Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption for better life in future .  (Read 1893 times)
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

Everyone wants better life than the one they are living. Bitcoin can help anyone to have better life. It has given employment to many people and have helped them in different ways. Bitcoin has given new numbers to the economy of the investors. So botcoin has the potential to give better life to people.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

Everybody wants to have a better future and bitcoin helps in it.Bitcoin is special coin which have the potential to grow more and more in future. Patience and believe in bitcoin helps us for better future.

Yes i think adopting bitcoin makes our future better. Because with it, our transaction makes fast and hassle free in terms of payments. And with benefits our life makes brighter and lighter.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

I have now adopted bitcoin for future savings and investment as well because I am convinced that later bitcoin will soar in price and very expensive too
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

Bitcoin can still be the currency of the future. bitcoin prices and other coding currencies may have exploded. Bitcoin prices are currently around $ 6,400, down more than 50% since the beginning of the year and down 66% from a record $ 20,000 in December 2017. Bitcoin can later rise again. Blockchain technology has the potential to change the way many people pay for goods and services in the future.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

Everyone wants better life than the one they are living. Bitcoin can help anyone to have better life. It has given employment to many people and have helped them in different ways. Bitcoin has given new numbers to the economy of the investors. So botcoin has the potential to give better life to people.
I agree. Bitcoin really has potential to change the life of everyone just do it right and understand the market well and be patient when the price change. Unemployment person make money even at home and learn to trade somehow to make profit. Also there are ways where you can earn without investment.

HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

The popularity and market value of virtual currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin ... are getting stronger and stronger, showing the welcome of investors, users and even governments. But in the near future, virtual currency is facing many difficulties. Despite the limitations and suspicions of its existence, virtual currency is still showing momentum as the value and acceptance increase day by day. Is it really the "money of the future"? It is difficult to answer this question, but virtual currency may indeed be the global currency of the present.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

The technology owned by Bitcoin can provide convenience for transactions, because we do not need to involve a third party or bank, all transactions are carried out by and on the blockchain itself. There is no additional party between the sender and recipient of the funds. this should be used globally around the world, because it can save more money but what happens now, people prefer to make it as a future asset, we must change our mindset to use Bitcoin as a currency so Bitcoin can grow and continue to grow in the whole world.

I agree with this. but the problem is that companies or stores that accept bitcoin are still very few. We want to use bitcoin as a currency and shop using bitcoin, but the rules of a country prohibit receipts and purchases using bitcoin for some reason from them.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

of course because the future of bitcoin is very good and later if you all have bitcoin for the future it is very good and many of you will get big profits. our future with bitcoin and crypto
indeed, many predict that bitcoin has a good future, but no one can predict bitcoin correctly in the future, bitcoin will have a good future if all countries begin to legalize it, but if more and more countries forbid it, maybe bitcoin is not will develop in the future.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

The popularity and market value of virtual currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin ... are getting stronger and stronger, showing the welcome of investors, users and even governments. But in the near future, virtual currency is facing many difficulties. Despite the limitations and suspicions of its existence, virtual currency is still showing momentum as the value and acceptance increase day by day. Is it really the "money of the future"? It is difficult to answer this question, but virtual currency may indeed be the global currency of the present.
Still hard to determine the real existence of these virtual currencies. People's curiosity about these new form of currency making this into more popular around the world. But we can't deny also that, in the opposite side there is a hidden possible outcomes in the future either good or bad which couldn't be particularly be determine at this time. 
Ondre

Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

The adoption started with us already when we began to embrace bitcoin. Its adoption propagates as many invest in it. The future is also upto us as we help in introducing bitcoin to others. Our focus on the past might slow us down to what we want to achieve in the future. I look forward to see many in it to see a better community not just enjoying what they invested but also enjoying the use of it in many circles of life. The future begins with our adoption today.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

The technology owned by Bitcoin can provide convenience for transactions, because we do not need to involve a third party or bank, all transactions are carried out by and on the blockchain itself. There is no additional party between the sender and recipient of the funds. this should be used globally around the world, because it can save more money but what happens now, people prefer to make it as a future asset, we must change our mindset to use Bitcoin as a currency so Bitcoin can grow and continue to grow in the whole world.

I agree with this. but the problem is that companies or stores that accept bitcoin are still very few. We want to use bitcoin as a currency and shop using bitcoin, but the rules of a country prohibit receipts and purchases using bitcoin for some reason from them.

If bitcoin readily be accepted in all nations around the world, a proficient development will transpire splendidly by the future and it is surely applicable to all people who has the capacity of eagerness to understand and learn the strategy about crypto. But in order that to happen, we have to engage some people and embrace our wisdom to other country for the adoption of bitcoin as a currency.
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

This is not yet the time for the cryptocurrencies. I think that cryptocurrencies can soon have some good future ahead and also many huge firms will start accepting Bitcoins as a mean of payment on their platform.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow
Zero times, because I know Bitcoin is illegal as a currency in my country. It's not the problem of asking the seller or not, it's bigger than that. Some governments make a clear statement about Bitcoin/cryptocurrency usage and that's not something that we can solve. My guess is that the situation could only be solved by time. I'm sure some countries will take a brave step to accomodate cryptocurrency while others watch how it resolve. If it turned out great then others could follow.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.
Comparing to the other crypto currency bitcoin fork is a safer place which is my choice as we do not need to worry much like other cryptos during price fall as we can have a long term investment for gaining more profits at the same time we can even choose other cryptos but we need to observe the market and have to shift on basing the price trend that enables us to be safer with our funds without entering into losses.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

That is a good point,  by doing this thing you can spread awareness about bitcoin however we're not sure that bitcoin will last longer. As I believe,  any moment bitcoin might crash. There's no assurance in this field afterall so it is all about how we handle risk

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

Bitcoin is the future and its just getting started ,the more it gets more adoption the more it will become very special more like gold ,its still better to get some and keep before its too late ,bitcoin future is looking brighter
Herbys

Merit: 6

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

Over the next few years, the Bitcoin deficit will increase as more and more investors and institutions continue to accumulate cryptocurrency.

This is also due to the loss of about 30% of Bitcoin wallets irretrievably.
ChristinaPi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

bitcoin as a digital currency has got potentials and will develop more in the future. I think that bitcoin adoption will help us to have a better life
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow
Zero times, because I know Bitcoin is illegal as a currency in my country. It's not the problem of asking the seller or not, it's bigger than that. Some governments make a clear statement about Bitcoin/cryptocurrency usage and that's not something that we can solve. My guess is that the situation could only be solved by time. I'm sure some countries will take a brave step to accomodate cryptocurrency while others watch how it resolve. If it turned out great then others could follow.

This is something wHich we need to consider before we go ahead and promote bitcoin as there are some countries which have banned crypto altogether and there are some countries who are trying to ban it.jn near future, we need to form a strong community showcase the benefits of using crypto over fiat.and how it could help the government as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

It's blockchain adoption that help make people lives better.  Also it will give a fortune to early investors/holder of any useful coin/blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: