Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lending Coins or tokens are the riskiest to trade on or invest in  (Read 144 times)
cjie (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:26:16 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 03:23:40 PM by cjie

Since I have ventured into crypto business, I have not seen any lending coin or token that have lasted for more than a year. They are the riskiest coin or token to trade on or invest in. I have lost a reasonable among of money trading and investing in them. In one way or the other, they have affected the blockchain technology advancement. I have made up my mind not to invest in them any more. I will rather trade on good coin or token that is already doing well or promising coins that are doing.
The reason a lot of persons used to fall victim is that they want to make a fast money. Honestly, that was my intention and in the long run, I was hurt by losing a lot of money. This has really hurt some persons and they have made up their mind not to invest into the crypto projects or trade on anyone. This has affected mass adoption too.
My suggestion is that if there is a way to abolish Lending coin or token by SEC, that will be great. You can share your experience here and what you feel about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

Since I have ventured into crypto business, I have not seen any lending coin or token that have lasted for more than a year. They are the riskiest coin or token to trade on or invest in. I have lost a reasonable among of money trading and investing in them. In one way or the other, they have affected the blockchain technology advancement. I have made up my mind not to invest in them any more. I will rather trade on good coin or token that is already doing well or promising coins that are doing.
The reason a lot of persons used to fall victim is that they want to make a fast money. Honestly, that was my intention and in the long run, I was hurt by losing a lot of money. This has really hurt some persons and they have made up their mind not to invest into the crypto projects or trade on anyone. This has affected mass adoption too.
My suggestion is that if there is a way to abolish Lending coin or token by SEC, that will be great. You can share your experience here and what you feel about this.

Ever since I started investing in cryptocurrency, I have always been seeing those as a scam or something that is not worth investing my money on.

So I have always been avoiding them, till today I don’t know what they are or how they work, they always don’t look safe to me and I don’t know why people are still having interests in it, although I know that it do work for some, but it’s not worth it for me, so not interest.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

I agree with you, but what about lending features on exchanges, like those offered on poloniex for example. I used it a few times, and never had problems with it. Do you think that's risky as well?
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:30:32 AM

Lending coin just like Bitconnect or others similarity just use ponzi scheme to pay the reward , just like HYIP soon or later this scheme will be turn in to fraud. For the better make invest in to legit coin that has working product and the product used by third party.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: