Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption for better life in future .  (Read 1891 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

Definitely yes adoption of bitcoin ways for the better life in future, but depends of the people how to achieve their dream. Some people saying adoption of bitcoin will fast get rich but not need to a lot of of skills and learning how to get better life using bitcoin.

ruybanoya

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:32:32 AM

maybe yes maybe no. depending on the person using the bitcoin
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

Bitcoin had a very big impact to those who adopt the crypto currencies very early because they had benefit from the rise of the market. But still a lot of people who still doesn’t believe in the crypto market at they are closed minded in the adoption because they are afraid and think that it is just scam. Well if they will only have an open mind and knowledge they will also benefit from adopting the currencies in the future.

jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

Yes, it can be like that if people can understand and learn bitcoin in detail, bitcoin has changed people's lives a lot, but not all countries accept the presence of bitcoin even though this coin has been widely known and people want to know more about bitcoin
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

Bitcoin is being adopted more commonly in online and offline outlets. More nations and governments are legalizing it also.
Bitcoin is not where it should be, but it has come a long way in just abouf a decade.
Financial assets are not readilly accepted into society, especially one which has no government or control system.
Crypto currency was created by following the times and technology, by making it more practical, efficient and better, but in my country the government is still prohibited from making transactions directly using crypto currencies to be able to happen like what you say is still needed a long process
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

Not all know about bitcoin though it has a huge number of users but still there are people that is unaware about it. Talking about bitcoin adoption will really help in making our lives better in future. It can make us save time, money because overall it is hasslefree.
According to Many investors and market experts bitcoin will be the next big thing and it will be lead the future economy market. So adaptation of bitcoin is surely turn into a profitable deal for its users in future. Bitcoin investment is the one of the profitable thing. Many people also get benefits from it. Bitcoin increasing market price is one of the main reasons behind its profitable investment criteria. And many multinational companies like amazon, Microsoft, Samsung etc start using for various kind of marketing purposes. So these thing will help bitcoin to become a profitable asset in future.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.

bitcoin will give you the convenience and luxury you have to believe that because the presence of bitcoin everyone will be busy looking for and trying to do it is a great opportunity and profit without having to bother this gives the idea that bitcoin is very important at this time
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

The arrival of Bitcoin in the future really broke the Bitcoin bubble that appeared in late 2017, and we have seen Bitcoin achieve a more sustainable level than last year's bubble. At the same time, the cryptocurrency market has grown steadily, largely due to an increase in institutional investors engaging in this type of asset. In addition to companies such as the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) and TD Ameritrade, which have supported e-money transactions, large donations from prestigious universities such as Yale, Harvard and MIT have been invested in cryptocurrency funds
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

Bitcoin is the future of this generation if only it can be adopted by government of the world and individual who is into buying and selling it will really boost economy and make a better life of its investors.

Yes your opinion is very nice, If every country's government accepted Bitcoins and could be bought or sold, then Bitcoin would have been above the price. However, it is expected that Bitcoin will improve in the future and there will be good improvement in the economy.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

for now it is very good to buy eth or btc because the price is very weak compared to the previous day and there are many people who take it to sell it.
vickson226
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

Only bitcoin holders and adopting person will enjoy the profit for whole life. According to experts and they say that price of bitcoin will multiply ten or twenty time from current price which is the big achievement and no body can earn this big profit in his whole life. So, Bitcoin have big and high better life future.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

I think adopting in bitcoin has no assurance to have a better life in the future. I believe that it is always maybe depend on the future of crypto and I think we cannot really predict the crypto on how it will really become a verry big thing or maybe it will drop in the future. So then I believe that even if we adopt crypto today we can still didn't have an assurance to have a better life because we don't know what will be the future of crypto.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.
Yeah this is what we want to become a millionaire someday and for me that is possible with cryptocurrency most especially Bitcoin. Few people made millions with fiat money but in crypto a lot of people claiming they got millions just like early adopters some other trade with Altcoins and convert it into Bitcoins for future purposes. Here in my country the use of Bitcoin is booming in terms of businesses, online merchants, paying bills, buying loads are now getting easy and convenient. I know that as soon as we believe on Bitcoin and we work hard for it then earning millions would be possible.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

if I think that's a very good thought bro. because now the price of bitcoin is down so it will be a great opportunity to collect as much bitcoin as possible ..

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

As we all expect the better future of bitcoin will be launched in the future,because we do believe that bitcoin will survive to promote as the powerful currency in the future.Bitcoin is the future of the many.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

What OP is telling is true but for that Bitcoin should be legal to use it. Like in our country cryptocurrency is banned and who ever dealing in cryptocurrency their bank accounts are seized by bank as our government have issued notice to stop transaction related to cryptocurrency. So how do you think that traders can accept bitcoin as payment option as it is not legal to use it. But you can use by paying direct to the users who are bit-coiners. so P2P transaction are only allowed.

Until the governments of country dont legalise it, it is not possible to use bitcoin in daily life.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

Adopting bitcoin is a wise choice, bitcoin can be an investment that can provide results that greatly help financial problems, and by investing in bitcoin will be able to make the future better.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:51:34 PM

I have no doubt that bitcoin can be accepted as a currency because it is already happening and everyone knows its advantages over other national money. So far, I have not been able to use it as a currency, but I hope that I will be able to do it in the near future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

A person who is interested in Bitcoin and crypto could improve their financial situation significantly if she/he is constant, is patient and learns every day.
If someone wants to be a millionaire with Bitcoin, she/he will have to be very clever and audacious to create a capital that is revalued.

Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

I think it's worth investing in bitcoin now anyway. And when its adoption by the world as a global currency becomes more active, you can freely use it for its intended purpose, if you want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: