Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP 10 BITCOIN CITIES IN THE WORLD  (Read 755 times)
cryptoDowoo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

i'm surprised that the USA and Russia are not on the top
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

there is no denying that bitcoin is growing rapidly in the American continent, especially in parts
and we hope this will continue until the government's attitude changes and accepts cryptocurrency throughout the world government

sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

The really Great information you have shared here that how the bitcoin are using to our regular needs and many countries have using cryptocurrency as our real cash system, now I know that top bitcoin cities in the world with your post, thanks mate.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

I'm surprised that there isn't any city from South Korea or Japan. These countries are technically more advanced cities. Also there are a lot of companies which accaept bitcoin as payment.
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:19:12 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that has gained so much attention in the last few years, it is no longer news that a lot of people in countries and cities are embracing bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as the day go by, but what may be news is what city or country is bitcoin accepted the most. As obtained from FORBES website, a research was carried out recently to determine the cities with most Bitcoin-Accepting Vendors in the world. From the research, the top 10 cities is as listed below:

CITIES (COUNTRIES)                             NUMBER OF CRYPTOCURRENCY-ACCEPTING BUSINESSES
1. PRAGUE (CZECH REPUBLIC)                                          147

2. BUENOS AIRES (ARGENTINA)                                        141

3. SAN FRANCISCO (UNITED STATES)                                117

4. MADRID (SPAIN)                                                          101

5. NEW YORK CITY (UNITED STATES)                                101

6. AMSTERDAM (THE NETHERLANDS)                                88

7. BOGOTA (COLOMBIA)                                                   87

8. VANCOUVER (CANADA)                                                86

9. LONDON (THE UNITED KINGDOM)                                85

10. PARIS (FRANCE)                                                        82

why don't you include a German country as a big country that has legalized bitcoin, even the German stock market will launch crypto tranding applications

Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

PRAGUE is number one position Lol and ARGENTINA is listed in second rank. I don't know how you make this top listing countries.
I expecting United States is number one city in the world and CANADA is second one. Whatever it's your own perspective.
jeanross10

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

I have some other suggestions. I think Japaneese capital should top the list as the volume of Bitcoin trading in the country is one of the largest in the world. Japanese government recognized cryptocurrency as a means of payment and many institutions accept it. Also, in my opinion, Valetta (Malta) and Seoul (South Korea) should be included.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that has gained so much attention in the last few years, it is no longer news that a lot of people in countries and cities are embracing bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as the day go by, but what may be news is what city or country is bitcoin accepted the most. As obtained from FORBES website, a research was carried out recently to determine the cities with most Bitcoin-Accepting Vendors in the world. From the research, the top 10 cities is as listed below:

CITIES (COUNTRIES)                             NUMBER OF CRYPTOCURRENCY-ACCEPTING BUSINESSES

It should be noted that in order to find Bitcoin hotspots around the world, the research used Coinmap on July 24, 2018. The number of BTC-vendors listed in a city was recorded and did not include corresponding suburbs. It is worthwhile to also state that CoinMap relies on crowdsourcing to list all BTC-accepting vendors. For more information, see link below:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandratalty/2018/07/31/the-top-10-bitcoin-cities-in-the-world/#225ddee54565

Nice to see this post of yours, just like I thought, Country Russia is not on the list? But why ? I've seen that almost russian project are implemented right now  and some people behind it managing ICO's. Well btw interesting I need to explore more.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

It's great that so many cities and countries accept bitcoin. I hope this trend of loyalty to bitcoin will continue to spread.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
kokliko

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

I find that many big cities accept bitcoin besides those cities like Vilnius, Lithuania, Russia, Venezuela are not mentioned in this list.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

Tokyo Japan should be among the first 3 cities that is bitcoin friendly. The number of outlets using bitcoins as a form of payment in Tokyo is more than Amsterdam or london combine.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

I didn't expect, I thought US held the # 1 title for this category, it turned out that czech was superior
and oddly enough, why are Asian countries like Japan and China not in this top 10 list? Isn't Satoshi Nakamoto from Japan, and the most miners are from China?
I agree with because I'm from Asia too so I expect that some Asia is on the list or maybe they on the rank 11 to 20. I didn't expect too that Czech republic is the number 1 I thought USA is the number one on the list. But it's good see that many countries accept bitcoin as payment method to their businesses.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Newer

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

It should be noted that in order to find Bitcoin hotspots around the world, the research used Coinmap on July 24, 2018. The number of BTC-vendors listed in a city was recorded and did not include corresponding suburbs. It is worthwhile to also state that CoinMap relies on crowdsourcing to list all BTC-accepting vendors. For more information, see link below:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandratalty/2018/07/31/the-top-10-bitcoin-cities-in-the-world/#225ddee54565

I was surprised to see the Czech Republic number 1 in the list of the top 10 cities of bitcoin in the world. The information you provide is very interesting and adds knowledge about bitcoin. China is the country that has the largest bitcoin mining machine in the world and China is the country that has the most number of bitcoin exchange exchanges in the Asian region. Why is China not included in the list of the top 10 bitcoin cities in the world.?
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:06:04 AM

I was surprised that the city of Prague was ranked first in terms of accepting bitcoin. I think Czech is a developing country, this is a good sign that not only developed countries are ready and can accept bitcoin as a future currency. buenos aires and bogota are also very great, they are one step ahead of other developing countries in the cryptocurrency industry. I will not comment on developed countries, because that is normal and not so surprising, but where is the Japanese state? aren't they actually crowned as crypto industrial paradise?
maxaide

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:51:17 AM

l dont think about it
jameswell

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:55:14 AM

I'm surprised no Chinese cities on the list, China has the most powerful exchanges、miners. In Hangzhou、Beijing、ShangHai, these cities also have many geek teams are working on new business scenarios.

The thing is, the Chinese government is the most unfriendly government in the world against Bitcoin.
After Sep 4, 2017, all Chinese exchanges have been forced to move out of mainland China.
The Chinese government calls for so-called "no token" block-chain.
They wanted to utilize the "Blockchain" technology but not welcome Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies at all, since they believe that non-govementent backed crypto currency will jeopardize their financial security and lose the currency war.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

where is japan? Is Japan not a good country for bitcoin?

Argentina has the first bank to accept a bitcoin exchange, Amsterdam is famous for bitcoin mining, and in London,  demand for crypto is huge.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1775

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:54:35 AM

It's true that the country can be classified as the biggest crypto user but, I see that there are countries that accept new technologies such as cryptocurrency, and bitcoin. to open a new technology market in the long run is not included in the Top list of bitcoin users.
As:

1. Belarus.
Country reasons: accept bitcoin.
the Belarusian government, cryptocurrency, bitcoin is tax exemption, to help develop special economic zones in the country.
2. Portugal.
The Portuguese government has made it clear that the sale of cryptocurrency, bitcoin. does not come from capital income or capital gain, so it is very much in the trade of bitcoin and crypto.
3. Hong Kong.
This is also an Asian hub for blockchain and crypto, like Binance and Kucoin, in buying and selling bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pay_scotty

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:08:39 AM

Anyone surprised about any of the cities? I am particularly surprised about Madrid being among the top cities, before now, I had always thought that Spain as a whole is not a place for Cryptocurrency.

I too was surprised about Madrid - it didn't pop into my head straight away I will be honest. I also didn't overly expect Amsterdam to be in the top 10, but I thought it would be in the top 20-30
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

where is japan? Is Japan not a good country for bitcoin?

Argentina has the first bank to accept a bitcoin exchange, Amsterdam is famous for bitcoin mining, and in London,  demand for crypto is huge.
I am also surprised that Japan is not on the list and Japan is the first thing that comes up to my mind when I saw this thread about the "TOP 10 BITCOIN CITIES IN THE WORLD" and another one more surprising part is that "CZECH REPUBLIC" (I'm not discriminating Czech Republic)is on number one spot. Shocked
Japan is a crypto friendly country and crypto currencies are legalized with rules and regulations in that country and they are also one of the first countries that accept this modern technological innovation in our monetary and payment system, these are the reasons why I am so surprised that they are not on the top 1 spot and didn't get any spot either from the top 10 list. Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: