Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption for better life in future .  (Read 1891 times)
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

Blockchain technology is developing and Bitcoin is also. In the future, everything will be traded in virtual currency, so very few flat coins are used because of its inconvenience. Bitcoin is increasingly accepted by governments and legalized.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

many things must be considered to make it happen. the first is, the thinking of bitcoin holders who only exchange it to fiat, because of the profit reason that can be obtained with the hold of bitcoin in the long run. within that period, the person does not make any purchases using bitcoin, just hold it. I think bitcoin fluctuations have a big influence on the thinking of bitcoin holders. yes, they hold to wait for a price hike, and it's hard to reject that and adopt bitcoin as payment for all needs.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

Everything takes time. Cryptocurrencies are still at their initial stage of development. Expect and believe:)
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

I am Head of IoT department in blockchain R&D company. One of our cases is " Robonomics" It is about how robots can interacting with economic component. And this is our furure. And this is impossible in P2P model without crypto currency. Just think about it ...
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:57:09 AM

Exactly. We may have all gotten excited about bitcoin for the potential market earnings, but it’s time to recognize it for what it was originally designed for –and that is, as a legit digital currency. As we head towards a more digital future, for sure mass adoption will progress. Analysts believe with the emergence of various technologies such as virtual and augmented realities, coupled with AI and blockchain, we’re really bound to become a cashless society. What are your thoughts about this?
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

Recently, I've watched a youtube video tackling about the mass adoption of crypto. I really believed that the speaker was accurate. Bitcoin is really like the gold of crypto, it is just a speculative investment. And then the job for the payment transactions that could be totally feeless are going to the altcoins.
Artofmovement

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:38:26 AM

The TA folks in here: BTC charts are resembling a descending triangle or the beginning of a cup and handle?

kcufllaevol

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:39:16 AM

The TA folks in here: BTC charts are resembling a descending triangle or the beginning of a cup and handle?

It's forming an emma watson landing strip.

hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

almost everyone who knows crypto wants it. someday bitcoin will be accepted for daily payments, and I think it will be very profitable  Wink
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

The big real question here is that, have you real been a part of the bitcoin process?  or have this people you were talking about experience the same experience that the pioneers have been experiencing in terms of transactions?

I personally can say that yes I can buy things  that I wanted using bitcoin. With just the right tool and platform others can also do it. Mind that bitcoin is still progressing, experimental changes have been made almost every year just to keep the right track. 

Don't just expect that you can buy all the physical products directly with bitcoin as those were a part of the government rules that oppose the basic rules of bitcoin. On the other hand since bitcoin is a digital currency. I can easily purchase digital assets by the use of it and for me that is very important thing that other bitcoin"cryptocurrency" user should have to understand.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.

Most people wants to be a millionaire but are so lazy to work for it and wants to get it in an instant and easy way. In this community few only have interest in the technology of blockchain and only came here for the money behind it.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

The big real question here is that, have you real been a part of the bitcoin process?  or have this people you were talking about experience the same experience that the pioneers have been experiencing in terms of transactions?

I personally can say that yes I can buy things  that I wanted using bitcoin. With just the right tool and platform others can also do it. Mind that bitcoin is still progressing, experimental changes have been made almost every year just to keep the right track.  

Don't just expect that you can buy all the physical products directly with bitcoin as those were a part of the government rules that oppose the basic rules of bitcoin. On the other hand since bitcoin is a digital currency. I can easily purchase digital assets by the use of it and for me that is very important thing that other bitcoin"cryptocurrency" user should have to understand.
Yeah definitely everyone should go for Bitcoin nowadays.It is a dream for every person to become rich and Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn a lot of money and that too in short period of time.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and it is the most expensive and valuable one.It is the best option for investment purposes in today's date even after the fall in price.People buy Bitcoins and hold them for future rise in price because they know they will receive good amounts of profits.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

I admit that I really want a good future, a future without shortages and health in finance. Bitcoin is the most trusted crypto coin and can provide better benefits, and therefore adopting bitcoin can be a wise choice for a brighter future.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

In this community only a few are interested in blockchain technology and only come here to get money behind it. Most people want to be millionaires but are very lazy to work and want to get it in an instant and easy way.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

Everyone want to have a better life in future, so bitcoin adoption for better life in future is one of our goals in life..and it is because of the most popular and a very known cryptocurrency in the name of blockchain technology it's very good and a easy way for having a brighter future.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

Everyone want to have a better life in future, so bitcoin adoption for better life in future is one of our goals in life..and it is because of the most popular and a very known cryptocurrency in the name of blockchain technology it's very good and a easy way for having a brighter future.
bitcoin is a new thing, and is still being developed. many people think that adopting bitcoin at this time will allow them to make a big profit in the future, and of course it's not wrong. Well, I also think like that, because of that, I am willing to spend more time searching for crypto.
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

I think that one has to go to his dream and not give up. Do everything to make it alive. Bitcoin is the fastest way to become rich.
abarbaz

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

Bitcoin has gained much ground since its creation, this will be the greatest accomplishment, when banks, mastercard and visa and numerous legislatures stop look bitcoin as their adversary and begin tolerating bitcoin and actualizing controls that are useful for bitcoin, at that point individuals will utilize bitcoin as a methods for installment. A couple of months back I had a virtual card and I utilized this virtual card, however because of absence of direction, today I don't have a virtual card, so I am persuaded that if over  nations on the planet manage bitcoin, So this will be an awesome accomplishment.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

Bitcoin is very worthy of being accepted by various elements of society. Every layer of society can have bitcoin or even an altcoin, because there is no minimum limit to buy bitcoin or altcoin. However, at this time many people are still afraid or unwilling to have bitcoin, one of the biggest factors is government regulation. Till now, the government has a big share to make bitcoin and altcoin known and used in their daily lives. They can make everyone afraid to have bitcoin by spreading FUD that is not in accordance with the facts or can also make every person use bitcoin freely and favour with it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:26:03 AM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.

Well, of course everyone want to be a millionaire, but we cannot become a millionaire just by buying bitcoin and wait for years.
We must use bitcoin itself so it will be massive adopted by other peoples and they can use bitcoin, of course as a currency, not as a speculative asset.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: