Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption for better life in future .  (Read 1891 times)
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.

we can expect any use of crypto, blockchain, and bitcoin in all forms, but there is still no bright spot that bitcoin adoption can be better, until now bitcoin is only a place to take profit

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:32:32 PM

I definitely agree with you. If the whole world could believe and adapt to the use of bitcoin and legalizing it, there will be a massive transformation in the world's financial system. The decentralized nature of bitcoin makes it possible for everyone to monitor the transactions made on the network. Bitcoin presents a better life in the future.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:41:46 PM

Yes you are right it is better to adopt bitcoin or cryptocurrency for tge future to make us easy transaction we know we are in the updating and adopting new technology so we need to adopt bitcoin because it the near future it was a big help for us to be part of bitcoin it makes more efficient and productive income and transaction using bitcoin.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:11:42 AM

if you want to investing in bitcoin you should know about the risk, many people said that the risk in bitcoin investingis high but we will see that the gain of the bitcoin investment is high too, so will you take that risk?>

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:36:10 AM

Bitcoin is being adopted more commonly in online and offline outlets. More nations and governments are legalizing it also.
Bitcoin is not where it should be, but it has come a long way in just abouf a decade.
Financial assets are not readilly accepted into society, especially one which has no government or control system.

They say that bitcoin changes as the time passes by. But it also needs the support of more bitcoin users so that many people will understand the environment of cryptocurrency and it will detect the newly organization to establish the online application s such as paypal or amazon.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

Yes bitcoin has been there for more than a decade and it proved and keep proving that it is worth the attention of investors and people who uses it, but we can't say that it is widely accepted and use as a currency. People see it more as an asset and storage of value. If only governments accept bitcoin and legalize it, it will be easier for people to adopt bitcoin and use it in transactions. Same goes to banks, if they can only see the potential bitcoin has, they can use  blockchain in their transactions and can offer investors something interesting regarding bitcoin.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:19:44 AM

The shift to a speculative asset was inevitable with the spike in the price during 2017. The spike actually attracted the wrong

crowd to Bitcoin, because they are not interested in growing the technology into a better alternative for Fiat currencies. They

want to get in quickly and make a lot of profits and then they want to exit.  Angry  Let's just run with this and make the best of

both worlds.  Wink

I think the shift started much earlier, but it was more pronounced last year when all the wrong crowd was attracted, hence we call them FOMO.

But we can't really blame them as Bitcoin became the number 1 investment platform and alternatives to fiat system.

Yes, lets just take the ride and have fun (if you know what I mean) and see how it pans out for everyone.  Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

Using Bitcoin for a better life in the future is something that no one can foresee because nothing will be stable and last forever. All is unpredictable and if you want to bet with yourself, Bitcoin will be a viable option for you to invest in.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:03:55 AM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.
  think btc should be considered a future currency because it will completely change the shortfall that cash brings. As a result, I fully believe that btc will thrive in the future and help me make a big profit but during this time we will be very difficult to face the crisis in the market.
jhayness18

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

It's adoptation is already in process in a lot of different countries all over the world especially to the country that really legalizing it. Most of the people in our current time believes that bitcoin is the answer or solutions to the crisis that we've been experience in the past and in to upcoming crisis specially when it come in financial stability. Bitcoin can be a secret remedy to us for having or meets our financial freedom and have a better life in the future because bitcoin has the abilities and capabilities to offer or gives a lot of opportunities and benefits to us without any discriminations.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

Bitcoin will be adopted more and more in the future. 100 years is not much when compared to what will happen in 500 years. It pretty much goes without saying. In a 5 year span (from 1993 to 1998), we went from having a grand total of 600 websites on the internet to having 1,117,255 websites on the internet (one of which, was Google). That is exponential growth. In a 5 year span, we saw the birth of Napster, the dotcom bubble burst, the death of Napster, and the creation of Wordpress. In a 5 year span, we saw the birth of Wordpress (as previously mentioned), the birth of Facebook, the birth of Youtube, the birth of Twitter, and the release of the first iPhone. In 2008, there were no Bitcoin. 5 years later, 1 BTC cost more than $1,000.

I guess what I'm saying is to not discount the power of a 5-year timespan.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:13:24 AM

Studying seriously and adopting Bitcoin will lead to a better life in the future. If bitcoin becomes a global currency it will lead to several revolutions and lead to the development of a better global economy. But Bitcoin still requires time to be accepted in all countries and applied in daily life.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

In Bitcoin, there is no need to trust third parties with your money. In other words, Bitcoin is ‘trustless’. All transactions are executed by and on the blockchain itself. There are no additional parties between the sender and the receiver of funds. - This technology gives to life in future for bitcoin
you are truly technology will develop and the development of the era and indirectly the economic system will also develop one of them is the bockchain system using cryptocurrencies in it
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:32:42 AM

don't worry, bitcoin will become a currency that can fulfill every need of our lives, bitcoin will be integrated with our lives. facilitate, maintain our assets and even provide benefits every day.

Large companies will control bitcoin to pay each employee's salary, insurance will receive bitcoin, and bitcoin is the main topic in every place. I say that in the future there will be a big adoption.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

It will help those people that live in countries like venezuela and turkey where the government have no idea how to balance an economy. Bitcoin takes away their control and hands it back to the people

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

Studying seriously and adopting Bitcoin will lead to a better life in the future. If bitcoin becomes a global currency it will lead to several revolutions and lead to the development of a better global economy. But Bitcoin still requires time to be accepted in all countries and applied in daily life.

It takes time, yes. But it will be worth promoting and using. In the end, when everything's paying out, when the world will be finally using cryptocurrency instead of fiat, we will see how smooth and efficient financial transactions will be regardless of which country you will be dealing with. There will be a lot of waiting and patient explanation to people why crypto is much better than fiat. But that's little compared to the vision.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

of course because the future of bitcoin is very good and later if you all have bitcoin for the future it is very good and many of you will get big profits. our future with bitcoin and crypto

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

But currently, the crowd that is involved in cryptocurrency are mostly bounty hunters and speculators. There are less people who view bitcoin as a currency. The most that you can see that bitcoin treated as a currency is when it is used for gambling. 

We can also strive for the other way around, where the current merchandisers offer more services where simple people can use and use bitcoin as payment schemes. Like one exchange in our country, now offers to top up cellphone load and bills payment. Now more non-bitcoin individual are attracted to use it because of its simplicity and those are acquainted with cryptocurrency.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

I answered this topic of you base on the explanations I understand and how I processed everything.

1. Base on what I read before there is a topic here in the website asking for a company or a person who sells card and accepts bitcoin as a payment method. But as for the person waste bitcoin who was gotten to have a chance to be reac because of bitcoin value and increase of correction.

2. Also asking is not an option because for the person or businesses who use bitcoin as payment they tell and post a sign that they accept bitcoin.

Fact there are schools as well who accepts bitcoin.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

It is also a way to support the development of Cryptocurrency. There are already many large companies paying for Bitcoin when they buy their products, such as BMWs and Pizza Stores. These are great signs for long-term investors.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: