Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] [ANN] BITFXT EXCHANGE AND BITFXT COIN (BXT)  (Read 1677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitfxt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

bitfxt technology

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:08:16 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 09:39:45 AM by bitfxt

What is BXT COIN?

Bitfxt coin (BXT) is a ‘decentralized cryptocurrency built with a proof of stake algorithm. BXT Coin is the store of value in the Bitfxt ecosystem — an alliance of entities and technologies built on a world-class hardware infrastructure, proprietary blockchain technology, a decentralized, user friendly wallet system and a regulation-friendly global network of KYC authenticated users.

We have created lots of blockchain solutions and we are set to do more… Our focus is to bring blockchain closer to the people.

Our approach is first of its kind and we are on the move to build the largest blockchain and cryptocurrency community across Africa.

Our projects

Bitfxt Exchange: Our Exchange was designed to be the best and first of its kind. It is the go-to exchange for both the learned and unlearned. It is intuitive and easy to operate. Users can fund their accounts seamlessly and withdraw with ease… It is the cheapest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of fees. https://bitfxt.com

Bitfxt Wallet: Bitfxt Wallet is an android native wallet for securely holding and trading ETH and BTC. Users can as well trade and exchange with their local currency using bitfxt waller. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.application.bitfxt

Bxtcoin Vault: Bxtcoin Vault is an innovative mining/coin release software that rewards users with new coins for locking down their coins to provide liquidity to our exchange. https://vault.bxtcoin.io

Bitfxt Academy: Bitfxt Academy is the first truly blockchain academy. We offer courses and certifications like a typical online university. We accept fees in BXT. https://academy.bitfxt.co

Bitfxt Lab: Bitfxt Lab is the software development arm of bitfxt technology. It consists of software experienced professional developers from all over the world. We also go into strategic partnerships with IT and blockchain companies to continually expand our scopes and provide more services to our clients. https://lab.bitfxt.co

Bitfxt Cointracker: Bitfxt cointracker is a sophisticated crypto currency, exchange and news tracking software. It solves a major problem in the crypto space. Users of Bitfxt Cointracker can keep tabs of every activity on the coin market cap., News, the various assets they are trading in various other exchanges without having to login to their accounts. It is amazingly always up to date because all the info. are in real time. https://bitfxt.co/cointracker

Our Use Case:
BXT coin is an exchange coin as well as a payment token. It can be used to pay for all the fees within the bitfxt ecosystem. It also functions as a stake in the hands of the holders.

Token Sale Information

Smart Contract Address: 0x24d77c210a014b1e123a0878f6c903df74a2317b

Token Price: 1ETH = 3000 BXT Private Sale [Ended]

Public Sale [Stage 1 to 4]: 1ETH = 2500 BXT | 1ETH = 2000 BXT | 1ETH = 1500 BXT and 1ETH = 1000 BXT

Minimum purchase = 0.1 ETH

Accepted payment: ETH, LTC & BTC

Total Supply: 20,000,000

Whitepaper: https://bxtcoin.io/BitfxtWhitePaper-min.pdf

To participate in our ICO, Viisit https://bxtcoin.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

It was written that Bitfxt Exchange was designed to be the best and first of its kind. There has been a lot of platform these days with the same concept so how do you compare Bitfxt Exchange with the other exchanges and what unique features does it have??
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

I can see that there are so many newly establish exchanges in the crypto industry nowadays. How can we be sure that Bitfxt Exchange is really safe and reliable to use? Do we also need KYC for registration and verification?
bitfxt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7

bitfxt technology

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

Yes. You have to use KYC to be able to have full access to our services

momshie_anne

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:23:42 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 03:22:12 AM by momshie_anne

May I know if what are the privileges of an early investors, do we have bonus? Do we need to pass KYC before we can buy BXT?
bhiee

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

It was written that Bitfxt Exchange was designed to be the best and first of its kind. There has been a lot of platform these days with the same concept so how do you compare Bitfxt Exchange with the other exchanges and what unique features does it have??

Bitfxt is built to high standards, audited, and penetration tested. They have experience, building financial systems to the highest security standards and strive to ensure security first. Poor market liquidity: Professional traders and normal users are significantly affected by this. Having a shallow order book means high slippage when trading, which is very expensive for traders. Getting miners, institutional investors and large traders into a new exchange is a chicken and egg problem, and requires a team with deep industry resources. Bitfxt’s team have been in both the finance and crypto industry for many years. The team has worked on and operated a number of exchanges, and have accumulated a large network of partners in this space.
Hi, i would like to ask, can you mention and explain one of the best features Bitfxt exchange has compare to other exchange platform?
daejabu0314

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

Excuse me, I did not quite understand what is the function of Bitfxt Cointracker? Could you explain this point to me?
Kentot07

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

Excuse me, I did not quite understand what is the function of Bitfxt Cointracker? Could you explain this point to me?

Bitfxt Cointracker shows the most accurate live prices, charts and market rates from trusted top crypto exchanges globally. Bitfxt Cointracker have over 1600+ cryptocurrencies, trusted historical data, and details of active, upcoming and finished initial coin offerings.
HitPakbot31

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

may i ask did you have a bounty or airdrop campaign ? before i invest i will join for that both campaign for double earning Smiley im just read all about the info for this project i think good and much better to invest i hope did have a campaign im just invest and willing to promote for this project and i think im just starting invest in 100$ thats my minimum to invest thats enough for me
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

Aside from purchasing BXT coins, as a beginner in the world of crypto, how can i simply earn your tokens for free? Is there something like a referral bonus for inviting someone to sign up in your given link, or maybe a simple airdrop as a reward for every participants?
momshie_anne

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:12:09 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 03:20:47 AM by momshie_anne

Where can I find out more about the team & advisor? As an investor I want to check their transparrency, I want to make sure that my investment are in good people.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

Who can contribute on your ICO?  I read about this BXT Academy and I am searching for further information about this and how will your token work on this?
Yvonne03

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

Dev,what is the difference of bitFXT exchange than the exchanger out there?
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

Aside from purchasing BXT coins, as a beginner in the world of crypto, how can i simply earn your tokens for free? Is there something like a referral bonus for inviting someone to sign up in your given link, or maybe a simple airdrop as a reward for every participants?
That is also the questions I want to ask, is BITFXT conducted a bounty campaign? If yes, can we know the link to join on your social media bounty campaign to promote and spread the platform and reccomend to my friends to support this project.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

Bitfxt is built to high standards, audited, and penetration tested. They have experience, building financial systems to the highest security standards and strive to ensure security first. Poor market liquidity: Professional traders and normal users are significantly affected by this. Having a shallow order book means high slippage when trading, which is very expensive for traders. Getting miners, institutional investors and large traders into a new exchange is a chicken and egg problem, and requires a team with deep industry resources. Bitfxt’s team have been in both the finance and crypto industry for many years. The team has worked on and operated a number of exchanges, and have accumulated a large network of partners in this space.
That's good to hear then. You explained it very well, now I can see what Bitfxt Exchange can offer more than the other exchanges.. What about Bitfxt wallet? Your wallet seems to have a great features. It was an android native wallet. Does it means it was a mobile wallet app which can be downloaded by the android phone users?
daejabu0314

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

Hello there! Your idea sounds interesting, but I got some questions. This is not new for most of people, there are numerous projects like this, isn't it? Are you sure you can attract enough users?
Kentot07

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:41:27 AM

That is also the questions I want to ask, is BITFXT conducted a bounty campaign? If yes, can we know the link to join on your social media bounty campaign to promote and spread the platform and reccomend to my friends to support this project.
Yes they conducting a bounty campaign and also an airdrop right now. Sadly their telegram community group has been deleted by telegram management, but don't worry you can check their airdrop and bounty campaign on their social media accounts. P.S. I can't post any link here Cheesy Smiley
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

Dev,what is the difference of bitFXT exchange than the exchanger out there?

According to the team, BXTExchange is intuitive and easy to operate. Users can fund their accounts seamlessly and withdraw with ease. It is the cheapest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of fees.
bhiee

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

About the Bitfxt exchange, you told that you offers cheaper fees than others, how much is the amount of fee?
leialdover

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

I browsed through the ico site, and thats a big amount of soft cap and hard cap. Will you be able to sell all those tokens for sale,, and if not, what will you do to those unsold tokens?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: