, so you really DO NOT want to be using that as a solid case for "safe" altcoin.

It is easy to pick the 2 most "safe" Bitcoin and Ethereum.  Why? Because they have huge developer base and community.

these are 2 of the top "things" to look for in a "Safe" altcoin. Then combine this with Strong Buy Support and Strong daily trading vol and you should not go to far wrong.

Other than $BTC and $ETH  then it is not so easy.    $XRP seems like it will be around for a long time, has big bankers behind it and has been around for years and continue to "evolve".

Darkcoin > Dash has been around for a long time and also ticks above boxes.

Once over you could say $LTC (it was the first "altcoin, after all) but not so sure with Charlie boy dumping at the top and selling out.

S0. In summary.  Look for.

1. Big Community.
2. Strong/Very Good Buy Support (over 50BTC min)
3. Good daily Vol    30btc min.
4. Solid developer base, does not have to be Big, just clearly a team with a lot of experience.

These might be SAFE but one thing is for sure, dont confuse this  "safe investments" ALL, every single one, gets Pumped and Dumped, rinse and repeat.

Trade carefully.

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

When you invest in the crypto market, i think you will only believe in some but not trust in the whole. I am holding some Altcoins including ETH, CMT, EOS, XLM, TRON. As i believe these Altcoins are very potential and good in the future they will be Bitcoin's big rivals.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks
There are so many Altcoin present in the economy market. Altcoins are as much as important and profitable like bitcoin. Some profitable altcoins are Ethereum litecoin ripple etc. Litecoin is mainly famous for its online money transaction facility. It provides its user an safe, secure and fast transaction facility. It change low transactions fee in comparison to any other cryptocurrency transactions because its block size are large. After litecoin, Ethereum is also an profitable Altcoin for long-term investment or for other cryptocurrency related things.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

The last time I'm most confident ico especially airwire. It is a masternode project that I think is very robust because of the projects they developed. I believe there will be great returns with great surprises very soon.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

The last time I'm most confident ico especially airwire. It is a masternode project that I think is very robust because of the projects they developed. I believe there will be great returns with great surprises very soon.
A lot of new coin was launched here in crypto but still I can't forget about the old coin because In majority it is one of a succesful project that survive in a long time and able to prove fluctuates high price.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

I do not think that this is probably a good idea, because the situation today is not very healthy, because today all the same cryptocurrency is a risk and not everyone loves to risk, although perhaps those who are accustomed to risk are earning good money.

andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

Everyone has their own preferences, I personally prefer NEO, I think in the future it will become the strongest Aldona that will be as popular as Etherium.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:07:12 PM

I advise you to buy some new coins that have been listed in the small market, they are far more profitable than us altcoins that are already good like the top 20 coinmarketcap, because in my opinion there are too many manipulations in the altcoins that are in the big exchange

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

You can look at coinmarketcap and invest in the coins that you like most. All of them have different idea, different teams and different products. Just find the most perspective and invest in it. Also use the diversification of your funds.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks
as we know it is not easy to tell our truth because everything is so conditional and unstable. but since you have asked, i will share my favourites: cardano, dash, iota and ripple. that's all Smiley

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

The most trusted Altcoin to me is Ethereum. Ethereum has built a name in the industry with a strong community. The platform has also be accepted as the most use platform for blockchain startups.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

For me Ethereum is most trusted altcoin , because their network has the largest number of users & daily transactions and strong community support around the world. I see no reason why ethereum can not be trusted

ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:40:08 AM

It helps me a lot
Thanks

Today, the best choice for a safe and reliable investment is to distribute your money to buy top-20 altcoins. LTC, NEO, Ripple and Ethereum are such examples for me today. I believe in their gradual recovery of prices and positions from next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: