Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google ends cryptocurrency ad ban.  (Read 681 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

With legitimacy, regulations and policy-compliant cryptocurrency has a greater edge  in terms of recognition for Google ads with  billions of searches daily and it help a lot to other google users about the awareness of cryptocurrency. Facebook and Google is the best marketing grounds of today's online world so a strict implementation will filtered out the good and bad crytpo.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:52:41 PM

Good.  It was a negative mark against them for even banning it in the first place.  Instead of an all-out ban, they should choose to carefully evaluate ads to screen out obvious scams.  Of course, there will still be scams but Google should at least acknowledge some level of required ethical scrutiny of the ads they allow to be posted in their ad spaces.  

I would not count on it. Moreover, now that they're going to allow exchanges ads, some scammers will try to create fake websites and advertise on google. People who already use these exchanges will not notice it because they have the addresses stored in their browser's bookmarks but new users may be deceived.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

That's a step forward and a good news,  I wish better rules are set for the exchanges that will go on and their. Because the rate at which exchanges are launched now,  it shows a lot will be scam.
Good.  It was a negative mark against them for even banning it in the first place.  Instead of an all-out ban, they should choose to carefully evaluate ads to screen out obvious scams.  Of course, there will still be scams but Google should at least acknowledge some level of required ethical scrutiny of the ads they allow to be posted in their ad spaces. 

I would not count on it. Moreover, now that they're going to allow exchanges ads, some scammers will try to create fake websites and advertise on google. People who already use these exchanges will not notice it because they have the addresses stored in their browser's bookmarks but new users may be deceived.
They can control the kind of exchanges ads the will be advertised.
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:00:04 PM

According to the news in CNBC, Google terminates its comprehensive ban on crypto-money ads and plans to allow regulated exchanges in the United States and Japan to purchase ads. This new advertising policy will come into force by October.

Facebook also started allowing some types of cryptocurrency-related advertising back on its platform.

this is the best news if goole starts to open up to crypto, because I think this is a thing that can be maximized in promoting crypto. now I am optimistic if it will run optimally and will definitely give profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

This is great, it can now attract more investors, by uplifting the ban it will create a positive psychological affect for the investors, I believe this news could make the price go up, and this opportunity need to be used wisely, hopefully the good news will keep on continue

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

According to the news in CNBC, Google terminates its comprehensive ban on crypto-money ads and plans to allow regulated exchanges in the United States and Japan to purchase ads. This new advertising policy will come into force by October.

Facebook also started allowing some types of cryptocurrency-related advertising back on its platform.

i am so happy to hear that as i think peopel should not think cryptocurrency world is something bad and too dangerous

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

Good to hear that update. However, ICO's are still banned to facebook and google. Hoping that ICO can also make advertisement. I think in order for ICO's to be advertised in social media, ICO's should be regulated such as setting rules and regulations in creating an ICO. They should do some thing to bring back the trust to ICO's.

Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

This is great, it can now attract more investors, by uplifting the ban it will create a positive psychological affect for the investors, I believe this news could make the price go up, and this opportunity need to be used wisely, hopefully the good news will keep on continue
yes i agree with you here and i think taht it will help cryptocurrency world to develop further and further every day

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

I have not received official information, but if this is true then this is a very positive thing because then the development of the digital currency will be more active and increase very well. Google and Facebook are one of the very big markets, if digital currencies can be seen on these platforms, of course there will certainly be more people involved in using digital currencies. Good news like this can increase prices while increasing the volume of digital currency transactions. more and more investors will play an active role and this is a change towards a much better digital future.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:38:55 PM

This is a good indication for the cryptocurrency market in the context of the negative news coming to cryptos in recent times. If Google and facebook remove the ban on cryptocurrency, ICO campaigns will be easier to attract investors on Social Media.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:46:20 PM

These are good and expected news. Cryptocurrency world is the best information market. Large companies will not allow themselves to refuse to participate in the division of the pie.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

I knew this was going to happen. They have come to realise that banning crypto ad does not profit them and that it will not stop scam projects. Those of us investing into crypto should be the ones that will wise up.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

These are all great news . More will follow. Usually when there are good news market is in red as you can see but I can expect one more push down and then boom, explosion hopefully back to 450 Billion
benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

That's really a great idea. Might as well be ready for a bull run this October, I feeling it that there will be a pump end of october. Just my opinion do your own trades if you really want to get huge profit.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

So this is only for US and Japan with certain conditions, however its still a good news then.

This is the link for full article: Google ends cryptocurrency ad ban — but only for certain kinds of ads

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
javimorales.fer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

This is a really good new for the crypto community. It will come out with its own crypto. what do you think people?
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:05:41 AM

This will be a great news for everyone especially on the marketing team of upcoming and ongoing ICO's. Expect a good price by November as more people are being drawn to the crypto world. The timing was also great considering the fact the crypto is at high demand by December. This might be money generating on google's side and also facebook. I think there will be changes on and the rules will be strict for ads but its still better than being banned.  Cool

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Nicole0102
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Community|Manager

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:07:34 AM

It looks to me that these could be a good sign of potential bull runs in the next few months. Think about it, if these giants would allow crypto-ads again, bitcoin and many other altcoins and platforms could be heavily advertised again that might help in pulling in more users, investors and even traders. This is just my opinion but these two massive companies really has a say as to what the crypto market's sentiment is going to be in the next coming months. You guys agree?

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:12:27 AM

I find it funny how they banned all the scamming ICOs but they didn't ban the people who spam their "Get Rich Quick" programs on Google and Youtube.

There are hundreds of programs out there that promise to "make you rich quick by trading stocks" or "get rich with real estate", etc but in the end nobody actually makes any money off those and actually wastes their time and savings buying stocks or properties.

The only winners from those types of programs are the promoter and Google which makes money off the ads.

sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:31:31 AM

Well those sound like positive developments. I do understand they don't want to promote outright scams and can't put in due dilligence to research every project. I did feel like they were very heavy handed with the ad bans though.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: