Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP beat ETH  (Read 685 times)
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

I think it will happen in next month and also last long for more than previous. You know Ripple has announced to implement xRapid which will push XRP to reach $1 at least and it will help XRP to replace with ETH.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

The Ripple is unexpectedly move to huge jump. So Ethereum is replace to third position it is really unexpectable results. But I need a experts solution for future results. I strongly believe Ethereum will reach a second position in soon.
        XRP                              ETH
$22,702,977,942 vs  $22,165,961,312

It happened only for a moment , but it shows that there is a lot of fud around XRP and it can pump very fast people how fiat in exchanges ready to invest.
I think that XRp has a bigger potential to pump in short term, because ETH is Dumped very hared by ICOs.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

It will happen 2-3 times in last week but it will not continue for long when this market starts its upward journey as there is a huge price difference in ripple and ethereum and a small jump in eth price will drop XRP back to its 3rd position.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

for now it is not a good era for ethereum coins because there are many factors that make eth prices like this so that the interest of people to buy coins is drastically reduced and the price decreases Hopefully, 2019 will become a moment of ethereum's glory and reverse the current situation.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

The Ripple is unexpectedly move to huge jump. So Ethereum is replace to third position it is really unexpectable results. But I need a experts solution for future results. I strongly believe Ethereum will reach a second position in soon.

It happened only for a moment , but it shows that there is a lot of fud around XRP and it can pump very fast people how fiat in exchanges ready to invest.
I think that XRp has a bigger potential to pump in short term, because ETH is Dumped very hared by ICOs.

I agree, this is the mainly reasons why eth price are improving very slowly, but I think xrp cannot still beat ethereum and will take a lot of time to beat it.
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

Nearly some days ago Ripple left behind Ethereum in the capitalization, it took the second stand but not for long, now Ethereum has not good time, and it seems to me that it will happen from time to time.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

I do not think that Ripple will ever be able to overtake the Etherium, what we are seeing now is a temporary state, because we need to remember that the ether has fallen by more than 50% in half a year, and the ripple is growing only with a good news.

Ripple grows woth a good news in the current fluctuations, but I am not confident that in the next coming days it will remain stable. For eth, I do feel more silent but surprising changes may come and I see the price grows more better even if we've been facing struggles to meet our target this year.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

I don't think that ripple can beat ethereum, ripple is a good altcoins and has a good reputation that run by bankers but ethereum has already on its journey to the top, maybe that they are not far for each other soon.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

ETH is in a really bad market position right now, it can happen that XRP might overpass it.
I checked right now, and ETH has higher market capitalisation, but it might depend on the smaller swings, as these are kind of close to each other (single digit percentage).
hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

I don't think that ripple can beat ethereum, ripple is a good altcoins and has a good reputation that run by bankers but ethereum has already on its journey to the top, maybe that they are not far for each other soon.
Yes, I agree with you. Although XRP is in the second position, I still do not believe in XRP much. Instead of investing in XRP, I will choose NEO, EOS or Stellar.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

I sold all my ETH for XRP (and a little XLM) when it was about to break the 0.0016 resistance on the ratio. Didn't think ETH was looking strong enough. My best move in a while.

Either I've gotten really good at reading indicators or I just got lucky. I feel like ETH could catch up...but it doesn't look super strong right now.
benalexis12

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

XRP beat bitcoin in top 1 before then it goes down to top 2 and remain at top 3 position, They hype is real actually, IF you buy ETH more than XRP then your turn to get profit coz i know Ethereum will be the next big thing in crypto space.

wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:18:08 PM

there were 2 times that XRP surpass ETH on coin market cap.
and XRP did not last that long. ETH is always the biggest altcoin in history.
and I think that's might take quite a long time to change that.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sumangs

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

It only takes a few hours for Ethereum to strike back at top 2 position on coinmarketcap. I like how ripple become a hit after almost beating bitcoin on the highest market cap but still it is a centralized cryptocurrencies so I won't spend my time buying it at the first place. And also to appreciate other cryptos there are more cryptos that are worth holding while being decentralized. The only thing why it surpass Ethereum because it suffers from price drop and once it recovers it would take time for Ripple to surpass it again.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

XRP beat bitcoin in top 1 before then it goes down to top 2 and remain at top 3 position, They hype is real actually, IF you buy ETH more than XRP then your turn to get profit coz i know Ethereum will be the next big thing in crypto space.
I have never seen XRP pass the BTC at the coinmarket. And so far no altcoin has beaten the BTC, XRP and ETH are trying to hold the second place and in 2017 and 2018 XRP has passed twice but it does not last long. In the future, if the ETH continues to fall XRP second place will be much more stable
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

As you can see it's only temporary. And Ripple got 2nd place only for some time. Ripple is widely used by banks, Ethereum is widely used by people - that's why Ethereum will be always more popular.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

i think this is temporary in the long run ethereum will be the king 90% of altcoin are tied to ethereum it will never go underseen like that wish you luck in your future investment Smiley
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

Ripple gets hardly pushed by news and many blogs ......
But mainly its a zentral Coin for me not really interesting ......
And its made for banks so why invest there i hate banks.....

regards
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:12:12 PM

The Ripple is unexpectedly move to huge jump.

As far as I am concerned, the competition is not about having the highest market cap, but about what expectations of profit can I have with each of these. Ripple is closer to a traditional company than to a cryptocurrency, so comparing does not make sense.

yinoye

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:21:38 AM

New things are bound to happen in cryptos due to the big volatility still present. Ethereum has been enjoying and maintaining the title of the 2nd highest market cap all this while and it won't be bad if another worthy coin like xrp takes its place. I see ethereum taking its place back though
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: