Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted altcoins?  (Read 3559 times)
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:01:05 AM

If you want to invest more safely, you can buy coins that are included in the list of the best coins. With you investing in BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, and EOS will give you many benefits. But in this trade, you have to have patience because now the price of coins falls. And times like this are very good for investing.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:13:58 AM

By looking at the list of the best altcoins, of course you already know which altcoin is a good and trusted investment, and I think now is the right time for you to buy altcoins and invest them

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:20:53 AM

XRP, ETH and EOS have trusted altcoins. They are at the top of coinmarketcap.com. Besides that, their capitalization is quite large so there is no doubt about investing in it. The three altcoins are also very potent in the future.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:25:17 AM

Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

So far I had invested in ETH, ripple , tron and some more coins. I will suggest you to stick with top 10 coins based on market cap till you understand the market.

Note that the current situation of the market is not that encouraging, you might not be able to get the same ROI that people were getting few months before.

jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

In my own opinion and base on what I have seen and observed in the market, the most trusted altcoins that most of the crypto-enthusiasts are having are the Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoincash, NEO, Litecoin and EOS.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:31:36 AM

So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

Hi. I can advise you coins from the top twenty on CMC. These coins are definitely trustworthy. My favorite coin and project is WAVES.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

In my own opinion and base on what I have seen and observed in the market, the most trusted altcoins that most of the crypto-enthusiasts are having are the Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoincash, NEO, Litecoin and EOS.
With the bear market, even the top altcoin now makes us lose a lot. If we invest in five altcoins you listed, we have lost 30% today. Investing in this market is always risky and choosing the top altcoin is also very risky compared to other altcoins

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:59:29 AM

If we talk about the fact that today there are altcoins who have at least a little trust in the community, but clearly this is their top 10 coinmarketcap projects, because today it can really be profitable.
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

in my opinion, good quality coins have practical uses in real life. for example, ripple, Stellar,ether. if it is connected to real life, the longer it will live. people can't live without it.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:17:58 AM

With the bear market, even the top altcoin now makes us lose a lot. If we invest in five altcoins you listed, we have lost 30% today. Investing in this market is always risky and choosing the top altcoin is also very risky compared to other altcoins
if you are afraid of accepting the risk then do not invest on Altcoins because there are only two possibilities that you will get namely big profits or big losses on invest in Altcoins. I agree and believe with the five coins that you recommend because the five that's coins have a good future. at this time the market price right now to be a big dump and a good idea is to buy coins that you trust and save them in the long run.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:20:59 AM

At this time with the situation of the market,  there isn't much suggestions or do I say it will be very difficult giving suggestions because I can't say which Coin is or will do well.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

In my opinion, what is included in a trusted coin is a coin included in the top ten coins in the crypto currency market. Among the top ten coins, I would prefer ethereum and ripple. In my opinion, the two coins have a potential future because I myself have felt the benefits. Ethereum is an almost perfect crypto currency coin because almost all the advantages are in ethereum. Through ethereum, we can also create a blockchain-based project by hitching on the ethereum blockchain. While the ripple, I feel the benefits of the transaction speed that is on the coin. This ripple greatly facilitates my work because I can do many transactions at the same time in just a few minutes with stability even when hardforks occur.

Perhaps, I'm in the minority but now I won't trust any currency because they all are falling and depend on bitcoin and a bear market. In a mid-term, it's not important whether a coin is good or not because we suffer losses anyway. It's better to hold money in fiat, wait for the reversal, and choose coins for investment!

Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks
I will suggest the following to you:
1. NEO
2. Ripple
3. Waves
4. Stellar

It is almost guaranteed that this coins will give you massive profits in future if you invest in them today.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606

Just Do The Best

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

I prefer a token with ai platform besides they are  good projects, the tokens are also more stable and of valuable.

For example : sdxt, sxut, sont and so on.

cbrrider

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

It helps me a lot
Thanks
I will suggest the following to you:
1. NEO
2. Ripple
3. Waves
4. Stellar

It is almost guaranteed that this coins will give you massive profits in future if you invest in them today.

tales from your ass
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:09:29 AM

In my opinion, what is included in a trusted coin is a coin included in the top ten coins in the crypto currency market. Among the top ten coins, I would prefer ethereum and ripple. In my opinion, the two coins have a potential future because I myself have felt the benefits. Ethereum is an almost perfect crypto currency coin because almost all the advantages are in ethereum. Through ethereum, we can also create a blockchain-based project by hitching on the ethereum blockchain. While the ripple, I feel the benefits of the transaction speed that is on the coin. This ripple greatly facilitates my work because I can do many transactions at the same time in just a few minutes with stability even when hardforks occur.

Perhaps, I'm in the minority but now I won't trust any currency because they all are falling and depend on bitcoin and a bear market. In a mid-term, it's not important whether a coin is good or not because we suffer losses anyway. It's better to hold money in fiat, wait for the reversal, and choose coins for investment!
No ... some Altcoin did not manage to get into the whirlpool of Bitcoin fall. Price remains the same like a week ago and more
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

Well I don't think there are any trusted alternate Coin at the moment considering the look of things and the market situation no one can fathom which Coin or token can withstand the current situation
inwas797

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

The most available altcoins for investment are ETH, LTC.Ripple,EOS,NEO.Today it is an undervalued altcoins in which you can invest to make a profit in the future.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

it seems like that but if I believe in ethereum myself, because I believe that ethereum coins are very strong and have a bright future too, although they often experience a decline. and these coins are highly trusted by many investors as well as for promising investment places
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

You made mention of most trusted altcoins, and also you are asking for an advice on the best altcoin to hold right now to make profit. The most trusted altcoins definitely are top on the list on coinmarketcap, because they've been there from onset or have huge market cap per say. Talking about making profits while holding some altcoins, proper TA and personal research is mandatory. Do not hold coins because people are holding, know why you are holding. It also depends if you are holding for short term or long term. For short term, TA and big news with close dates should guide you. For long term, the project progress, product and team should be considered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: