Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am muslim, is there a problem?  (Read 1240 times)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

I think problem in stereotypes.

It isn't. I'll give you an example.
The crime statistics for the EU used to be good. It wasn't a paradise where you didn't have to use locks and alarms, but at least you didn't have to worry about being killed in the street. Some countries like Sweden had very low violent crime rates and the police in the UK didn't have to carry firearms.
Then the whole migrant crisis happened. The leftists lead by Merkel and Macron had decided that the EU should open its borders to refugees, but along with those refugees came migrants from different African countries like Eritrea and Somalia. The majority of these migrants were not fit to live in a society of any kind and the majority happened to be Muslim.

Years later the statistics are damning. Police in the UK is forced to carry weapons, and they quickly went from unarmed to armed in assault rifles. Police in Germany patrols the streets with dogs and never solo, since there were many attacks on officers in the past years. I've been in Berlin almost every year for the past 6 years and nowadays a sight of 3 heavily armed officers with a dog is normal, especially downtown. 6 years ago you'd have to go to an airport to see a similar patrol unit.

Sweden has the second highest non-indigenous Muslim immigration population rate in Europe and the second highest sexual assault rate in Europe. It would be foolish to pretend that this is a coincidence.

Take Ireland and the United Kingdom. The UK tops even Sweden in Europe’s sexual assault and rape statistics. At 130.96 per 100,000 for sexual assaults and 50.68 per 100,000 for rapes, the United Kingdom is the most dangerous place for women in Europe. One analysis claims that 1 in 5 women will be sexually assaulted and that 3.1% of women were assaulted in just the last year.

Belgium has the third highest Muslim population rate and the third highest sexual violence rate.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/muslim-migration-and-rape-statistics-in-europe

Now, tell me that there's no connection. That it's all stereotypes and prejudice.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Becksinsky

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

This may not be a problem for you. Your culture is unique and has its own characteristics like other cultures.
Unfortunately, not all people understand this. They see negative things in everything and do not want to see good.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

The leftists lead by Merkel and Macron had decided that the EU should open its borders to refugees...

By this I assume you mean they followed international law... specifically, The Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees, also known as the 1951 Refugee Convention
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_Relating_to_the_Status_of_Refugees

Rights and responsibilities of parties to the Refugee Convention

In the general principle of international law, treaties in force are binding upon the parties to it and must be performed in good faith. Countries that have ratified the Refugee Convention are obliged to protect refugees that are on their territory, in accordance with its terms. There are a number of provisions that States parties to the Refugee Convention must adhere to.

Refugees shall
    abide by the national laws of the contracting states (Article 2)

The contracting states shall
    exempt refugees from reciprocity (Article 7): That means that the granting of a right to a refugee should not be subject to the granting of similar treatment by the refugee's country of nationality, because refugees do not enjoy the protection of their home state.
    be able to take provisional measures against a refugee if needed in the interest of essential national security (Article 9)
    respect a refugee's personal status and the rights that come with it, particularly rights related to marriage (Article 12)
    provide free access to courts for refugees (Article 16)
    provide administrative assistance for refugees (Article 25)
    provide identity papers for refugees (Article 27)
    provide travel documents for refugees (Article 28)
    allow refugees to transfer their assets (Article 30)
    provide the possibility of assimilation and naturalization to refugees (Article 34)
    cooperate with the UNHCR (Article 35) in the exercise of its functions and to help UNHCR supervise the implementation of the provisions in the Convention.
    provide information on any national legislation they may adopt to ensure the application of the Convention (Article 36).
    settle disputes they may have with other contracting states at the International Court of Justice if not otherwise possible (Article 38)

The contracting states shall not
    discriminate against refugees (Article 3)
    take exceptional measures against a refugee solely on account of his or her nationality (Article 8}
    expect refugees to pay taxes and fiscal charges that are different to those of nationals (Article 29)
    impose penalties on refugees who entered illegally in search of asylum if they present themselves without delay (Article 31), which is commonly interpreted to mean that their unlawful entry and presence ought not to be prosecuted at all
    expel refugees (Article 32)
    forcibly return or "refoul" refugees to the country they've fled from (Article 33). It is widely accepted that the prohibition of forcible return is part of customary international law. This means that even States that are not party to the 1951 Refugee Convention must respect the principle of non-refoulement. Therefore, States are obligated under the Convention and under customary international law to respect the principle of non-refoulement. If and when this principle is threatened, UNHCR can respond by intervening with relevant authorities, and if it deems necessary, will inform the public

Refugees shall be treated at least like nationals in relation to
    freedom to practice their religion (Article 4)
    the respect and protection of artistic rights and industrial property (Article 14)
    rationing (Article 20)
    elementary education (Article 22)
    public relief and assistance (Article 23)
    labour legislation and social security (Article 24)

Refugees shall be treated at least like other non-nationals in relation to
    movable and immovable property (Article 13)
    the right of association in unions or other associations (Article 15)
    wage-earning employment (Article 17)
    self-employment (Article 18)
    practice of the liberal professions (Article 19)
    housing (Article 21)
    education higher than elementary (Article 22)
    the right to free movement and free choice of residence within the country (Article 26)
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

You're not the problem, you're good and kind and peaceful, but most of your brothers aren't.
I have nothing against you, I have a friend of Muslims, a very decent and kind person.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

Hello;

Please I want to discuss a very important topic, it's about the relation between Islam and extremism.

I Don't know why people are still believing that all muslims are terrorists, or extremists, I know that the majority of Muslim countries suffers from lack of democracy, but people and youth in these countries know crypto, use Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram… etc. listen to music, have boy or girlfriend, etc.

I personally suffer from those haters especially when I travel.

So, Where is the problem? I Don't know?
Do you know whats the problem?its about RESPECT  people from every religions has their respect from the Gods they worshipping,but dont have even a little to the God or Others,this is the main reason why we are suffering from this hatreds.

For me as Christian’s,i respect every people religion whats important for me is what Gods can bring to my life.even theres this terrorism and any bad activities from muslim or other religions
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

The leftists lead by Merkel and Macron had decided that the EU should open its borders to refugees...

By this I assume you mean they followed international law... specifically, The Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees, also known as the 1951 Refugee Convention
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_Relating_to_the_Status_of_Refugees

Not really. We should first explain the word refugee.
Every person who, owing to external aggression, occupation, foreign domination or events seriously disturbing public order in either part or the whole of his country of origin or nationality, is compelled to leave his place of habitual residence in order to seek refuge in another place outside his country of origin or nationality."[6]

Now, tell me what occupation and such is taking place in Eritrea, Somaila, Nigeria and Pakistan? They were supposed to allow Syrian refugees to seek asylum in the EU, but evidently distinguishing one Asian from another is too much for them. They wanted refugees and they got... rapefugees.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███