Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World laughing at the US  (Read 618 times)
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:18:35 PM
Merited by Vod (3)

Trump is an absolute embarrassment to our nation.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/emilytamkin/diplomats-un-laughed-donald-trump?bftwnews=&utm_term=4ldqpgc&__twitter_impression=true

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

This isn't really new - the majority of the world has been laughing at the US since he was elected.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

This isn't really new - the majority of the world has been laughing at the US since he was elected.

Ha, but for the world's diplomats to laugh in his face... it's actually quite great.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

In our #metoo culture, and Trump admitting he would "grab them by the pussy", why hasn't this pervert been charged with sexual assault yet?  Are women complaining being killed off by some presidential decree?

Trump is the worst president in the entire history of your country.  Sad
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

In our #metoo culture, and Trump admitting he would "grab them by the pussy", why hasn't this pervert been charged with sexual assault yet?  Are women complaining being killed off by some presidential decree?

There's not really that great of presdence for criminal charges (or civil charges) brought against a sitting president. Normally, criminal charges are processed through Congress.

However, Congress is stacked with the same party as Trump... they're refusing to remove their own man.

Also, the Supreme Court is being stacked. A couple decades ago, I'm pretty sure the SCOTUS would rule that the president of the United States can stand before a trial. If the GOP (and Trump) gets their way, Trump will have nearly unlimited authority.

It doesn't help that Trump's a pathological liar. For example, from one of his speeches recently, they broke out everything he said.

Helana

Activity: 80
Merit: 71

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:13:23 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

And that's good. Imagine if everyone took this clown seriously. The US citizens choose their president in a "Reality-show" mindset, as well as they are becoming a "reality-show" people. I think that, probably, the influence of the Kardashians are harming too much their culture.
Hilarious? Maybe. Dangerous? Sure.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

It kind of a nervous laugh if you know what I mean.

bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

It kind of a nervous laugh if you know what I mean.

Nah, it was the straight up laugh directly at him:

Diplomats Say They Were Definitely Laughing At Trump At The UN
Trump, however, insisted later in the day that they weren't laughing at him, saying, "People had a good time with me. We were doing it together, we had a good time."
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

Elected president of US should seriously think why most of the people criticizing him?  Does he need to improve his acts / behavior?

Amazingly he could not get even one supporter in this discussion.
yuno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

The end of American supremacy. Welcome China.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

I like how the world is no longer laughing behind Trump's back. They laugh right at his face now.

He is the stupidest guy I can think of.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:00:19 AM

buzzfeed lol

Congress is stacked with the same party as Trump... they're refusing to remove their own man.

Also, the Supreme Court is being stacked.

STACK EM DEEP!!

I can't stand the Democrats.

Kavanaugh is better than anyone who a Democrat would nominate

Gorsuch on the other hand is a very strict constitutionalist, and was a truly excellent pick -- his selection proved that Trump can on occasion be better than the typical centrist Republicans and Democrats who we've been afflicted with for decades.

Trump is a godsend for us to have, especially over hillary or the bernie communist..
Their is hope for the future of the free world thanks to Trump IMO.. Hope that we will somehow manage to retain our freedoms and liberties despite the onslaught of the lefts lies, deception, propaganda and their attempts at the dilution of voting western principles through their pushes for mass immigration voter pets..

You guys go ahead and just eat up all that lefty propaganda. Hopefully some day your eyes will open as the left makes more reckless mistakes in their obviously growing desperation..

Trump isn't perfect but as opposed to what?

I like my freedom of speech very much thank you, and it is under massive attack in the west..
Even as close as Canada, you can't legally advocate that "Trans women aren't women", which they absolutely are not, and you can't even properly criticize islam anymore..
You canadians are off your rocker allowing disgusting things like that to happen.. I'll take Trump any day every day..
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

Even if you think it's true that Trump is stupid, is it really a good idea for the whole world to say it? If he has the power to start a serious trade war, he has the power to start a nuclear war. Those funny little people that walk and talk on your computer/TV screen are actually real people living on this planet, they don't live inside the screen trapped in a 2D alternate dimension.

And you know what happens when you call people stupid? They try to prove everyone wrong, because it's annoying to them. Think about that.
crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:50:12 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

Embarrassment is an understatement.

His entire Presidency has been like a circus act. He's narcissistic and belligerent and his vocabulary is at the level of a fourth grader.

The only thing he's made great again is SNL (no offense) and that's not saying much.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:33:10 AM

This is why he keeps winning, his opponents are too busy underestimating him.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

I can only say to the Americans that you yourself have chosen a president ...
P.S. Now analyze his actions and do not do something stupid a second time in the next election.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:18:25 PM

Trump was elected by the so called "Christians right". Yet he has been shown  to be completely bereft of any morality at all.  
He was supported by business because he is a "business leader". Yet he is now known to be a trust fund baby who lost his family fortune and has never been profitable. As his own staff say. He is a fucking moron.  
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:44:22 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

I don't live in the USA; however, I don't know why but I like to compare Donald Trump with Mr. Bean, and I do find Donald Trump funnier than Mr. Bean in many ways. The way he speaks, the way he tweets (in his tweets, he literally expresses his tone by CAPITALIZING the letters Roll Eyes), everything's just so hilarious.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:42:54 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 10:57:18 PM by Carlton Banks
Merited by suchmoon (4)

As his own staff say. He is a fucking moron.  

I don't know about that. I think he's either good at playing dumb, or he's a useful idiot being manipulated by smart people. And those people are pretty smart if so, as he was an electoral success.

He was supported by business because he is a "business leader". Yet he is now known to be a trust fund baby who lost his family fortune and has never been profitable.

Right. But let's not forget Trump's only success: reality TV star

He's basically a celebrity businessman, he uses his personality and media exposure to advertise himself as if he's a real businessman, that just happens to be on TV. The truth is the opposite: his businesses only have any recognition because he's a TV personality.

He's a skilled performer on live TV, you can't get on TV consistently for decades without that being true. To what extent he's outright acting, only he and people very close by can know. Think about when Trump joined in fights in WWE wrestling though, no intelligent adult will tell you that wasn't Trump acting. And the footage of that is seamlessly well done, most of the people watching that who are actually wrestling fans would have been equally incredulous to Trump hitting a 200 pound wrestler with a foldup chair as when the "real" wrestlers do the same thing.  
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

As his own staff say. He is a fucking moron.  

I don't know about that. I think he's either good at playing dumb, or he's a useful idiot being manipulated by smart people. And those people are pretty smart if so, as he was an electoral success.

He was supported by business because he is a "business leader". Yet he is now known to be a trust fund baby who lost his family fortune and has never been profitable.

Right. But let's not forget Trump's only success: reality TV star

He's basically a celebrity businessman, he uses his personality and media exposure to advertise himself as if he's a real businessman, that just happens to be on TV. The truth is the opposite: his businesses only have any recognition because he's a TV personality.

He's a skilled performer on live TV, you can't get on TV consistently for decades without that being true. To what extent he's outright acting though, only he and people very close by can know. Think about when Trump joined in fights in WWE wrestling though, no intelligent adult will tell you that wasn't Trump acting. And the footage of that is seamlessly well done, most of the people watching that who are actually wrestling fans would have been equally incredulous to Trump hitting a 200 pound wrestler with a foldup chair as when the "real" wrestlers do the same thing.  

I disagree. I think he was born into riches and he just enjoys showmanship. He's a liar, con artist and thief when it comes to business. The world isn't laughing at his showmanship, they're laughing at his "belief" of the world.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: