Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption for better life in future .  (Read 1891 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

for me bitcoin is a great technology for the future of people because bitcoin is the very first technology to use diginal money and is in the market and cryptocurrency. Many people believe in bitcoin when it comes to good life future.
yes, for me too like that. in just two years, with bitcoin, I was able to do good business in the real world. well, that's all because bitcoin affects my economy for the better. of course this will also happen to other people if they really use bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

That dream will surely be realized in the near future. Everyday the adoption rate is increasing at an enormous rate. When 100% adoption is reached the price of bitcoin will surely be stabilized and the main purpose of bitcoin as a currency will then be implemented and used in everyday online transactions.

This technology will really help better our lives specially those who are in the business sector. We just have to  wait and see what the future of bitcoin will bring to our economy.
Jason Camara

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Oh it is completely true. Bitcoin adoption will make our future better. The blockchain will create the new future with the most convenient tool. At that time, people can exchange commodities faster and safer. Even, I hope banks all around the world can accept bitcoin as a  global currency.
Lukiti Janete

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

Bitcoin was created approximately 10 years ago, it overcame through many explorement in price, specially at the end of 2017. Maybe, in some years later, the price of Bitcoin can fluctuate more times. However, we can deny that the advantages which Bitcoin gained. In conclusion, I am in favor of Bitcoin adoption for our life.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

Oh it is completely true. Bitcoin adoption will make our future better. The blockchain will create the new future with the most convenient tool. At that time, people can exchange commodities faster and safer. Even, I hope banks all around the world can accept bitcoin as a  global currency.
That is true. It paved the way for digital cash. What i mean by that? How many times you've went to a shop only not to accept visa/mastercard? And had to go to an ATM to pull fiat currency, when would be so much more easier to just carry the money in your pocket. Right?
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

The technology that is owned by Bitcoin can give a better life in the future because to do transactions we do not need to involve third parties or banks, all transactions are run by and on the blockchain itself. There is no additional party between the sender and recipient of the funds.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

Now we see the entry of institutional investors into the market
The growth in the number of providers in the world of crypto currency will allow digital money to penetrate into pension and other funds
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.

Bitcoin adoption will be occurred in the future if we keep using bitcoin and support it as a currency.
If we can use bitcoin in our activity to buy or sell things, then there will be a possibility every peoples will use it as a real currency later.
Currently most peoples use bitcoin only for trading or speculating, the amount of peoples who used it for payment system is lesser.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

Bitcoin adoption is taking place, although it's taking its time, it is slowly gaining some fame around merchants. I agree that Bitcoin adoption helps make our life easy and better because I've been experiencing it myself. But there are still problems which hinders its adoption.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.
It's the hope of the inventor of Bitcoin, so that we can use crypto, blockchain, and bitcoin for everyday life, but there is still no bright spot that bitcoin adoption can be better, until now bitcoin is only an asset to double money, through its investment.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.

I think that payment by cryptocurrencies is good only if you make purchases online, on the Internet. And if you come to the store and are going to pay with crypto currency, it will take a very long time, especially for Bitcoin.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

That's true, bitcoin will need to increase adoption as this will increase the demand around the world and once this will implemented this will push the price higher and all of us will be benefited with the success of bitcoin. Make use to start spreading good news about bitcoin as more people will own bitcoin this will open a window of opportunity to those who have businesses to accept bitcoin as payments.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.

I think that payment by cryptocurrencies is good only if you make purchases online, on the Internet. And if you come to the store and are going to pay with crypto currency, it will take a very long time, especially for Bitcoin.

Oflline or Online, there are still disturbances on using Bitcoin as a payment method. Not all of the online sites or stores that you can use will let you pay Bitcoin without a transaction fee and a transaction time which sometimes is so bothersome to wait.

There are a lot of other ways to pay or make your payment more efficient and Bitcoin is not that efficient for now. There are exchanges and applications that accept easily and quickly Bitcoin transactions and also, with no transaction fee but I don't think it will always be a case since not all of the online stores or online shops that you buy your item in has the same application or exchange as you are.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:40:56 AM

Yep very true. Bitcoin adoption will lead to a better life in future. But the hurdles underlying for this reality to become true are many and the virtual currency becoming the future seems to be quite far!! If bitcoin becomes the global currency it will bring on some revolutions and lead to development of a better global economy.

Anyhow we can just hope for better times in future and looking at the forthcoming efforts by various countries and giant multinationals like google, my hope remains intact!!
Better life cannot get easily as you wish but you have to work for it to achieve. I believe that the adoption of bitcoin can lead for a better life in the future when we work on it now and take risks. We believe on the potential of it to grow more which can give enough profit. Having bitcoin to hold for long term can depend for future profit because it gonna gain good price on the market as many company comes to adopt it.

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:44:35 AM

"how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin?" this idea has made several times, but the demand is not too much to convince the seller to accept bitcoin, like for example in your place. only you and your friends who have bitcoin and ask the store to accept it, how do the owner get convince if theres a few people using it. why not to start with your self and make your own way to spread this bitcoin in your place. like make a small business and start your business with it.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

for me the bitcoin adoption is best for everyone because it is the aspiration of all our success in life that is the better life in the future

Aalase
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:26:36 AM

i want to be a rich guys. but i usually lose money went i trade. now the market is bad. but in the future maybe it's better so i choose the way hold . let see in the end of this year what happen with this market man Smiley)
HatsuHatsu
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:59:18 AM

can't say anything with the market bro. if it's become better may people happy but other hand . every thing so disgusted
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

That dream will surely be realized in the near future. Everyday the adoption rate is increasing at an enormous rate. When 100% adoption is reached the price of bitcoin will surely be stabilized and the main purpose of bitcoin as a currency will then be implemented and used in everyday online transactions.

This technology will really help better our lives specially those who are in the business sector. We just have to  wait and see what the future of bitcoin will bring to our economy.

I agree. Along with the money factor, the biggest advantage of cryptocurrencies is the ability to conduct financial transactions online in an anonymous manner without any sort of outside interference(Government, banks etc) which seemed like a dream many years ago.

The market will continue rising and falling over time, but the technology behind Bitcoin and major cryptocurrencies like Ripple, Ethereum etc will be adopted on a greater scale over time in my opinion.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

Bitcoin is a very special coin and has the potential to grow and become more popular in the future, and I think adopting bitcoin is a good choice to realize a better future.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: