Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] [ANN] BITFXT EXCHANGE AND BITFXT COIN (BXT)  (Read 1677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitfxt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

bitfxt technology

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:08:16 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 09:39:45 AM by bitfxt

What is BXT COIN?

Bitfxt coin (BXT) is a ‘decentralized cryptocurrency built with a proof of stake algorithm. BXT Coin is the store of value in the Bitfxt ecosystem — an alliance of entities and technologies built on a world-class hardware infrastructure, proprietary blockchain technology, a decentralized, user friendly wallet system and a regulation-friendly global network of KYC authenticated users.

We have created lots of blockchain solutions and we are set to do more… Our focus is to bring blockchain closer to the people.

Our approach is first of its kind and we are on the move to build the largest blockchain and cryptocurrency community across Africa.

Our projects

Bitfxt Exchange: Our Exchange was designed to be the best and first of its kind. It is the go-to exchange for both the learned and unlearned. It is intuitive and easy to operate. Users can fund their accounts seamlessly and withdraw with ease… It is the cheapest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of fees. https://bitfxt.com

Bitfxt Wallet: Bitfxt Wallet is an android native wallet for securely holding and trading ETH and BTC. Users can as well trade and exchange with their local currency using bitfxt waller. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.application.bitfxt

Bxtcoin Vault: Bxtcoin Vault is an innovative mining/coin release software that rewards users with new coins for locking down their coins to provide liquidity to our exchange. https://vault.bxtcoin.io

Bitfxt Academy: Bitfxt Academy is the first truly blockchain academy. We offer courses and certifications like a typical online university. We accept fees in BXT. https://academy.bitfxt.co

Bitfxt Lab: Bitfxt Lab is the software development arm of bitfxt technology. It consists of software experienced professional developers from all over the world. We also go into strategic partnerships with IT and blockchain companies to continually expand our scopes and provide more services to our clients. https://lab.bitfxt.co

Bitfxt Cointracker: Bitfxt cointracker is a sophisticated crypto currency, exchange and news tracking software. It solves a major problem in the crypto space. Users of Bitfxt Cointracker can keep tabs of every activity on the coin market cap., News, the various assets they are trading in various other exchanges without having to login to their accounts. It is amazingly always up to date because all the info. are in real time. https://bitfxt.co/cointracker

Our Use Case:
BXT coin is an exchange coin as well as a payment token. It can be used to pay for all the fees within the bitfxt ecosystem. It also functions as a stake in the hands of the holders.

Token Sale Information

Smart Contract Address: 0x24d77c210a014b1e123a0878f6c903df74a2317b

Token Price: 1ETH = 3000 BXT Private Sale [Ended]

Public Sale [Stage 1 to 4]: 1ETH = 2500 BXT | 1ETH = 2000 BXT | 1ETH = 1500 BXT and 1ETH = 1000 BXT

Minimum purchase = 0.1 ETH

Accepted payment: ETH, LTC & BTC

Total Supply: 20,000,000

Whitepaper: https://bxtcoin.io/BitfxtWhitePaper-min.pdf

To participate in our ICO, Viisit https://bxtcoin.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

It was written that Bitfxt Exchange was designed to be the best and first of its kind. There has been a lot of platform these days with the same concept so how do you compare Bitfxt Exchange with the other exchanges and what unique features does it have??
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

I can see that there are so many newly establish exchanges in the crypto industry nowadays. How can we be sure that Bitfxt Exchange is really safe and reliable to use? Do we also need KYC for registration and verification?
bitfxt (OP)
Copper Member

bitfxt technology

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

Yes. You have to use KYC to be able to have full access to our services

momshie_anne

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:23:42 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 03:22:12 AM by momshie_anne

May I know if what are the privileges of an early investors, do we have bonus? Do we need to pass KYC before we can buy BXT?
bhiee

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

It was written that Bitfxt Exchange was designed to be the best and first of its kind. There has been a lot of platform these days with the same concept so how do you compare Bitfxt Exchange with the other exchanges and what unique features does it have??

Bitfxt is built to high standards, audited, and penetration tested. They have experience, building financial systems to the highest security standards and strive to ensure security first. Poor market liquidity: Professional traders and normal users are significantly affected by this. Having a shallow order book means high slippage when trading, which is very expensive for traders. Getting miners, institutional investors and large traders into a new exchange is a chicken and egg problem, and requires a team with deep industry resources. Bitfxt’s team have been in both the finance and crypto industry for many years. The team has worked on and operated a number of exchanges, and have accumulated a large network of partners in this space.
Hi, i would like to ask, can you mention and explain one of the best features Bitfxt exchange has compare to other exchange platform?
daejabu0314

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

Excuse me, I did not quite understand what is the function of Bitfxt Cointracker? Could you explain this point to me?
Kentot07

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

Excuse me, I did not quite understand what is the function of Bitfxt Cointracker? Could you explain this point to me?

Bitfxt Cointracker shows the most accurate live prices, charts and market rates from trusted top crypto exchanges globally. Bitfxt Cointracker have over 1600+ cryptocurrencies, trusted historical data, and details of active, upcoming and finished initial coin offerings.
HitPakbot31

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

may i ask did you have a bounty or airdrop campaign ? before i invest i will join for that both campaign for double earning Smiley im just read all about the info for this project i think good and much better to invest i hope did have a campaign im just invest and willing to promote for this project and i think im just starting invest in 100$ thats my minimum to invest thats enough for me
chehintog_24

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

Aside from purchasing BXT coins, as a beginner in the world of crypto, how can i simply earn your tokens for free? Is there something like a referral bonus for inviting someone to sign up in your given link, or maybe a simple airdrop as a reward for every participants?
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:12:09 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 03:20:47 AM by momshie_anne

Where can I find out more about the team & advisor? As an investor I want to check their transparrency, I want to make sure that my investment are in good people.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

Who can contribute on your ICO?  I read about this BXT Academy and I am searching for further information about this and how will your token work on this?
Yvonne03

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

Dev,what is the difference of bitFXT exchange than the exchanger out there?
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

Aside from purchasing BXT coins, as a beginner in the world of crypto, how can i simply earn your tokens for free? Is there something like a referral bonus for inviting someone to sign up in your given link, or maybe a simple airdrop as a reward for every participants?
That is also the questions I want to ask, is BITFXT conducted a bounty campaign? If yes, can we know the link to join on your social media bounty campaign to promote and spread the platform and reccomend to my friends to support this project.
riissshhhh19

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

Bitfxt is built to high standards, audited, and penetration tested. They have experience, building financial systems to the highest security standards and strive to ensure security first. Poor market liquidity: Professional traders and normal users are significantly affected by this. Having a shallow order book means high slippage when trading, which is very expensive for traders. Getting miners, institutional investors and large traders into a new exchange is a chicken and egg problem, and requires a team with deep industry resources. Bitfxt’s team have been in both the finance and crypto industry for many years. The team has worked on and operated a number of exchanges, and have accumulated a large network of partners in this space.
That's good to hear then. You explained it very well, now I can see what Bitfxt Exchange can offer more than the other exchanges.. What about Bitfxt wallet? Your wallet seems to have a great features. It was an android native wallet. Does it means it was a mobile wallet app which can be downloaded by the android phone users?
daejabu0314

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

Hello there! Your idea sounds interesting, but I got some questions. This is not new for most of people, there are numerous projects like this, isn't it? Are you sure you can attract enough users?
Kentot07

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:41:27 AM

That is also the questions I want to ask, is BITFXT conducted a bounty campaign? If yes, can we know the link to join on your social media bounty campaign to promote and spread the platform and reccomend to my friends to support this project.
Yes they conducting a bounty campaign and also an airdrop right now. Sadly their telegram community group has been deleted by telegram management, but don't worry you can check their airdrop and bounty campaign on their social media accounts. P.S. I can't post any link here Cheesy Smiley
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

Dev,what is the difference of bitFXT exchange than the exchanger out there?

According to the team, BXTExchange is intuitive and easy to operate. Users can fund their accounts seamlessly and withdraw with ease. It is the cheapest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of fees.
bhiee

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

About the Bitfxt exchange, you told that you offers cheaper fees than others, how much is the amount of fee?
leialdover

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

I browsed through the ico site, and thats a big amount of soft cap and hard cap. Will you be able to sell all those tokens for sale,, and if not, what will you do to those unsold tokens?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:28:04 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 03:19:01 AM by momshie_anne

Someone mentioned this on a particular review but it does'nt have enough explanation regarding on this, what is Bitfxt Vault and how will work on BXTExchange is this the one will use on their mining feature?
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

What is Bitfxt Vault?

Bitfxt vault is an innovative software that reward bxtcoin miners with new bxtcoin depending on the vault algorithm purchased by miners, you can check some videos regarding on this on their youtube channel.
riissshhhh19

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

Hi, i would like to ask, can you mention and explain one of the best features Bitfxt exchange has compare to other exchange platform?
Maybe the best features of Bitfxt Exchange was, it is more easier to use-even a person who's new in exchange can conveniently and easily used it and that Bitfxt offers much cheaper fee compared to other exchangers. I just wish it has a unique features which cannot be seen in other competitor exchangers.
megabillion

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

What a nice exchanger. How much will be trading fee there?I hope those tokens in market will also be added here.
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

Bitfxt we make a safe and easy way  to learn , trade and store both digital and fiat currency .
This project is really great , buy more before its too late .
Yes agree to you,this project will huge profit soon so,what are they waiting,buy more and hold 4th quarter of 2018 is time for buying and rape on 2019,just my analysist:)
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

Will there be KYC on your BXT EXCHANGE, and why did you prefer to have KYC on your trading platform?
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:12:34 AM

Will there be KYC on your BXT EXCHANGE, and why did you prefer to have KYC on your trading platform?

When I dropped by on their Telegram Channel there will be KYC on their BXT EXCHANGE as per admin said. Maybe this will provide more secure for their traders on their BXTExchange, me as a trader I really prefer an exchange with much assurance and security of my assets. I hope also there will be Google authenticator on their BXTExchange to avoid hackers and some malicious activity on everyone's account.
visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

Hello sir, reserved for indonesian translate.
cuteness

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

When I dropped by on their Telegram Channel there will be KYC on their BXT EXCHANGE as per admin said. Maybe this will provide more secure for their traders on their BXTExchange, me as a trader I really prefer an exchange with much assurance and security of my assets. I hope also there will be Google authenticator on their BXTExchange to avoid hackers and some malicious activity on everyone's account.

yes they are focusing on their security i hope they will make a unique way to secured all our account.

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
leialdover

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

Security and safety on everyones account is one that an exchange should have. If Bitfxt exchange develop this, surely it will gain the trust of its users and also it will gain more and more users too.

bhiee

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

Is the BXT exchange newly developed or has been exestid for several period of time?
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

I am amazed with what I read about this project but I wonder if how will Bitfxt compete with other trading platform aside from having lowest fees, for I know that there are so many trading platform now and they are keep on coming. How I wonder if they also have incentives for token holders on their trading platform soon, I hope BXTExchange will consider this.
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:01:50 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 07:59:51 AM by RAMONRA

How can you assure the security of our asset on your  BXT WALLET? What are the crypto currencies that we can store on BXT WALLET?
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

I believe and believe that this project is very good for the development of the world, is there the latest update on this project? what is the achievement at this time?.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

I How can you assure the security of our asset on your  BXT WALLET? What are the crypto currencies that we can store on BXT WALLET?
maybe the developer from the BXT Wallet is doing a lot of developers about it. because to establish a wallet or exchange requires a great sense of responsibility to accommodate client assets. and all that is not easy to build one's trust to invest in that exchange.
this is very interesting to see.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
chehintog_24

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 04:00:47 PM by chehintog_24

I do believe that Bitfxt Exchange would be one of those biggest exchanges in the market. It will definitely a good competition among other exchanges to maintain their reputation and loyal consumers. Please add more newly videos and medium articles about this project..
bitfxt (OP)
Copper Member

bitfxt technology

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:25:48 AM

I browsed through the ico site, and thats a big amount of soft cap and hard cap. Will you be able to sell all those tokens for sale,, and if not, what will you do to those unsold tokens?

It will be locked down to be unlocked to bxtcoin vaulters in the future

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

It seems that you have chosen a very difficult moment for the start. Every day another new exchnage appears. You have to prepare yourself for a very long fight with aggressive marketing, which will not be easy with the current economic situation on market. Let's hope that soon the downward trend will reverse and it will turn out that it was a good time to start. ..Who does not risk, he does not drink champagne Wink Good luck!

RAMONRA

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

It seems that you have chosen a very difficult moment for the start. Every day another new exchnage appears. You have to prepare yourself for a very long fight with aggressive marketing, which will not be easy with the current economic situation on market. Let's hope that soon the downward trend will reverse and it will turn out that it was a good time to start. ..Who does not risk, he does not drink champagne Wink Good luck!

But I guess exchanger platform are now  the most profitable platform in blockchain, but I agree with you everyone  must be well prepared in terms of blockchain project for as far as I know the market now is very unpredictable, one must be ready in times of downtrend.
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:19:53 AM

What events are you planning on attending or have you participated in? Will you have some webinar or a Q and A portion with DEvs and CEO of Bitfxt? if theres any, I want to participate.
HitPakbot31

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

If i gping to invest how much minimum can i invest ? some project has icant reach to invest because a high price for minimum invest and others platform was not clearly from me i hope i can afford for the price hopefully please answers and thanks advance
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

I believe this project will success. They have a nice promotions to help us by low fees. The team have a interesting goal and it gives as a high profit.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

I like how they develop Bitfxt apps because it is user friendly and works in any android device which can offer speed instant trading, exchange and the best of cryptocurrency banking.
juvieruel

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

a decentralized cryptocurrency built with a proof of stake algorithm.
Im thankful to participate this project bitfxt.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

If i gping to invest how much minimum can i invest ? some project has icant reach to invest because a high price for minimum invest and others platform was not clearly from me i hope i can afford for the price hopefully please answers and thanks advance
Token Price: 1ETH = 3000 BXT Private Sale

Stage 1/5

Public Sale [Stage 1 to 4]: 1ETH = 2500 BXT | 1ETH = 2000 BXT | 1ETH = 1500 BXT and 1ETH = 1000 BXT

BXT ICO Crypto token will be paid to you instantly as soon as your payment is confirmed.

Complete information; https://bxtcoin.io
chehintog_24

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

Stage 1/5

BXT ICO Crypto token will be paid to you instantly as soon as your payment is confirmed.

How long does the public sale will run? Is there a bonus for reffering potential investors or maybe somekind of discounts for early birds? I do believe BXT coins is a worthy future investment that should not missed at all..
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

Stage 1/5

How long does the public sale will run? Is there a bonus for reffering potential investors or maybe somekind of discounts for early birds? I do believe BXT coins is a worthy future investment that should not missed at all..
Information from whitepaper; https://bxtcoin.io/BitfxtWhitePaper-min.pdf

2018/09/27 - ICO Public sale start
2018/11/27 - ICO public sale end. BXT coin ICO ended

For price discount, as I explained above;

Stage 1; 1ETH = 2500 BXT
Stage 2; 1ETH = 2000 BXT
Stage 3; 1ETH = 1500 BXT
Stage 4; 1ETH = 1000 BXT
Satge 5; There is no discount
leialdover

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

Is the bitfxt exchange already live. I haven't have much time to sign up and check the exchange yet. I want to know from users of this platform what their insights about the exchange.

HitPakbot31

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:04:03 AM

how many supply of that circulate this project ? how if your token sales was not buy all did you burn it or make airdrop ? im just saying for many  questions of others members or investors i hope you gonna answers me to my questions thanks advance
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

Stage 1/5

Stage 1; 1ETH = 2500 BXT
Stage 2; 1ETH = 2000 BXT
Stage 3; 1ETH = 1500 BXT
Stage 4; 1ETH = 1000 BXT

What if you did not meet the target sales will BXT continue, and may I know if how much have you already raised?
jenilyn

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

This project is very interesting they are hardworking team and very responsible. They have a great goal to improve their platform. It is surely success because of their good platform and have a low fees.
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

Regarding on this BXT Wallet what are the digital currency that we can store on it and how secure it is?
Cherryfie03

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Choosing Bitfxt is very fast and stable, their services are super fast and stable, a mixture of Artificial Intellegence intuitive user interface which enables consumers to exchange crypto and fiat currencies in real time
chehintog_24

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

Bitfxt is the next big thing to happen in the blockchain space. With its platform, we can learn, buy and trade all in one. I am sure with the team’s desires, dreams and visions this project will have a great future ahead.
juvieruel

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

Bitfxt Cointracker have over 1600+ cryptocurrencies, trusted historical data, and details of active, upcoming and finished initial coin offerings.
Download the app now available in play store
😍😍
riissshhhh19

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:02:20 AM

Stage 1/5

Stage 1; 1ETH = 2500 BXT
Stage 2; 1ETH = 2000 BXT
Stage 3; 1ETH = 1500 BXT
Stage 4; 1ETH = 1000 BXT

What if you did not meet the target sales will BXT continue, and may I know if how much have you already raised?
Very interesting and intriguing question here. I also wonder what will the team do if they didn't meet their target sale? Will they continue to develop and release this project or they will just stop and refund all the investment/money from the investors? Im sure that the team has prepared a counter plan whatever the result of the token sale will be.
rainingbitcoins

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:24:59 AM

Does this project work with other projects? how to deal with collaboration to create something that is very useful for many people? Thank you, good luck.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
HitPakbot31

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:38:42 AM

How many teams that will you running in this project ? for the dev what kind of freebies that will you came to me if gonna invest me are you trying to make blog in youtibe for sure the team and project was running to make sure every investors was not make mistake to invest in this project ?
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

Bitfxt, you have a wonderful platform, features as well, but my question is how are you going to handle situation like downtrend of the market which is happening at the moment,do you have some action plans regarding on this matter, are ready for this kind of situation?
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

What exchange you plan to be listed aside from BXTExchange? Some projects now been listed while sales is ongoing, do you consider this option too to widen your popularity and to boost the confident of your investors?
jenilyn

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

Bitfxt is have a very nice platform that helps us in trading using our android phone. They have a nice idea on their project that easily to learn about trading.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

Bitfxt will charge variations of 0.25% or more per trade depending on the condition of the market at the time of trade to ensure the system stability. It will be subsequently introduced volume based tiering and fee promotions.

chehintog_24

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

The team behind Bitfxt Exchange are consists of several passionate blockchain enthusiasts from diverse backgrounds, scattered all over the world. Its platform will provide an interactive systems and tools that will hasten the mainstream acceptance of the blockchain technology.
juvieruel

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

Bitfxt Exchange was designed to be the best and first of its kind.
Great project.....
Dhanems

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

BitFXT is vault wallet,exchange platform..this project will give thier investors a safe wallet and decentralized platform...I wish for  the best BITFXT!!!
leialdover

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

These days exchange token are getting known. How are you sure that this exchange will be used widely by users.. There is absolutely so many exchange coming in and out. How are you sure that this will be, not those one who exits?

momshie_anne

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

As an investors I just want assurance for my investment,can you please tell me if what can be your strategy to preserve your token price, in times where dumping is happening do you have plans to buy back your token?
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

Bitfxt is have a very nice platform that helps us in trading using our android phone. They have a nice idea on their project that easily to learn about trading.

I agree, I used to visit their telegram community channel and their CEO is very much approachable and the rest of the team/admins, they were all ready to make chitchats with their supporters. I hope for the success of this project and I plan to buy more BXT waiting for the market to recover from downtrend.
chehintog_24

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

I agree, I used to visit their telegram community channel and their CEO is very much approachable and the rest of the team/admins, they were all ready to make chitchats with their supporters. I hope for the success of this project and I plan to buy more BXT waiting for the market to recover from downtrend.

So, what else could we ask for? Bitfxt Exchange is the great answer that we are looking for in an exchange. Trading and some simple transactions will be more enjoyable as much as possible.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

Bitfxt mobile apps has the power to make money fits well in your pocket. You can easily access your account with ease at any time and anywhere and it is user friendly and works in any android device.
jenilyn

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

Bitfxt is the mobile apps platform that helps us to easily use to trade. The teams are very responsible to their projects and hardworking. They are always active and answering some question about their projects.
juvieruel

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

Bitfxt is the cheapest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of fees.
Very nice idea
Some exchanger are higher transaction fees.
HitPakbot31

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

how many team member that you running in this project and what country cant participate of this project ? can you perform earlier an exchanger if did nkt reach the hardcap but softcap is relach? what kind of exchanger is that?
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

how many team member that you running in this project ...
I quote from the website; https://bxtcoin.io/#team

Team

Bitfxt team is made up of passionate fintech / blockchain developers and enthusiasts who are committed to seeing a more trasparent and secure ecosystem.

• Franklin Peters
  • Engr. Ngozi Emefiena
  • Barr. Mike Ani
  • Subramania
  • Mubashar Iqbal
  • Gabriel Ojibe, I.
  • Reginald Felton
  • Eden Gomez
  • Ojobe C. Prince
  • Emmanuel Adams.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dhanems

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

Let's make this project successful guys!I believed in this project and this project will success if we helped each other from Dev to thier community,bitFXT your crypto investment shine your life soon...
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

BitFXT is vault wallet,exchange platform..this project will give thier investors a safe wallet and decentralized platform...I wish for  the best BITFXT!!!

Why did you say so that it is secured, does BXTWallet has private keys, and is this already available for downloads on the apps store?
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

Team

Bitfxt team is made up of passionate fintech / blockchain developers and enthusiasts who are committed to seeing a more trasparent and secure ecosystem.

• Franklin Peters
  • Engr. Ngozi Emefiena
  • Barr. Mike Ani
  • Subramania
  • Mubashar Iqbal
  • Gabriel Ojibe, I.
  • Reginald Felton
  • Eden Gomez
  • Ojobe C. Prince
  • Emmanuel Adams.

Do they have social media account where I can read more about them?
jenilyn

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

Bitfxt is an mobile apps that bring blockchain closer to the people. It is the wallet that they surely secure to trade. This is very nice concept that we need.
rainingbitcoins

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

Very good choice, just join to succeed in this project and get the various benefits of this project, keep supporting and giving your best work, good luck working.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:34:27 AM

Team

• Franklin Peters
  • Engr. Ngozi Emefiena
  • Barr. Mike Ani
  • Subramania
  • Mubashar Iqbal
  • Gabriel Ojibe, I.
  • Reginald Felton
  • Eden Gomez
  • Ojobe C. Prince
  • Emmanuel Adams.

Do they have social media account where I can read more about them?
Yes, they have a social media account.

Click this link; https://bxtcoin.io/#team

After that you will be directed to the website, directly to the team profile;

Click the picture, you will be automatically directed to the profile of the "linkedin" social media team.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

hi BXT, your project has an edge in achieving success, I just want to know if you have an affiliate program and how can I join.
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

Bitfxt mobile apps has the power to make money fits well in your pocket. You can easily access your account with ease at any time and anywhere and it is user friendly and works in any android device.

DO THIS BITFXT MOBILE APPS IS ALREADY AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD?
HitPakbot31

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

i think for the running of this campaign will being a good successfull because all of the team has working hard and dev was manage all the best can work i hope someday many investors will come and join invest many more
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

There are hundreds of exchanges that went down due to being hacked. How will you give a solution for this? How will assure the security of our assets on your BXTExchange?
blastmydeals

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

Can you please make Bitfxt Cointracker more clear... how can I use it without login?
is it safe?
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

According to Bitfxt, your platform is one of the fastest exchanges in the market today, then how much  matching engine are you capable to sustain?
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

neighboring exchager project and at the same time making BXT coins. and the total supply is only 20,000,000 BXT. I think it's interesting to follow.
but will the BXT coin only be used on the BXT exchange? or later will listing in other markets?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

... but will the BXT coin only be used on the BXT exchange? or later will listing in other markets?
BXT ICO is currently in have partnerships with: Binance, Forkdelta, Idex, Yobit. I think now you can answer yourself for your question Smiley

I got information about partnersfrom their telegram admin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jenilyn

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

BITFXT is the one with the nice platform now. This is a great project and idea that help us easy. This project will be successful.
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

... but will the BXT coin only be used on the BXT exchange? or later will listing in other markets?
BXT ICO is currently in have partnerships with: Binance, Forkdelta, Idex, Yobit. I think now you can answer yourself for your question Smiley

Where did this information came from, do you have links to where I can confirm about this?
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

This project has an impressive concept and enthusiastic team, I check their profiles and find them really committed on this project, I wish for BXT success and more positive announcement to come.
jenilyn

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

Bitfxt is the project that worthy to invest. Being responsible of the team on their project is very dedicated. This is the nice project that have less fees.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

Really? It's a great news, I will try to ask again about it on telegram Wink

I'm so excited but I have a quesion too, when ICO will end? I just checked on webiste, ICO will end 786 days more? but on the roadmap it will end on November 27th, 2018. I'm confuse about this  Roll Eyes
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

I'm so excited but I have a quesion too, when ICO will end? I just checked on webiste, ICO will end 786 days more? but on the roadmap it will end on November 27th, 2018. I'm confuse about this  Roll Eyes
it looks like this project is already running, Bitfxt is an exchanger from Africa, it's like the ICO project from Golix, where they have run projects and started ico, so you don't need to be confused, because the Roadmap will run before ico is finished.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

it looks like this project is already running, Bitfxt is an exchanger from Africa, it's like the ICO project from Golix, where they have run projects and started ico, so you don't need to be confused, because the Roadmap will run before ico is finished.

If that is true then it is really a good choice to support this BXT if they are already running. They have an impressive supply of token which is only 20M.
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

Are you planning to add more cryptocurrency on your trading platform?
heleina

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 06:15:53 AM

I really like this platform.. As a trader all we want is less hassle exchange and a low transaction fee. This platform has this idea. Im looking forward for the IOS version of mobile App..
jenilyn

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

I want this platform, it really helps me because of less fee. This project have a good goal for the investors of token to trade easily.
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:27:15 PM

Hello! When did you start developing your platform, in which year? Studying at Bitfxt Academy will be only online? Can you give links to information about you in the press?
kudil

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

Hello team, Twitter account of BITFXT has been suspended? You must fix it as soon as possible! Sad

bitfxt (OP)
Copper Member

bitfxt technology

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

Hello team, Twitter account of BITFXT has been suspended? You must fix it as soon as possible! Sad

We have requested for it to be reactivated. Thanks

momshie_anne

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

On your Bitfxt Exchange, how long do I need to wait for my bitcoin deposit?
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:33:44 AM

On your Bitfxt Exchange, how long do I need to wait for my bitcoin deposit?

According to Bitfxt Exchange it require 6 network confirmations, it may take up to 1 hour for the bitcoin network to confirm the transaction.
Dhanems

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

How's the ico funds raised at the moment Dev?and when the end of ico?
LucY!

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

###CONTENT CREATION WEEK 3###
Content Link(s):
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

i dont quite understand about this project, this btfxt is an exchanger with decentralized or centralized? do you use combination for wallet or have a unique wallet?
Ambawi22

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

What is BXT COIN?

Bitfxt coin (BXT) is a ‘decentralized cryptocurrency built with a proof of stake algorithm. BXT Coin is the store of value in the Bitfxt ecosystem — an alliance of entities and technologies built on a world-class hardware infrastructure, proprietary blockchain technology, a decentralized, user friendly wallet system and a regulation-friendly global network of KYC authenticated users.

We have created lots of blockchain solutions and we are set to do more… Our focus is to bring blockchain closer to the people.

Our approach is first of its kind and we are on the move to build the largest blockchain and cryptocurrency community across Africa.

Our projects

Bitfxt Exchange: Our Exchange was designed to be the best and first of its kind. It is the go-to exchange for both the learned and unlearned. It is intuitive and easy to operate. Users can fund their accounts seamlessly and withdraw with ease… It is the cheapest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of fees. https://bitfxt.com

Bitfxt Wallet: Bitfxt Wallet is an android native wallet for securely holding and trading ETH and BTC. Users can as well trade and exchange with their local currency using bitfxt waller. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.application.bitfxt

Bxtcoin Vault: Bxtcoin Vault is an innovative mining/coin release software that rewards users with new coins for locking down their coins to provide liquidity to our exchange. https://vault.bxtcoin.io

Bitfxt Academy: Bitfxt Academy is the first truly blockchain academy. We offer courses and certifications like a typical online university. We accept fees in BXT. https://academy.bitfxt.co

Bitfxt Lab: Bitfxt Lab is the software development arm of bitfxt technology. It consists of software experienced professional developers from all over the world. We also go into strategic partnerships with IT and blockchain companies to continually expand our scopes and provide more services to our clients. https://lab.bitfxt.co

Bitfxt Cointracker: Bitfxt cointracker is a sophisticated crypto currency, exchange and news tracking software. It solves a major problem in the crypto space. Users of Bitfxt Cointracker can keep tabs of every activity on the coin market cap., News, the various assets they are trading in various other exchanges without having to login to their accounts. It is amazingly always up to date because all the info. are in real time. https://bitfxt.co/cointracker

Our Use Case:
BXT coin is an exchange coin as well as a payment token. It can be used to pay for all the fees within the bitfxt ecosystem. It also functions as a stake in the hands of the holders.

Token Sale Information

Smart Contract Address: 0x24d77c210a014b1e123a0878f6c903df74a2317b

Token Price: 1ETH = 3000 BXT Private Sale [Ended]

Total Supply: 20,000,000

Whitepaper: https://bxtcoin.io/BitfxtWhitePaper-min.pdf

To participate in our ICO, Viisit https://bxtcoin.io
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

Is it safe to use BITFXT?
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Is it safe to use BITFXT?

According to their website it's Yes! Their main priority is to keep clients personal data safe and secure. They will take great precautions around security of their system and are constantly monitoring for any suspicious activities, however they cannot provide security for bitcoins stored on users computer, so it is important to take additional steps to ensure that our bitcoin wallet remains protected from users other than ourself.
jenilyn

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

BXT will be the good exchanger and this will be popular soon. As a trader it is very big help for me in less fee.
In the future, BXT will build a decentralized exchange, where BXT will be used as one of the key base assets as well as gas to spent.
codemax

Activity: 288

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

very successful project. i think future is great.
kudil

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

We have requested for it to be reactivated. Thanks
Do you have a plan to list your ICO project at ICObench? because I can't find BitFXT on there, really if you wanna list on ICO rating, I advice you to list on there Wink well, someone above asked about fund raised, we are waiting for your answer and also good news!

BXT will be the good exchanger and this will be popular soon. As a trader it is very big help for me in less fee.
In the future, BXT will build a decentralized exchange, where BXT will be used as one of the key base assets as well as gas to spent.
Let's see on the near future, at least the team should consistent regarding roadmap, but the question is, how's team face current market situation, if they can handle it, then good future is coming!
bitfxt (OP)
Copper Member

bitfxt technology

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:27:48 PM

Announcement: BXT Coin is being Listed on LATOKEN

After successful completion of our IEO on LATOKEN, Bitfxt Coin(BXT), will soon be listed on LATOKEN Exchange. By listing on latoken, we open up our exchange and its amazing opportunities to everyone, allowing every cryptocurrency participant to engage in our ecosystem and enjoy unlimited opportunities for investments, growth and development.

Latoken is our major exchange listing, this is because latoken exchange is a very innovative exchange with excellent and amazing functionalities, we chose latoken exchange as our major exchange because we share the same innovative ideologies powering latoken exchange and seek to build an innovative platform for the global industry beginning from the African Community.

About Latoken

LATOKEN is a rapidly growing Top-30 crypto exchange focusing on providing liquidity for new tokens:

● $170+ million daily turnover

● 135,000+ registered traders

● 350+ crypto pairs available for trading

Besides crypto trading, LATOKEN users can participate in selected Tokens Sales at pre-sale and crowd sale stages.
The exact date of our listing will be published in our next article, Use this link to start trading bxtcoin:

https://bit.ly/2HHuJjT

We at Bitfxt is happy about our first listing, and we are enthusiastic that you are too, Happy Trading!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: