Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about crypto currency issued by the government?  (Read 3560 times)
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies issued by the government will be normal thing in future. With that Bitcoin could have more value than it have right now. I hope that Bitcoin will be something like digital gold standard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:08:26 AM

A cryptocurrecy issued by a government is stupid by definition: the crypto are decentralized, if they are controlled by a government, then they are usual fiat money in electronic format.
We hope people understand it ...

If we realize, a few crypto not decentralized. I think if central banks create their own cryptocurrency it will be good because its like digital fiat money and beside that, i think its secure and better than paper money we use right now. Soon or later, government and central banks will be jump in this cryptocurrency and i think its good
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

It is said that central banks plan to release their own curypto currency in some countries,for example Japan..

How do you think about these crypto?

Japan is a very disciplined country so I don't see any harm if they have decided to release their own national currency. I'm sure that it is going to be a stable cryptocurrency that is going to be used by average consumers for their daily transactions.
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

since japan is a well reputed country in all terms I guess it is a break for cryptocurrency to introduce itself in many countries. It will be good since Japan always have a plan whatever they lauch so it will be a good one if they will regulate the market of cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

Cryptocurrency is decentralized digital currencies and if issued by the government. It means that the government will control it. The crypto coin is not controlled by anybody either individual or government. So Government crypto coin will not be a real crypto coin in the real sense
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:18:29 AM

It is said that central banks plan to release their own curypto currency in some countries,for example Japan..
Japan is a very disciplined country so I don't see any harm if they have decided to release their own national currency. I'm sure that it is going to be a stable cryptocurrency that is going to be used by average consumers for their daily transactions.

I think the government-issued Cryptocurrency is probably Crypto focused. They created it for the purpose of replacing the fiat currency. It will not be considered cryptocurrency properly. I personally think this is not a good idea.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

Well that will be good for you since creating a crypto means an opportunity to earn more from the investors. The investors that we are talking here is not only in your place because crypto is global. But, it will depend also on the restrictions of some other countries who were implementing this especially in the US. of America.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

It is going to be a good currency that are supported by their government but what I think is the value of it will be controll by their government that will show to some investors that it is just like their local currency that are controlled by their government.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

The government will definitely release its own cryptocurrency in the future!
The cryptocurrency is the future currency, and the government must conform to the development of the times!
The future of cryptocurrency will definitely replace the current banknote system!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

when government want to give space and more transaction for bitcoin will be good and positive side for bitcoin and crypto currency become more popular, government have stronger power for giving more advertise of their people to know about how bitcoin become best asset investment.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

if indeed the government released the crypto currency there will definitely be a negative and positive side that we will accept the positive side of security and legality certainly guaranteed by the government and the negative of course many investors say there must be taxes that will be issued
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

if Japan manages to create its own crypto currency, i think it is very good, so that the Japanese government can be an example for other countries, so that the government also supports cryptocurrency. because there are also many benefits that crypto currencies give to the lives of the digital era like now, so I very agree and are proud if the government in my country also creates its own crypto currency.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

I heard that Japan will release its cryptocurrency soon, and that's good news for sure. But in general, I don't trust the crypto currencies issued by governments, I prefer to deal with the anonymous and decentralized crypto which have the highest potential, like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Susan Smith

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

In my opinion, if there are the crypto laoiz that is released by the government then there will not be many users even when it's good. Because then investors must provide government information so it will lose the user's anonymity
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

if indeed that happens maybe the government will make the economy system that will be more advanced and developed of course, one day all will use a system that develops in line with the times and technology

Whats the use of digital currency if that is to be controlled by the Government ? We are using bitcoin because it is decentralized.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:07:40 PM

What do we think so far? Let the governments and their central banks issue their centralized cryptocurrencies, and we will see how they will work and whether they will be in demand by the population.
I think that there will be no worse from this decentralized cryptocurrency. It will be like a virtual addition to national money and such centralized cryptocurrencies will go mostly within this state.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

The time will tell if this will be successful project or not. It's good thing that such bank has appeared but the fees are horrible. With some competition that might appear in the future hope this will change too. And let's see how users will accept this new concept.
I do not think this will be a successful project for any government due to reasons like it will not be decentralized and will be prone to imposing policies and regulations by the government that give rise uncertainties and uncertainty is something that reduce the interest of the investors to invest. So I think this project might possibly not work if we do not get investors. Also if the demand for the project is down, nothing is going to generate the money.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

For many countries, cryptocurrency emission is the way to create a whole ecosystem and attract quality investments to the country. An example is Estonia, which announced the launch of estcoin. The currency will appear as part of the state ICO. The proceeds will be transferred to a public-private partnership that will promote the “digital nation”. Foreign investors will be able to receive a digital ID, which will enable them to register a company in a EU country under a simplified scheme, and using estkoyinami will be able to pay for public and private services in Estonia
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

if government issued their own cryptocurrency , maybe investor more trust in this project.and will collecy huge money.maybe this is could be good solution to get money than issue bond.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

Of course if the government makes its own crypto currency it will change the decentralized digital currency system. That is because if the government issues crypto currencies they will certainly manage their own crypto so that there is a role of third parties. But I'm sure this will happen, the government will be interested and make this technology for their payment systems in the future. It is impossible for them to adopt crypto that already exists for use in their country because this will certainly be very risky for their economy and security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: