Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption for better life in future .  (Read 1891 times)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:22:54 AM

for now there are no official shops that have not received bitcoin as payment, maybe only a few. for now, when we want to make a large transaction, we can only negotiate for fellow bitcoin holders and the holders of goods to be sold.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:17:59 AM

for now there are no official shops that have not received bitcoin as payment, maybe only a few. for now, when we want to make a large transaction, we can only negotiate for fellow bitcoin holders and the holders of goods to be sold.
If we are really an old crypto users or maybe holders we can all see that from the start the bitcoin price is really rise almost a half of its original price, in short the price of the bitcoin is really rising throughout the years and I believe that it will really rise soon. Better future has no assurance in crypto but better profit is always there and the best thing to do is to prepare.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

If bitcoin is fully adopted by many countries, a lot of crypto holders will benefit from it because they can earn from it by buying and holding it till the price go up. Their bitcoins can be use for any kind of online transactions, more faster that any fiat transactions available. There will be a lot of different online markets that will use bitcoin as a mode of payment when the top coin become legal and goes into the mainstream.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
bp.comp69

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:21:27 AM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.

this is very good in my opinion starting from now you adopt bitcoin, invest lots of coins when the value of the bitcoin market declines and sells when your high market will definitely get the benefits.
Dylan Bargeman

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

Most people have the mentality of sheep that's why we had the ridiculous bubble at the end of last year. But as individuals the best we can do is to make a point of spending at retailers that accept Bitcoin and of course replacing what you spend. Also don't advise people to just buy Bitcoin, instead tell them to learn about it and make up their own mind.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

ADOPTION - ADOPTION - ADOPTION !This word sounds like mantra to me. For so many years I've hoped this is really taking place over the fiat but this is not happening right now , but faith is the last to lose. Anyway we have to take care of our privacy to give ourself a safe place in the internet era where everything seems to be scammed and out of control. We ourselves can do better and protect our funds al well as our anonymity just to choose a privacy coin. Cheers
Heidi Farrell

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

Before we get to mass adoption people need to understand what bitcoin really is. Not lambo memes or expectations of 1000x, they need to know how bitcoin is sound money and why it is important. Once people learn WHY it's important then I think mass adoption will slowly follow. It's a work in progress, you need to understand mass adoption will take time.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:43:23 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 09:06:48 AM by namcunguyen

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.
I do not know for sure ... what others think, but I will advise people how we use the payment and bitcoin transactions optimally because i am also using it and feel more happy in life.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

Before we get to mass adoption people need to understand what bitcoin really is. Not lambo memes or expectations of 1000x, they need to know how bitcoin is sound money and why it is important. Once people learn WHY it's important then I think mass adoption will slowly follow. It's a work in progress, you need to understand mass adoption will take time.

I guess it is not about "learn" and "understand". It is about feel and accept. Use bitcoin is about way of thinkig at first. As per my mind....
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

for the betterment of the future I think having assurance is a must to know what are the things we need to improve and the things we need to improve because cryptos has big shoes to fill with being our national currency. because fiat has a huge impact on our lives already and crypto has to fill all those needs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

We need bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to get implemented and used in real time only then we will have a worldwide impact of crypto and manipulation will be less as the liquidation will be wide. Until then the volatility will be here and it will hard to collaborate with governments.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

WELL its not only bitcoin but all the legitimate alternative coins also,because this is the future of the monetary and this has a technology that adaptable for the benefits of everyone of us.

Imagine transactions and payments has beeing made thru internet and no need for third party presentation
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Bitcoin, even now being formed, has brought me a lot of benefits, since I can transfer it to almost anywhere in the world and cash out there without spending time on banks and paying them commissions. criminal stuffing against bitcoin, in my opinion, everything is special, just bankers don’t know how to take it and control it, making a profit in your pocket.
feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

btc mining is going over, just 4 million coins left to be mine,there fore the price will be increase for sure in future.so it will help in our future.
wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

Bitcoin, even now being formed, has brought me a lot of benefits, since I can transfer it to almost anywhere in the world and cash out there without spending time on banks and paying them commissions. criminal stuffing against bitcoin, in my opinion, everything is special, just bankers don’t know how to take it and control it, making a profit in your pocket.

Bitcoin give us the opportunity of earning good profit  and yes it can be access anytime and anywhere, bitcoin already helped us a lot and will continue to help us more in the future.
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

yeah  of  course  who  do  not  want a  better  life  and  maybe  more  money and there  is  something that  can  give  us  and  we  call it  bitcoin  so  i think  that  with  it  we  can  more  things  and  we  can  aporoach to  our  goals.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

Yes, bitcoin has brought a better life for many people at this time. And those investors are trying to develop bitcoin so that it can grow better and be recognized as a new payment method in the future. In the future I believe it can grow and bring better life for everyone and we all accept it in the most positive way.
Bitcoin adoption from now on is the best way for the future and what I think is how to earn more than the work I have done so far, hopefully what I use can be useful until the future
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

But now is not a good time to use Bitcoin. The market is not protected, the prices of the altcoins are always manipulated daily. That made me uncomfortable because my wallet would fluctuate everyday, so bad. So I think the Crypto market needs to be adjusted more to attract more customers. Grin

Of course bitcoin market should be adjusted to attract more customers but that can only done by through Bitcoin adoption because there are many limitations in bitcoin when using it as a currency in day to day activities to accommodate our essential needs and that is due to lack of payment options via bitcoin but with adoption it can change immensely and that will help every one who posses bitcoin to change there life for better

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:24:47 AM

You feel late in entering the world of Bitcoin, as well as me and many new users enter every day because they are interested in the technology adopted by Bitcoin, Blockchain Technology which has many advantages from the old financial technology that is widely used today (conventional banks) all who enter this game, have the same hope, that bitcoin can be a future currency that can be used in all aspects of the economy. Let's wait

▔▔▔▔▔
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:10:24 AM

At this stage of its development, bitcoin is used more as an investment vehicle. But with its development as a currency, it will be increasingly embedded in our daily world and used for its intended purpose then gradually headed to massive adoption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: