Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 70x S9 Bitmain mining farm located USA  (Read 484 times)
Norm MacDonald

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:20:45 AM

Norm,

I think Gigawatt is having issues expanding into Grant County since they instituted a moratorium on power for Bitcoin miners, which is why they can’t get more customers into their data centers.  I was close to investing in their token at launch, but luckily didn’t get involved with it as I was building out my own data centers at the time.  I was interested in these S9 miners for sale until I heard they were at Gigawatt, then I was also worried about being able to get them delivered, and one of my data centers isn’t too far from them.

Also, I manage over 400 miners and I do charge 1,455 watts for 13.5 th/s miners, that is the number I get at the wall from the 3 phase Tripp lite PDUs and it correlates closely with the demand charge and usage from the electrical bill.  You are right that they mostly work at rates exceeding 13.5 th/s.  I only have friends/family in my data centers and I feel like I am charging the correct amounts for their units.

It sounds like the miners are $21k and the tokens are roughly $36k for a total package price of $57k, still too risky for me to get involved but maybe someone who needs 100 kW will jump on it if they need the power and have more efficient machines to put in place there.  Hopefully the OP will find a buyer if he hasn’t already.
When I priced the Tokens I came up with $77,000.00. The Token price was .77. You need 100 of them. Although it now looks like these Giggoscam cats are going belly up.
Hockeybum

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:42:37 AM

And now the price is 22.6 cents x 100,000 = $22,600. If I knew the company would be around in a few years I might be tempted to grab some of these 50 year tokens.  However now they are charging 6 cents per kWh and are struggling to keep the company afloat.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/giga-watt-token/usd
revolution82

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:07:12 PM

I am interested in purchasing the S9s only. I would want to pick them up from Gigawatt and not wait for them to ship. Let me know if this works for you and we can do a deal quickly with gigawatt acting as escrow.
TeslaWatt.com

Activity: 405
Merit: 10

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:05:01 AM

If someone is interested we can reimburse you guys with shipping those miners. Just PM-me.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: