Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] [ANN] BITFXT EXCHANGE AND BITFXT COIN (BXT)  (Read 1682 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
momshie_anne

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:28:04 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 03:19:01 AM by momshie_anne

Someone mentioned this on a particular review but it does'nt have enough explanation regarding on this, what is Bitfxt Vault and how will work on BXTExchange is this the one will use on their mining feature?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

What is Bitfxt Vault?

Bitfxt vault is an innovative software that reward bxtcoin miners with new bxtcoin depending on the vault algorithm purchased by miners, you can check some videos regarding on this on their youtube channel.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

It was written that Bitfxt Exchange was designed to be the best and first of its kind. There has been a lot of platform these days with the same concept so how do you compare Bitfxt Exchange with the other exchanges and what unique features does it have??

Bitfxt is built to high standards, audited, and penetration tested. They have experience, building financial systems to the highest security standards and strive to ensure security first. Poor market liquidity: Professional traders and normal users are significantly affected by this. Having a shallow order book means high slippage when trading, which is very expensive for traders. Getting miners, institutional investors and large traders into a new exchange is a chicken and egg problem, and requires a team with deep industry resources. Bitfxt’s team have been in both the finance and crypto industry for many years. The team has worked on and operated a number of exchanges, and have accumulated a large network of partners in this space.
Hi, i would like to ask, can you mention and explain one of the best features Bitfxt exchange has compare to other exchange platform?
Maybe the best features of Bitfxt Exchange was, it is more easier to use-even a person who's new in exchange can conveniently and easily used it and that Bitfxt offers much cheaper fee compared to other exchangers. I just wish it has a unique features which cannot be seen in other competitor exchangers.
megabillion

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

What a nice exchanger. How much will be trading fee there?I hope those tokens in market will also be added here.
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

Bitfxt we make a safe and easy way  to learn , trade and store both digital and fiat currency .
This project is really great , buy more before its too late .
Yes agree to you,this project will huge profit soon so,what are they waiting,buy more and hold 4th quarter of 2018 is time for buying and rape on 2019,just my analysist:)
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

Will there be KYC on your BXT EXCHANGE, and why did you prefer to have KYC on your trading platform?
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:12:34 AM

Will there be KYC on your BXT EXCHANGE, and why did you prefer to have KYC on your trading platform?

When I dropped by on their Telegram Channel there will be KYC on their BXT EXCHANGE as per admin said. Maybe this will provide more secure for their traders on their BXTExchange, me as a trader I really prefer an exchange with much assurance and security of my assets. I hope also there will be Google authenticator on their BXTExchange to avoid hackers and some malicious activity on everyone's account.
visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

Hello sir, reserved for indonesian translate.
cuteness

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

When I dropped by on their Telegram Channel there will be KYC on their BXT EXCHANGE as per admin said. Maybe this will provide more secure for their traders on their BXTExchange, me as a trader I really prefer an exchange with much assurance and security of my assets. I hope also there will be Google authenticator on their BXTExchange to avoid hackers and some malicious activity on everyone's account.

yes they are focusing on their security i hope they will make a unique way to secured all our account.

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
leialdover

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

Security and safety on everyones account is one that an exchange should have. If Bitfxt exchange develop this, surely it will gain the trust of its users and also it will gain more and more users too.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
bhiee

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

Is the BXT exchange newly developed or has been exestid for several period of time?
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

I am amazed with what I read about this project but I wonder if how will Bitfxt compete with other trading platform aside from having lowest fees, for I know that there are so many trading platform now and they are keep on coming. How I wonder if they also have incentives for token holders on their trading platform soon, I hope BXTExchange will consider this.
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:01:50 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 07:59:51 AM by RAMONRA

How can you assure the security of our asset on your  BXT WALLET? What are the crypto currencies that we can store on BXT WALLET?
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

I believe and believe that this project is very good for the development of the world, is there the latest update on this project? what is the achievement at this time?.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

I How can you assure the security of our asset on your  BXT WALLET? What are the crypto currencies that we can store on BXT WALLET?
maybe the developer from the BXT Wallet is doing a lot of developers about it. because to establish a wallet or exchange requires a great sense of responsibility to accommodate client assets. and all that is not easy to build one's trust to invest in that exchange.
this is very interesting to see.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 04:00:47 PM by chehintog_24

I do believe that Bitfxt Exchange would be one of those biggest exchanges in the market. It will definitely a good competition among other exchanges to maintain their reputation and loyal consumers. Please add more newly videos and medium articles about this project..
bitfxt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7

bitfxt technology

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:25:48 AM

I browsed through the ico site, and thats a big amount of soft cap and hard cap. Will you be able to sell all those tokens for sale,, and if not, what will you do to those unsold tokens?

It will be locked down to be unlocked to bxtcoin vaulters in the future

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

It seems that you have chosen a very difficult moment for the start. Every day another new exchnage appears. You have to prepare yourself for a very long fight with aggressive marketing, which will not be easy with the current economic situation on market. Let's hope that soon the downward trend will reverse and it will turn out that it was a good time to start. ..Who does not risk, he does not drink champagne Wink Good luck!

RAMONRA

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

It seems that you have chosen a very difficult moment for the start. Every day another new exchnage appears. You have to prepare yourself for a very long fight with aggressive marketing, which will not be easy with the current economic situation on market. Let's hope that soon the downward trend will reverse and it will turn out that it was a good time to start. ..Who does not risk, he does not drink champagne Wink Good luck!

But I guess exchanger platform are now  the most profitable platform in blockchain, but I agree with you everyone  must be well prepared in terms of blockchain project for as far as I know the market now is very unpredictable, one must be ready in times of downtrend.
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:19:53 AM

What events are you planning on attending or have you participated in? Will you have some webinar or a Q and A portion with DEvs and CEO of Bitfxt? if theres any, I want to participate.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: