Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about crypto currency issued by the government?  (Read 3560 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:13:38 PM

It is said that central banks plan to release their own curypto currency in some countries,for example Japan..

How do you think about these crypto?
Some governments were already tried issuing their own cryptocurrencies but ti doesn't make any sense at all if it is centralized and controlled by someone so no one gonna use it anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:55:25 PM

if indeed the government issues its own crypto currency and if all countries issue also of course the value and function of the crypto currency will change and no longer be like the crypto currency and will be the same function with fiat currency
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:18:54 PM

When many country want to created their own crypto is very good ideas, but they have connection with bitcoin and blockchain, they could created some thing without have connection with bitcoin.

Why should it be connected with bitcoin? It will be a supplementary (maybe) cryptocurrency to bitcoin but I can't find a reason why they should be connected. And I really don't like the idea of different cryptos as this returns us to the same base as does fiat right now.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:01:02 PM

When many country want to created their own crypto is very good ideas, but they have connection with bitcoin and blockchain, they could created some thing without have connection with bitcoin.

Why should it be connected with bitcoin? It will be a supplementary (maybe) cryptocurrency to bitcoin but I can't find a reason why they should be connected. And I really don't like the idea of different cryptos as this returns us to the same base as does fiat right now.
I think if government will connect with crypto so it will never bad idea rather it will never harmful because working in community or consent will very beneficial and profitable for people, so economical situation will more improve and unemployment will reduce for this world but the main issue is crimes it will remove from our world by cryptocurrency.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:59:26 PM

if indeed the government issues its own crypto currency and if all countries issue also of course the value and function of the crypto currency will change and no longer be like the crypto currency and will be the same function with fiat currency
It will be more a centralize one and the purpose of cryptocurrency will die again. I know government will not do this because they already have fiat money to use for. They will just accept the fact that they cannot control cryptocurrency and let their people to use it with some regulations to follow.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:44:06 AM

we talk about issued by the government I think the government has no other currencies that are believed to be the currencies used at all. but the cryptocurrencies are talking about knowing that all the government thinks that it's a scam because cryptocurrency is a digital currency and a decentralized, so it's hard for the government to accept it. and would have been able to prove the government that a country's crypto also works with people without jobs, so now they can also be called sideline jobs, because of the help of a bitcoin cryptocurrency in the country and may have come to us cryptocurrency in the country will be known and accepted in all gobernments.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:20:07 AM

It will be more a centralize one and the purpose of cryptocurrency will die again. I know government will not do this because they already have fiat money to use for. They will just accept the fact that they cannot control cryptocurrency and let their people to use it with some regulations to follow.
I think even though the digital money that was created cannot change the decentralized system that cryptocurrency has brought, this new system is indeed the opposite of the existing system. but I think the government can regulate it elsewhere, but not the system, because this is a technological development

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:44:41 AM

I have recently read OP post that maybe government will made their own crypto and he was give an example that Japan will do that but currently as far i know bitcoin was legal in Japan and if they want to created their own crypto i'm sure people at there will be so excited because i heard Japanese people were investing bitcoin for future purposse even there was company who are willing to pay salary employments use bitcoin but for other countries i think it hard to be realized because most of them doesn't liked crypto
.gustafson

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:20:42 PM

Cryptocurrency can't be used at the goverment level! At least at the moment in the meaning of which we are talking. This is an ANONYMOUS currency. Cryptocurrency will be used in everyday life, but goverment regulation is unacceptable and, in principle, it doesn't exist.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:29:26 PM

I treat them quite normally, just as I do with fiat money now. I am only concerned about the issues of inflation within countries with weak economies. If they start to issue cryptocurrencies of their countries, and cannot devalue them during the economic crisis in their country, then a default will be inevitable. The United States, too, will not be able to print more dollars when they need it. A lot of questions about this. It all depends on how these cryptocurrencies will exist and what advantages they will give over fiat? If you simply replace fiat money with cryptocurrency and all mechanisms to leave the same, then what is the point?

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:38:29 PM

I treat them quite normally, just as I do with fiat money now. I am only concerned about the issues of inflation within countries with weak economies. If they start to issue cryptocurrencies of their countries, and cannot devalue them during the economic crisis in their country, then a default will be inevitable. The United States, too, will not be able to print more dollars when they need it. A lot of questions about this. It all depends on how these cryptocurrencies will exist and what advantages they will give over fiat? If you simply replace fiat money with cryptocurrency and all mechanisms to leave the same, then what is the point?
I am thinking if the government will be directly accept the legalizing process for the improvement of Bitcoin to the country it will be more advantage of the Bitcoin to be developed in the country very quick and easy and the people also very useful to make some good amount of profit in their life.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:41:05 PM

I am quite normal with the emergence of centralized cryptocurrencies that will be issued by central banks of various countries. Moreover, it will happen even without our knowledge and desire. It will practically be the same national money of the states, only in a digital envelope. They will mostly go within this state and will not be used as the decentralized cryptocurrency is used now - for profit due to the increase in their prices. This will be a centralized cryptocurrency, which will be used primarily as a means of payment. It is unlikely that such a cryptocurrency will be widely used even within this state, since non-cash forms of payment will successfully compete with them. However, their release in general will be useful for all cryptocurrencies, since it will attract attention to it and contribute to its popularity.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:07:43 PM

I am thinking if the government will be directly accept the legalizing process for the improvement of Bitcoin to the country it will be more advantage of the Bitcoin to be developed in the country very quick and easy and the people also very useful to make some good amount of profit in their life.

Bitcoin isn't something that the government will promote and if ever there will be a crypto coin issued  by them, i don't know if it will have the same support from long time crypto users. Well there will be confidence in anything government backed, but a state crypto is almost the same as digital fiat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:29:51 PM

It is said that central banks plan to release their own curypto currency in some countries,for example Japan..

I think its alright because like crypto they want to spread their platform in every country so I think it will not be a problem and also it's up to people they want to use if its crypto or banks. The important is we know to manage our investment in every investment platform.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 01:50:57 AM

It all depends on what government we're talking about. The Venezuelan government issued a cryptocurrency, l don't think l am in any rush to buy that. However, if another government does, one in whom l have confidence, it'll be a no brainer.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:26:53 PM

I will never use them or accept them as a form of payment, if governments can already abuse their power can you imagine the abuse they could use against a normal person? It is better we do not give them even more power than the power they already have, so if the country where you live decides to implement that refuse to take part in such an experiment.
astik1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:03:43 AM

Then that will be the first crypto that people in that place will look into since it is provided by Government it will likely be safe to use.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:42:33 AM

It all depends on what government we're talking about. The Venezuelan government issued a cryptocurrency, l don't think l am in any rush to buy that. However, if another government does, one in whom l have confidence, it'll be a no brainer.

you can search the country of venezuela . see if thier president was clean from shady deals  and if you verified that he is legit , thats the time to buy and support them but if ever you found out that they are corrupt . just  ignore it  . 

cryptos that issued by governments are centralized or already regulated  .  im not really a fan of those quality so id rather continue my support for our own cryptocurrency   .
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:56:12 AM

Cryptocurrencies offered by the government should not be different from those offered by other entities. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and so the government should not try to control cryptocurrencies issued by them. This way people will rust the government coins
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:12:02 PM

government issued crypto currency?
What do you mean by crypto currency?
maybe Japan is just planning to do that. they will surely see and take into account the impact of good and bad on their country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: